Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 8:12:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
*thinks it says "Masterchief"*

*sees what its really about*

*clicks back*
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 9:17:24 PM
*thinks it says "Masterchief" because i saw ober posted in it*

*clicks back*
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 11:08:52 PM
I love cooking shows!

I'm watching both Hell's Kitchen and MasterChef right now and they are both off to a great start. There are already a number of contestants I'm rooting for in the latter (that blind woman is unbelievable) and a number of douche bags in the former (why is everyone ganging up on Barbie?).

As always, though, I cannot stand Joe Bastianich. He has to be the sleaziest, least helpful judge on reality television. I hate that guy lol
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 11:13:34 PM
They should seriously make a show called "Cooking with Masterchef and Masterchief!"

Would rock the house.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 12:35:25 AM
At 6/7/2012 8:12:09 PM, OberHerr wrote:
*thinks it says "Masterchief"*

*clicks back*
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 12:53:05 AM
I clicked on this thinking it was a halo reference not a damn cooking ad! Cooking is for woman! Masterchief is for men.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 10:07:30 AM
At 6/7/2012 4:42:31 PM, darkkermit wrote:
Does this mean your good in the kitchen?

No, lol, I suck. I do like eating good food though.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 10:10:28 AM
At 6/7/2012 11:08:52 PM, Maikuru wrote:
I love cooking shows!

I'm watching both Hell's Kitchen and MasterChef right now and they are both off to a great start. There are already a number of contestants I'm rooting for in the latter (that blind woman is unbelievable) and a number of douche bags in the former (why is everyone ganging up on Barbie?).

I was really irritated when they nominated Roshni for no reason at all other than to eliminate Barbie. Like, seriously? I also don't understand why they attacked Barbie when that other girl was being a moron and serving undercooked food.

I'm rooting for the blind contestant too. I was shocked when I saw that she could cook well. I wonder how she'll do when she's faced with challenges she isn't prepared for though. I hope they don't eliminate her in the beginning.

They definitely kept that husband-wife team for drama. She was a horrible cook.
As always, though, I cannot stand Joe Bastianich. He has to be the sleaziest, least helpful judge on reality television. I hate that guy lol

Yeah, I hate him. He goes out of his way to make people feel bad; he was so mean to Suzy last season.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 10:10:49 AM
At 6/8/2012 12:53:05 AM, TUF wrote:
I clicked on this thinking it was a halo reference not a damn cooking ad! Cooking is for woman!
That's a load of baloney.
Masterchief is for men.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 10:14:19 AM
At 6/8/2012 10:10:28 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
I love cooking shows!

I was really irritated when they nominated Roshni for no reason at all other than to eliminate Barbie. Like, seriously? I also don't understand why they attacked Barbie when that other girl was being a moron and serving undercooked food.

I'm rooting for the blind contestant too. I was shocked when I saw that she could cook well. I wonder how she'll do when she's faced with challenges she isn't prepared for though. I hope they don't eliminate her in the beginning.

I'm hoping they do. She doesn't deserve special consideration because she is blind. In fact, judging by her cutting techniques, she will likely be eliminated outright, considering that the first technique of last season was peeling apples. Also, I really don't see how she would be able to discern and get ingredients from the panty, unless she has someone with her, which would be unfair.

For some reason, I really like the Jamaican veteran whose child died and he wants to open a restaurant in his name.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 10:22:45 AM
At 6/8/2012 10:14:19 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 6/8/2012 10:10:28 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
I love cooking shows!

I'm hoping they do.
Wait, you're watching Master Chef? Not only that, but you're a regular (as in you watched the previous seasons?)

Wow, I never expected that you would, lol
She doesn't deserve special consideration because she is blind.
I agree.
In fact, judging by her cutting techniques, she will likely be eliminated outright, considering that the first technique of last season was peeling apples.
She actually sliced that lemon pretty well. The problem is that the peeling contest the onion-chopping contest from Season one were about speed, and she has to be very meticulous :/
Also, I really don't see how she would be able to discern and get ingredients from the panty, unless she has someone with her, which would be unfair.

She tastes everything. You saw her doing it, right?
For some reason, I really like the Jamaican veteran whose child died and he wants to open a restaurant in his name.
I didn't like him very much. I suspected that they just included him because he was a vet with a good story. My real favorite was the first guy (the gay Asian). All three praised him and JOE (the ridiculously mean judge) told him that he thinks he'll win.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 11:27:16 PM
At 6/8/2012 10:07:30 AM, royalpaladin wrote:

Strange, I only like eating bad food.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 11:31:43 PM
At 6/8/2012 11:27:16 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 6/8/2012 10:07:30 AM, royalpaladin wrote:

Strange, I only like eating bad food.

Yeah. Don't mind Royal, she's just the town weirdo.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 11:34:07 PM
I love cooking shows!

lol, he's so ridiculously nice to the Italians though
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 11:35:36 PM
At 6/8/2012 10:11:39 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
INB4 sexist remarks: the only thing I can cook is instant ramen, and I usually screw that up too (too much water, lol)

after cooking the noodles, you can pour some out before adding the flavor packet.....
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 11:38:15 PM
It's hard to root for anyone yet on Masterchef because they eliminate half the contestants on the first day. But I like the blind woman and the young gay guy.

Hell's Kitchen is fun to watch, but the voting who to put up is stupid. Ramsey always ignores it if they pick the wrong person.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 11:41:53 PM
oh, and the husband and wife are awesome. I want to see them square off during the season. I hope they both make it.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 11:42:36 PM
Anyone seen Worst Cooks in America?
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 6:54:46 AM
At 6/8/2012 11:35:36 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 6/8/2012 10:11:39 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
INB4 sexist remarks: the only thing I can cook is instant ramen, and I usually screw that up too (too much water, lol)

after cooking the noodles, you can pour some out before adding the flavor packet.....

I know. I like adding extra water though :p
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 6:55:01 AM
At 6/8/2012 11:41:53 PM, bluesteel wrote:
oh, and the husband and wife are awesome. I want to see them square off during the season. I hope they both make it.

They got rid of the husband :/
marcuscato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 11:16:14 AM
masterchef what? I've seen most of the australian one and some of the american one. Masterchef australia is the best one i think.
Theres also a masterchef for kids, not sure how that turned out but
kids+cooking=win
Ahh the misinterpretations^
Aayu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 12:02:23 AM
I saw the Junior Masterchef a while ago. It was the final episode, between a kind of hot girl and a little pudgy boy. I was rooting for the chubby one, he was cute. Wonder who won.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2012 12:12:38 AM
At 6/12/2012 6:55:19 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
The gay Asian guy is the one I am rooting for :)

tough luck

yay for Christine though
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2012 10:11:53 PM
Does anyone know where you can watch Hell's Kitchen and Masterchef online other than Fox.com? They only unlock episodes 8 days after the air date, which leaves the loyal viewer either missing an episode or watching the rest of the season online. It's ridiculous!

I happened to miss Tuesday's episode because of my cousins graduation. It wasn't even the good cousin! What was I thinking?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2012 9:41:25 AM
At 6/20/2012 12:12:38 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 6/12/2012 6:55:19 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
The gay Asian guy is the one I am rooting for :)

tough luck

I'm not happy with them :(
yay for Christine though
Yeah, she's doing surprisingly well, as is Ryan (whom I despise).

I wanted Tali to go home :/