Total Posts:25|Showing Posts:1-25
Jump to topic:

The Last 10...

I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2009 10:47:57 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Lol and MTG

- Paolo Nutini - New Shoes
- Paolo Nutini - Loving You
- Eminem - Old Time's sake
- Kings of Leon - Someone like you

Can't recall others.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2009 11:16:32 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Suk My Dick - Dizzee Rascal
Holiday - Dizzee Rascal
Dimension - Wolfmother
Where Have You Been - Reel Big Fish
Metal Militia - Metallica That was a drastic change
Criminally Insane - Slayer
Motorbreath - Metallica
Down South - I-20
Wearing My Rolex - Wiley
Kick Out The Jams (live) - MC5
MTGandP
Posts: 702
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2009 7:06:43 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/26/2009 5:24:08 PM, untitled_entity wrote:
At 7/26/2009 5:17:48 PM, MTGandP wrote:
I use Pandora.

well then pandora would be your music player....

Pandora clears the history when you go offline (as far as I know).
untitled_entity
Posts: 416
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2009 7:15:27 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/30/2009 7:06:43 PM, MTGandP wrote:
At 7/26/2009 5:24:08 PM, untitled_entity wrote:
At 7/26/2009 5:17:48 PM, MTGandP wrote:
I use Pandora.

well then pandora would be your music player....

Pandora clears the history when you go offline (as far as I know).

Really? I thought it just played the same songs when you returned... Whatever. I find that Pandora is pretty narrow though.
beem0r
Posts: 1,155
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2009 7:31:23 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
10. E Nomine - Vater Unser
9. DJ Anounym0S - Techmological Differences
8. Disturbed - Sacred Lie
7. Barcode Brothers - Dooh Dooh
6. System of a Down - I-E-A-I-A-I-O
5. Eminem - Crack a Bottle
4. Painted Devils - Fallen Angel (Breakbeat version)
3. Fort Minor - Red to Black
2. Disturbed - The Night
1. Lonely Island - Boombox
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2009 7:38:32 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
The Last Fight - Velvet Revolver
Zachem Ya - Tatu
You Won't Know - Brand New
Menedger - Leningrad
Aftermath - Sonic Syndicate
Black and Gold - Sam Sparro
Twisted Transistor - Korn
Ludi Invalidi (Remix) - Tatu
Would You Be Impressed? - Streetlight Manifesto
Zetsubou Billy - Maximum The Hormone
untitled_entity
Posts: 416
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2009 7:40:11 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/30/2009 7:38:32 PM, Volkov wrote:
The Last Fight - Velvet Revolver
Zachem Ya - Tatu
You Won't Know - Brand New
Menedger - Leningrad
Aftermath - Sonic Syndicate
Black and Gold - Sam Sparro
Twisted Transistor - Korn
Ludi Invalidi (Remix) - Tatu
Would You Be Impressed? - Streetlight Manifesto
Zetsubou Billy - Maximum The Hormone

Do you listen to Sam Sparro other than "Black and Gold"?
untitled_entity
Posts: 416
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2009 7:44:31 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
1. Red and Blue - The Cliks
2. Purple Rain - Prince
3. Go - Getter Greg - Ludo
4. When You're Around - Motion City Soundtrack
5. Hechizo De Amor - Tiger Army
6. First Day Of My Life - Bright Eyes
7. I Run For Life - Melissa Etheridge
8. Notion - Kings of Leon
9. Breakeven - The Script
10. Maps - The Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2009 7:44:44 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/30/2009 7:40:11 PM, untitled_entity wrote:
Do you listen to Sam Sparro other than "Black and Gold"?

Black and Gold is my favourite, but Pocket is another good one. Other than that, not really. I've been meaning to get more songs, but I haven't had the time recently.
untitled_entity
Posts: 416
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2009 7:46:58 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/30/2009 7:44:44 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 7/30/2009 7:40:11 PM, untitled_entity wrote:
Do you listen to Sam Sparro other than "Black and Gold"?

Black and Gold is my favourite, but Pocket is another good one. Other than that, not really. I've been meaning to get more songs, but I haven't had the time recently.

Cool. I was just wondering because B&G is the only song people know from him. It's sad though, he's pretty good.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2009 7:50:12 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/30/2009 7:46:58 PM, untitled_entity wrote:
Cool. I was just wondering because B&G is the only song people know from him. It's sad though, he's pretty good.

Agreed, he is very good. I did only stick with B&G for awhile, but I expanded after I realized he must have more songs. XD
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2009 10:07:56 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I tend to listen to whole albums at a time, so...

Pantera, Vulgar Display of Power:
# "By Demons Be Driven" – 4:39
# "Hollow" – 5:45

Metallica, Master of Puppets.
"Battery" 5:13
"Master of Puppets" 8:36
"The Thing That Should Not Be" 6:37
"Welcome Home (Sanitarium)" 6:28
"Disposable Heroes" 8:17
"Leper Messiah" 5:41
"Orion" (Instrumental) 8:28
"Damage, Inc." 5:30
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
patsox834
Posts: 406
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2009 2:31:35 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Passage to Bangkok - Rush.
When the Levee Breaks - Led Zeppelin.
Everybody Knows This is Nowhere - Neil Young.
I've Had Enough - the Who.
The Rock - the Who.
Getting in Tune - the Who.
San Ber'dino - Frank Zappa.
Candyman - the Grateful Dead.
Truckin' - the Grateful Dead.
Franklin's Tower - the Grateful Dead.
kukupser
Posts: 11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2009 2:34:56 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Yea, I listen to one artist's album at a time.

Old Crows
Young Cardinals
Sons Of Priviledge
Born And Raised
No Rest
The Northern
All From "Old Crows/Young Cardinals" CD by Alexisonfire

Hoods on Peregrine
The Melting Point Of Wax
Blood Clots and Black Holes
The Artist In The Ambulance
All From "The Artist In The Ambulance" CD by Thrice
Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand. - Kurt Vonnegut
ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2009 11:26:27 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/30/2009 10:07:56 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
I tend to listen to whole albums at a time, so...


Metallica, Master of Puppets.
"Battery" 5:13
"Master of Puppets" 8:36
"The Thing That Should Not Be" 6:37
"Welcome Home (Sanitarium)" 6:28
"Disposable Heroes" 8:17
"Leper Messiah" 5:41
"Orion" (Instrumental) 8:28
"Damage, Inc." 5:30

Kill Em All is better.
Rumsy
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2009 7:31:19 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/27/2009 10:47:57 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Lol and MTG

- Paolo Nutini - New Shoes
- Paolo Nutini - Loving You
- Eminem - Old Time's sake
- Kings of Leon - Someone like you

Can't recall others.

Im almost 100% certain the song is actually titled "Use Somebody".

- A Day To Remember - The Plot To Bomb The Panhandle
- A Wilhelm Scream - These Dead Streets
- Cage The Elephant - Ain't No Rest For The Wicked
- Propagandhi - Dear Coach's Corner
- Reel Big Fish - Beer
bearsfan
Posts: 102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2009 2:20:24 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/31/2009 11:26:27 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
At 7/30/2009 10:07:56 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
I tend to listen to whole albums at a time, so...


Metallica, Master of Puppets.
"Battery" 5:13
"Master of Puppets" 8:36
"The Thing That Should Not Be" 6:37
"Welcome Home (Sanitarium)" 6:28
"Disposable Heroes" 8:17
"Leper Messiah" 5:41
"Orion" (Instrumental) 8:28
"Damage, Inc." 5:30

Kill Em All is better.

