Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Most Anticipated Games of 2012 for You?

OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 9:00:37 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Here's mine, which is sorta obvious.

HALO 4!!!!!

What about you guys?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 9:43:06 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Mass effect 3. But only for the story. Ditto for Halo 4 too.

Might just read the plot summary on Wiki when it comes out and not bother buying the game.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 1:33:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Professor Layton and the Last Specter! I love me some Layton.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 1:46:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Definitly either Metal Gear Solid Rising, or Soulcaliber 5.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 6:04:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Mass Effect 3, BioShock Infinite, Halo 4 and Assassins Creed 3 are big games I am looking forward to. I also really want to hears something about a new Dragon Age or Fallout.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 9:44:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Resident Evil 6
Diablo 3 (though I can't play it because I can't afford a computer)
Twisted Metal (and I don't even LIKE car games!)
Silent Hill: Downpour
Tomb Raider
Grand Theft Auto V

Damn 2012 is going to be a good year.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 9:45:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/16/2012 9:44:08 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Resident Evil 6
Diablo 3 (though I can't play it because I can't afford a computer)
Twisted Metal (and I don't even LIKE car games!)
Silent Hill: Downpour
Tomb Raider
Grand Theft Auto V

Damn 2012 is going to be a good year.

Damn, forgot Hitman: Absolution
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 10:17:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Diablo III

I have waited for 4 years now. Come on...
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 10:21:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/16/2012 10:17:39 PM, Contra wrote:
Diablo III

I have waited for 4 years now. Come on...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com...

I've been waiting for 11 years.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 10:35:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/16/2012 9:00:37 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Here's mine, which is sorta obvious.

HALO 4!!!!!

What about you guys?

Is halo 4 really coming out??

If so, we should play live together!
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 10:37:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/16/2012 10:35:24 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/16/2012 9:00:37 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Here's mine, which is sorta obvious.

HALO 4!!!!!

What about you guys?

Is halo 4 really coming out??

If so, we should play live together!

Why not? Though, I dont have gold now. But, yeah this holidays.

Here is the first trailer.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 10:47:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/16/2012 10:21:04 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 2/16/2012 10:17:39 PM, Contra wrote:
Diablo III

I have waited for 4 years now. Come on...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com...

I've been waiting for 11 years.

Holy crap! That is like forever in the gaming world.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 10:48:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/16/2012 10:47:21 PM, Contra wrote:
At 2/16/2012 10:21:04 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 2/16/2012 10:17:39 PM, Contra wrote:
Diablo III

I have waited for 4 years now. Come on...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com...

I've been waiting for 11 years.

Holy crap! That is like forever in the gaming world.

Actually, 11 years is about the gaming world we know today.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 11:26:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/16/2012 10:47:21 PM, Contra wrote:
At 2/16/2012 10:21:04 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 2/16/2012 10:17:39 PM, Contra wrote:
Diablo III

I have waited for 4 years now. Come on...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com...

I've been waiting for 11 years.

Holy crap! That is like forever in the gaming world.

Tell me about it. When I was playing Diablo 2 my computer didn't have enough ram for online play (64mb) and we had to upgrade it. That was Christmas of 2000; I remember, I got the Collectors Edition and it came with a figurine of the Reavers from Act II.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 9:41:29 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/16/2012 9:45:43 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 2/16/2012 9:44:08 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Resident Evil 6
Diablo 3 (though I can't play it because I can't afford a computer)
Twisted Metal (and I don't even LIKE car games!)
Silent Hill: Downpour
Tomb Raider
Grand Theft Auto V

Damn 2012 is going to be a good year.

Damn, forgot Hitman: Absolution

I didn't know there was going to be a new Hitman game coming out.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 10:08:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/17/2012 9:41:29 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 2/16/2012 9:45:43 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 2/16/2012 9:44:08 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Resident Evil 6
Diablo 3 (though I can't play it because I can't afford a computer)
Twisted Metal (and I don't even LIKE car games!)
Silent Hill: Downpour
Tomb Raider
Grand Theft Auto V

Damn 2012 is going to be a good year.

Damn, forgot Hitman: Absolution

I didn't know there was going to be a new Hitman game coming out.

Yup, and according to GameInformer, its going to be good.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 10:17:39 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/17/2012 10:08:33 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/17/2012 9:41:29 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 2/16/2012 9:45:43 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 2/16/2012 9:44:08 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Resident Evil 6
Diablo 3 (though I can't play it because I can't afford a computer)
Twisted Metal (and I don't even LIKE car games!)
Silent Hill: Downpour
Tomb Raider
Grand Theft Auto V

Damn 2012 is going to be a good year.

Damn, forgot Hitman: Absolution

I didn't know there was going to be a new Hitman game coming out.

Yup, and according to GameInformer, its going to be good.

Oh yeah, I saw that on their magazine.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary