Jump to topic:

"Eden" App

FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2012 6:11:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Eden is a copycat of Minecraft. I'm sure Minecraft is great on the computer but I've tried the apps and they suck. I've heard many say it isn't even the same thing.

But I love Eden. I've been playing it for awhile. It costs a little bit but I think it's worth it. My favorite game on my phone. You should get it so we can share some worlds.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2012 12:05:16 AM
Eden looks like one of the many minecraft clones. The only thing it has going for it is the sharing aspect.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2012 12:11:05 AM
At 6/23/2012 12:05:16 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
Eden looks like one of the many minecraft clones. The only thing it has going for it is the sharing aspect.

GET IT NOW
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2012 12:12:30 AM
At 6/23/2012 12:12:11 AM, vmpire321 wrote:
naw. why not just get minecraft?
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2012 12:45:30 AM

Because, in app form, Eden is better. And because I'm wanting people to join me.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2012 12:50:04 AM
At 6/23/2012 12:45:30 AM, FREEDO wrote:

Because, in app form, Eden is better. And because I'm wanting people to join me.

I prefer PC over a phone.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2012 1:25:09 PM
At 6/23/2012 3:17:46 AM, westernmarch wrote:
I have it.

Yes! Lets invade someone's game and fill it with swastikas!
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2012 2:37:49 PM

I'm getting it. Wasn't willing to pay for the actual Minecraft :P

How would I join you?
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2012 2:41:25 PM
Wait... I'm really confused right now... Why are you playing a knock-off form of a good game in an app when you could just play the original game on a computer with an already existing group of DDOans on an already existing server?
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2012 2:44:39 PM
At 6/23/2012 2:41:25 PM, Oryus wrote:
Wait... I'm really confused right now... Why are you playing a knock-off form of a good game in an app when you could just play the original game on a computer with an already existing group of DDOans on an already existing server?

Because the free version doesn't work on my computer, and the paid version cost more than I'm willing to pay for a game AND probably doesn't work on my computer. I was fairly disappointed when I found out; you seem to have a nice little town going.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2012 2:48:00 PM
At 6/23/2012 2:44:39 PM, Chrysippus wrote:

Because the free version doesn't work on my computer, and the paid version cost more than I'm willing to pay for a game AND probably doesn't work on my computer. I was fairly disappointed when I found out; you seem to have a nice little town going.

But minecraft is only $26 :(
Yeah. I didn't contribute much to the town but my own plot and I've got a labyrinth in the works... but the guys did a good job on the town. It's a nice setup.

And what kinda mamby pamby computer do you have that it won't play a pixelated block game?? lol
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2012 2:54:40 PM
At 6/23/2012 2:48:00 PM, Oryus wrote:

Look up "skinflint" in the dictionary. You'll find my photograph opposite.

Yeah. I didn't contribute much to the town but my own plot and I've got a labyrinth in the works... but the guys did a good job on the town. It's a nice setup.

And what kinda mamby pamby computer do you have that it won't play a pixelated block game?? lol

Don't ask. Also, see point 1.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2012 2:57:10 PM
At 6/23/2012 2:54:40 PM, Chrysippus wrote:

Look up "skinflint" in the dictionary. You'll find my photograph opposite.

Ahhh, so that's what you look like. I always pictured you as a green immortal monster for some reason.....

Don't ask. Also, see point 1.
:
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2012 3:06:11 PM

I figured that you made that labyrinth. Good work <3
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2012 3:15:00 PM
At 6/23/2012 3:06:11 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

I figured that you made that labyrinth. Good work <3

Thank you!!! It's only 1/4th done though :)
:
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2012 3:27:49 AM

And this app is only like $1. True, it doesn't have all the features. But it's worth more than 1/26 of minecraft.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2012 3:28:46 AM
At 6/23/2012 2:37:49 PM, Chrysippus wrote:

How would I join you?

I'll create a world, share it and tell you the name. Or someone else could do it. Or we could pick someone elses creation to mess with.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2012 11:51:42 PM
Ok, I shared my own world that I have been working for a long time. I named it "FREEDOLAND DDOmeetup V1"

I have many unfinished projects there but I think it's pretty cool nonetheless. You can go ahead and destroy or build whatever you want.

Also, I've hidden many golden blocks throughout my world. There's somewhere near 100. You can get to any of them without destroying anything.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 12:57:05 PM
Then, when you change it, share it and change the name to V2 or V3 and so forth. Then keep using the largest number you see.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 12:59:33 PM
At 6/24/2012 3:28:46 AM, FREEDO wrote:

How would I join you?

I'll create a world, share it and tell you the name. Or someone else could do it. Or we could pick someone elses creation to mess with.

What do you play it on? an iphone?
:
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 1:00:28 PM

Do you pronounce that "debate dot organs" or "dee-dee-oh-ins"?
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 1:09:35 PM
At 6/26/2012 12:57:05 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Then, when you change it, share it and change the name to V2 or V3 and so forth. Then keep using the largest number you see.

So it shall be
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 6:46:15 PM
At 6/26/2012 12:57:05 PM, FREEDO wrote:

Got it.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 6:53:18 PM
At 6/26/2012 1:00:28 PM, caveat wrote:

Do you pronounce that "debate dot organs" or "dee-dee-oh-ins"?

I think the latter but you've sold me on the former.
:
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 11:49:48 PM
At 6/26/2012 12:59:33 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 6/24/2012 3:28:46 AM, FREEDO wrote:

How would I join you?

What do you play it on? an iphone?

I do. You could use an iPad.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 11:50:47 PM
I haven't checked up on what you guys have done to it yet (probably tnt explosions in all my beautiful building) but tell me what you think of it.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 11:57:10 PM
At 6/26/2012 11:50:47 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I haven't checked up on what you guys have done to it yet (probably tnt explosions in all my beautiful building) but tell me what you think of it.

I spent a while just wandering around, admiring the work that went into that. How many hours did that take you?

And then I put a swimming pool in a random location. Just because.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 2:58:55 PM
At 6/26/2012 11:57:10 PM, Chrysippus wrote:
At 6/26/2012 11:50:47 PM, FREEDO wrote:

I spent a while just wandering around, admiring the work that went into that. How many hours did that take you?

And then I put a swimming pool in a random location. Just because.

There was a period where I was putting over an hour a day. But now I'll just do little tid-bits like once a week. I'm currently working on finishing my huge fucking pyramid. Have you found that yet?

Also, build some stuff and share it, c'mon!
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord