Total Posts:90|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Worst movie you have ever seen

kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 7:40:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/1/2012 7:35:57 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Lately? Planet of the apes.

I heard it sucked. My cousin had to see it with his friends and they ended up to speachless to say how bad it was.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 7:49:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
of Mice and Men. I've never seen a bad movie that I wasn't forced to see
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Deathbeforedishonour
Posts: 1,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 11:31:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Birth of a Nation (it was extremely racist).
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2012 9:05:32 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/1/2012 7:49:21 PM, 000ike wrote:
of Mice and Men. I've never seen a bad movie that I wasn't forced to see

What?

How could....you son of a.......*shuns*
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2012 12:24:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Battlefield Earth is really bad, not even so bad it's good.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
lannan13
Posts: 23,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2012 2:02:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
TommyKnockers, horrible movie even though it's a Stephan King movie.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2012 3:05:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/1/2012 7:49:21 PM, 000ike wrote:
of Mice and Men. I've never seen a bad movie that I wasn't forced to see

Are you serious? This one is a classic!
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2012 5:33:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/2/2012 3:05:03 PM, TUF wrote:
Eragon...

Ikr?

Book Series = Awesome

Movie = Opposite of book.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
imabench
Posts: 21,216
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2012 5:55:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Jack and Jill, it got a 0% on Rotton Tomatoes and is the first movie to go 10 for 10 in the razzies (awards for worst moveis of the year, the opposite of the Oscars basically)

I personally hated Skyline

1000 words I heard was pretty bad too
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2012 6:27:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/2/2012 5:55:16 PM, imabench wrote:
Jack and Jill, it got a 0% on Rotton Tomatoes and is the first movie to go 10 for 10 in the razzies (awards for worst moveis of the year, the opposite of the Oscars basically)

I personally hated Skyline

1000 words I heard was pretty bad too

http://www.rottentomatoes.com...

I didn't think it was that bad.....
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
thett3
Posts: 14,344
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2012 11:34:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The Room by Tommy Wisaeu.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 4:28:27 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Melancholia.
Never seen anything so slow paced. Enter first half of the movie is entirely pointless to the storyline.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 10:22:15 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2012 4:28:27 AM, FREEDO wrote:
Melancholia.
Never seen anything so slow paced. Enter first half of the movie is entirely pointless to the storyline.

Seen Dead Man? Or Valhalla Rising?
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 11:36:24 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Oh God, where to start?

Breaking Dawn (Twilight series) --- their pathetic attempt to make more money by splitting an already insubstantial book into two movies only proved to make the most insubstantial movie I have ever seen. NOTHING happened. Basically the climax of the movie was Bella giving birth. Really? And I couldn't believe they seriously put in that scene with the wolves talking. It looked like a spoof :/

The Orphan --- Enough said, but I will continue anyway. Loud noises and jerky camera movements = smoke and mirrors in an attempt to build fear and suspense. I could not suspend my disbelief for two seconds to believe this couple having so many problems that the husband belittled his wife in every way possible was able to adopt a child.

Mr. Magorium's Wonder Imporium --- Dustin Hoffman is probably my favourite actor ever and Natalie Portman is super cute and likeable. But this movie was one big lame disappointment.

The Expendables --- Maybe I don't get it because I'm a girl lol but there was no plot or character development whatsoever. Just shooting and explosions.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 11:46:14 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2012 11:36:24 AM, nonentity wrote:
Oh God, where to start?

Breaking Dawn (Twilight series) --- their pathetic attempt to make more money by splitting an already insubstantial book into two movies only proved to make the most insubstantial movie I have ever seen. NOTHING happened. Basically the climax of the movie was Bella giving birth. Really? And I couldn't believe they seriously put in that scene with the wolves talking. It looked like a spoof :/

The Orphan --- Enough said, but I will continue anyway. Loud noises and jerky camera movements = smoke and mirrors in an attempt to build fear and suspense. I could not suspend my disbelief for two seconds to believe this couple having so many problems that the husband belittled his wife in every way possible was able to adopt a child.

Mr. Magorium's Wonder Imporium --- Dustin Hoffman is probably my favourite actor ever and Natalie Portman is super cute and likeable. But this movie was one big lame disappointment.

The Expendables --- Maybe I don't get it because I'm a girl lol but there was no plot or character development whatsoever. Just shooting and explosions.

LOL You actually watched the Orphan??? I could tell from the trailer it was gonna be god-awful. Who did this to you?? Who made you watch it?!
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 11:48:01 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2012 11:46:14 AM, Oryus wrote:

LOL You actually watched the Orphan??? I could tell from the trailer it was gonna be god-awful. Who did this to you?? Who made you watch it?!

A group of my high school friends outvoted me :/ And they were legitimately scared, which was mind-boggling to me. I basically was on my phone the whole time in the theatre, complaining about the movie. You can't watch scary movies with me lol I will talk the whole time, complaining.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 11:57:30 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2012 11:46:14 AM, Oryus wrote:
At 4/4/2012 11:36:24 AM, nonentity wrote:
Oh God, where to start?

Breaking Dawn (Twilight series) --- their pathetic attempt to make more money by splitting an already insubstantial book into two movies only proved to make the most insubstantial movie I have ever seen. NOTHING happened. Basically the climax of the movie was Bella giving birth. Really? And I couldn't believe they seriously put in that scene with the wolves talking. It looked like a spoof :/

The Orphan --- Enough said, but I will continue anyway. Loud noises and jerky camera movements = smoke and mirrors in an attempt to build fear and suspense. I could not suspend my disbelief for two seconds to believe this couple having so many problems that the husband belittled his wife in every way possible was able to adopt a child.

Mr. Magorium's Wonder Imporium --- Dustin Hoffman is probably my favourite actor ever and Natalie Portman is super cute and likeable. But this movie was one big lame disappointment.

The Expendables --- Maybe I don't get it because I'm a girl lol but there was no plot or character development whatsoever. Just shooting and explosions.

LOL You actually watched the Orphan??? I could tell from the trailer it was gonna be god-awful. Who did this to you?? Who made you watch it?!

LOL i saw orphan on my first date with my boyfriend.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
airmax1227
Posts: 13,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 12:34:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Mel Gibson's The Passion was some kinda religious snuff porn. (And based on its success, people are clearly into that sorta thing)

It didn't have low production values or bad writing like most of the movies being listed..
But of any movie I've ever seen, it's probably the only one I wish I could un-see.
Debate.org Moderator
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 1:50:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/2/2012 11:34:01 PM, thett3 wrote:
The Room by Tommy Wisaeu.

Naw, that movie is hilarious.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 4:48:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2012 11:48:01 AM, nonentity wrote:
At 4/4/2012 11:46:14 AM, Oryus wrote:

LOL You actually watched the Orphan??? I could tell from the trailer it was gonna be god-awful. Who did this to you?? Who made you watch it?!

A group of my high school friends outvoted me :/ And they were legitimately scared, which was mind-boggling to me. I basically was on my phone the whole time in the theatre, complaining about the movie. You can't watch scary movies with me lol I will talk the whole time, complaining.

ugh... That's annoying.

There are maybe 3 scary movie that are actually scary. That's about it.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.