Kill Em All IS better than Master of Puppets. The only song I really listen to on Master of Puppets is Battery.
"I'd like to have more self esteem but I don't deserve it" - Woody Paige

"Some people have a way with words, others not have way" - Woody Paige

"Nostalgia isn't what it used to be" - Woody Paige

"My French teacher is muy caliente!" - Woody Paige

"It's not rocket surgery" - Woody Paige

"I'm schizophrenic and so am I!" - Woody Paige
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2009 2:30:46 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/8/2009 2:20:24 PM, bearsfan wrote:
At 7/31/2009 11:26:27 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
At 7/30/2009 10:07:56 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
I tend to listen to whole albums at a time, so...


Metallica, Master of Puppets.
"Battery" 5:13
"Master of Puppets" 8:36
"The Thing That Should Not Be" 6:37
"Welcome Home (Sanitarium)" 6:28
"Disposable Heroes" 8:17
"Leper Messiah" 5:41
"Orion" (Instrumental) 8:28
"Damage, Inc." 5:30

Kill Em All is better.

Kill Em All IS better than Master of Puppets. The only song I really listen to on Master of Puppets is Battery.

Really? What about Sanitarium, Master of Puppets, and Damage Inc.?

.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
s0m31john
Posts: 1,879
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2009 2:36:36 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
[Korean Characters that can't be displayed on this website] - Witches
[Korean Characters that can't be displayed on this website] - Witches
[Korean Characters that can't be displayed on this website] - Witches
Weh Dem A Do - Mavado
I Want You - Witches
[Korean Characters that can't be displayed on this website] - Witches
La Belle Et Le Bad Boy - Mc Solaar
Pare Ko - Eraserheads
Toyang - Eraserheads
Suppin Rock - Ogawa Mana
bearsfan
Posts: 102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2009 7:17:20 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/8/2009 2:30:46 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/8/2009 2:20:24 PM, bearsfan wrote:
At 7/31/2009 11:26:27 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
At 7/30/2009 10:07:56 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
I tend to listen to whole albums at a time, so...


Metallica, Master of Puppets.
"Battery" 5:13
"Master of Puppets" 8:36
"The Thing That Should Not Be" 6:37
"Welcome Home (Sanitarium)" 6:28
"Disposable Heroes" 8:17
"Leper Messiah" 5:41
"Orion" (Instrumental) 8:28
"Damage, Inc." 5:30

Kill Em All is better.

Kill Em All IS better than Master of Puppets. The only song I really listen to on Master of Puppets is Battery.

Really? What about Sanitarium, Master of Puppets, and Damage Inc.?

.

Maybe Master of Puppets on occasion, but it's an okay song. It's not as good as a Metal Militia or Trapped Under Ice.

I know Trapped Under Ice is on Ride the Lightning, it's just a very good song.
"I'd like to have more self esteem but I don't deserve it" - Woody Paige

"Some people have a way with words, others not have way" - Woody Paige

"Nostalgia isn't what it used to be" - Woody Paige

"My French teacher is muy caliente!" - Woody Paige

"It's not rocket surgery" - Woody Paige

"I'm schizophrenic and so am I!" - Woody Paige
haley.debate20
Posts: 37
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2009 7:32:38 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Face Down- The Red Jumpsuit Appartus
Crystal Ball- Pink
Don't Trust Me- 3OH!3
Pretty Fly (For a White Guy)- The Offspring
Don't Stop Believing- Journey
Pour Some Sugar On Me- Def Leppard
1985- Bowling For Soup
Livin' On a Prayer- Bon Jovi
I'm Boyo- Bo Burnham
This is a HeartAttack- Blindside (album; This Great Depression)
Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent."
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2009 9:24:20 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
This is from Pandora, so there's definitely some genre grouping...

1. Warwick Avenue - Duffy
2. Red Red Red - Fiona Apple
3. Colorblind - Natalie Walker
4. Fix You - Coldplay
5. Headlock - Imogen Heap
6. The Chain - Ingrid Michaelson

...that's all so far.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...