TES Music is Amazing

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 8:57:39 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Definitely.

They did a good job on the fighting music, and the just walking around music switching. Helps me as a Thief, since it lets me know when its safe to stop running.

Not to mention the big battles music, dragon fight music, ect.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 7:59:37 PM
I still listen to the Morrowind theme from time to time.. It's really good stuff... The production staff for Skyrim really went all out with the music (not to downplay the great job they did wth Oblivion)

For these types of games creating atmosphere is crucial, if the music was just blah, it would probably hurt the feel of the game. As it is, it's probably some of the best music ever in video games. And the Elder Scrolls Series def. makes sure the music is a priority.
Debate.org Moderator
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2012 3:50:38 PM
Yes it is. I actually spent a few hours on youtube one day just to rip all the tracks from Skyrim. There's so many, but it was worth it.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2012 4:29:15 PM
At 4/15/2012 3:50:38 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Yes it is. I actually spent a few hours on youtube one day just to rip all the tracks from Skyrim. There's so many, but it was worth it.

I hope you didn't miss some of the great covers people on youtube have done... Like this awesome metal cover of Sons of Skyrim...
Debate.org Moderator