Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Winter is Coming!

Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2012 12:09:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Best quotes from films and shows? Other than "Suit up!" of course.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2012 2:50:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/7/2012 2:38:15 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
"It's a trap!" - Admiral Ackbar
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2012 11:04:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

"You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it."

And

"No, no, he don't need no help! He's already been served. I served him. He's taken care of. He's a little slow, but he got it. See, what he thought was he can come up here and make the rules. But now, he see that Jay make the rules at Smart Tech, that I run this bitch, and now he 'bout to bounce! "

And of course the quote i have on my page...

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it."
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 12:26:13 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 12:32:08 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/7/2012 2:50:09 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/7/2012 2:38:15 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
"It's a trap!" - Admiral Ackbar
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
airmax1227
Posts: 13,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 12:32:15 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/8/2012 12:26:13 AM, Ren wrote:
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.

- Jules Winfield (Pulp Fiction)

One of my favs as well.

Zed is dead baby
Debate.org Moderator
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 12:32:50 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/8/2012 12:32:08 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 5/7/2012 2:50:09 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/7/2012 2:38:15 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
"It's a trap!" - Admiral Ackbar

And, of course:

"Do a barrel roll!" - Peppy Hare
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 12:34:30 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Matilda.

Ms. Trunchbull: [kids in the class are laughing] What? I like a joke as much as the next fat person.

-----

Ms. Honey: She can calculate large sums in her head.
Ms. Trunchbull: So can a calculator.

-----

Ms. Trunchbull: [eats chocolate] Much too good for children.

-----

Class: [showing how they learned to spell "difficulty"] Mrs. D, Mrs. I, Mrs. F-F-I, Mrs. C, Mrs. U, Mrs. L-T-Y.
Ms. Trunchbull: Why are all these women married?!

------

Ms. Trunchbull: What are these things hanging by your head?
Girl: They're pigtails, Ms. Trunchbull.
Ms. Trunchbull: Do I allow pigs in my school?
Girl: My mommy thinks they're sweet.
Ms. Trunchbull: Your mommy is a twit.

-------

And the classic: I'm right, you're wrong, I'm smart, you're dumb, I'm big, you're small. And there's nothing you can do about it.
yang.