Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Blizzard Movie

ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 10:06:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Blizzard Entertainment needs to make a MOVIE. Their cinamatics are nothing short of breathtaking. The art design and lighting and everything is nearly unbelievable for something computer generated. I think they could make a really badasss movie. Like Advent Children was.

That'd be great...
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 10:15:11 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 10:06:56 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Blizzard Entertainment needs to make a MOVIE. Their cinamatics are nothing short of breathtaking. The art design and lighting and everything is nearly unbelievable for something computer generated. I think they could make a really badasss movie. Like Advent Children was.

That'd be great...

http://en.wikipedia.org...(film)
There ya go.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 10:24:51 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 10:17:23 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
You do know what I mean right? lol

Blizzard, the game studio?

You mean the guys who made Planetcraft, Peacecraft, and Jesus?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 12:22:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 10:24:51 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 5/21/2012 10:17:23 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
You do know what I mean right? lol

Blizzard, the game studio?

You mean the guys who made Planetcraft, Peacecraft, and Jesus?

lol

It would be cool if they made a movie but damn... it would be really expensive.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 4:07:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 12:22:32 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 5/21/2012 10:24:51 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 5/21/2012 10:17:23 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
You do know what I mean right? lol

Blizzard, the game studio?

You mean the guys who made Planetcraft, Peacecraft, and Jesus?

lol


It would be cool if they made a movie but damn... it would be really expensive.

True but it'd be so cool.