Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Spartacus

Paradox_7
Posts: 1,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2012 8:20:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I love this show..

all 3 seasons were the sh*t.. a long with a great story; they depict roman society very well. (my pops is something of a roman historian and he concurs)

does anyone here agree? who are your favorite characters?
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 3:48:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/26/2012 8:20:27 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
I love this show..

all 3 seasons were the sh*t.. a long with a great story; they depict roman society very well. (my pops is something of a roman historian and he concurs)

does anyone here agree? who are your favorite characters?

I liked it a lot....but now that I think about it, it may be for different reasons than you might appreciate.
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,756
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 4:19:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
yea the show is great, the orgy scenes are amazing, and the writing is perfect ("by jupiter's cock" one great example). My favorite character is probably doctore, he's a perfect example of the injustice inherent in blindly accepting the principles thrust on you.
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 5:14:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I love the show. Watch it every friday. Some stuff is fvcked up and hard to watch, but it's got a great story line!
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 6:11:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It's too bad the original Spartacus actor died.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Paradox_7
Posts: 1,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 12:49:22 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 6:11:43 PM, Korashk wrote:
It's too bad the original Spartacus actor died.

I agree, the new one isn't bad.. but the original (not kirk douglas) was BA..

My favorite is Gannicus. Homies is cocky and BA.. what else can you ask for? nothin better then a sh!t talker who can back up every word.

I'm curious to see the next episode; it looked like spartacus was throwin down with him..
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 9:36:06 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 3:48:03 PM, innomen wrote:
At 2/26/2012 8:20:27 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
I love this show..

all 3 seasons were the sh*t.. a long with a great story; they depict roman society very well. (my pops is something of a roman historian and he concurs)

does anyone here agree? who are your favorite characters?

I liked it a lot....but now that I think about it, it may be for different reasons than you might appreciate.

*awkward#
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Paradox_7
Posts: 1,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 2:48:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/29/2012 9:36:06 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/28/2012 3:48:03 PM, innomen wrote:
At 2/26/2012 8:20:27 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
I love this show..

all 3 seasons were the sh*t.. a long with a great story; they depict roman society very well. (my pops is something of a roman historian and he concurs)

does anyone here agree? who are your favorite characters?

I liked it a lot....but now that I think about it, it may be for different reasons than you might appreciate.

*awkward#

lol!
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.