Jump to topic:

Looking for Sandbox RPG

Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 5:02:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm going to be really succinct. I'm looking for Oblivion/Skyrim to be played on either an NDS or a computer that isn't good enough to play Oblivion on max specs.

Important aspects- Non-linear gameplay, Character customization, large world, many collectible/sellable/buyable items.

*Would prefer they not be Diablo clones
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 8:09:27 PM
At 4/6/2012 7:53:53 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Play Morrowind

^^This. Dungeon Siege is also fun but its less sandbox and more Diablo(kinda in the middle)
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 8:17:34 PM
Fallout 3.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 9:17:06 PM
Play Guild Wars 2 when it comes out :)
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 10:07:42 PM
Played everything except "From Dust" and "Fallout 3". I can't run Fallout 3 and I'm looking up From Dust.

I played Guild Wars 1 but I dislike MMOs. I also define Guild Wars as fairly linear.
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 10:24:14 PM
At 4/7/2012 10:07:42 PM, Kleptin wrote:
Played everything except "From Dust" and "Fallout 3". I can't run Fallout 3 and I'm looking up From Dust.

I played Guild Wars 1 but I dislike MMOs. I also define Guild Wars as fairly linear.

Yeah, but Guild Wars 2 is not going to be like Guild Wars 1 so much. It isn't supposed to be linear at all. You should check out some info on it. Watch some gameplay or something. I'm pretty stoked for it because it supposed to be so open-ended and not like the typical MMO where you have to practically wait in line next to a guy to give you a quest or kill a dude or something.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 10:43:36 PM
At 4/7/2012 10:24:14 PM, Oryus wrote:

Yeah, but Guild Wars 2 is not going to be like Guild Wars 1 so much. It isn't supposed to be linear at all. You should check out some info on it. Watch some gameplay or something. I'm pretty stoked for it because it supposed to be so open-ended and not like the typical MMO where you have to practically wait in line next to a guy to give you a quest or kill a dude or something.

Hmm...interesting...

But if I'm going to be tied down to my PC, I'd rather be playing Oblivion, which can be modded. I also think my PC doesn't have the specs to play GW2

Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 10:45:51 PM
At 4/7/2012 10:43:36 PM, Kleptin wrote:
At 4/7/2012 10:24:14 PM, Oryus wrote:

Hmm...interesting...

But if I'm going to be tied down to my PC, I'd rather be playing Oblivion, which can be modded. I also think my PC doesn't have the specs to play GW2

Yeah, I'm not sure what the specs will be.. Hopefully they will try and make it as accessible to everyone as possible *shrug* I hope so anyway.
:
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 9:28:06 AM
Can you play Skyrim?

Also, any of the Fallouts, and any of the other TOS games are great ones.....
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 3:34:03 PM
The Fallout 1,2 and tactics are awesome. Fallout 3 and New Vegas are from the same company as The Elder Scrolls Series but I highly reccomend Fallout 1 and 2. Tactics is way to hard for someone that just started the CPU early Fallout series.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 6:23:58 PM
At 4/8/2012 9:28:06 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Can you play Skyrim?

Also, any of the Fallouts, and any of the other TOS games are great ones.....

No he can't.

Also--From Dust isn't an RPG. It's a beautiful game--but nonetheless not an RPG.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 11:09:52 PM
Dude, my computer is an amazing machine and I still choose to play Morrowind over all those other games.

Mod the sh*t out of it! It's amazing. I love it.