Total Posts:101|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Who do you think is the best female singer?

bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 12:21:26 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I would have to go with Karen Carpenter. Her voice is truly beautiful.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 12:27:13 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Fiona Apple is the full package: amazing vocalist, clever lyricist, and passionate performer. Here's one for the Costello fans.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 12:52:13 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/29/2012 12:27:13 AM, Maikuru wrote:
Fiona Apple is the full package: amazing vocalist, clever lyricist, and passionate performer. Here's one for the Costello fans.



That was very nice.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 1:27:30 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
How is this even up for debate?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 1:48:39 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
wow. I can't even think of people I like more than Patti Smith and Fiona Apple. I've been wracking my brain... nice, guys! :D
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 1:50:22 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/29/2012 1:48:39 AM, Oryus wrote:
wow. I can't even think of people I like more than Patti Smith and Fiona Apple. I've been wracking my brain... nice, guys! :D

Aren't you a huge Jessica Simpson fan? :P
Debate.org Moderator
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 2:05:20 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/29/2012 1:50:22 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 6/29/2012 1:48:39 AM, Oryus wrote:
wow. I can't even think of people I like more than Patti Smith and Fiona Apple. I've been wracking my brain... nice, guys! :D

Aren't you a huge Jessica Simpson fan? :P

Ugh. She's the worst. lol
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 2:13:26 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Miss Paternoster might be giving these old b1tches a run for their money.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 2:57:39 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well.... since we're posting awesome female singers that bossy will surely hate......

I vote Siouxsee and the chick from Des Ark.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 7:51:37 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Avril Lavigne or Haley Williams.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 11:02:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/29/2012 2:57:39 AM, Oryus wrote:




Well.... since we're posting awesome female singers that bossy will surely hate......

I vote Siouxsee and the chick from Des Ark.

I couldn't understand ANYTHING the first chick was saying, but the music was nice I guess. The second video would have better without Autotune, but it was OK.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 11:05:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
No Aretha Franklin or Helen Hunt yet?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 11:06:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/29/2012 2:13:26 AM, socialpinko wrote:
Miss Paternoster might be giving these old b1tches a run for their money.


What the FUQ is that thing on the cover???
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 11:22:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/29/2012 11:02:13 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/29/2012 2:57:39 AM, Oryus wrote:




Well.... since we're posting awesome female singers that bossy will surely hate......

I vote Siouxsee and the chick from Des Ark.

I couldn't understand ANYTHING the first chick was saying, but the music was nice I guess. The second video would have better without Autotune, but it was OK.

autotune?! That chick records shiit in the most primitive of ways. It's just her.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 11:23:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/29/2012 11:05:26 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
No Aretha Franklin or Helen Hunt yet?

I actually thought of Aretha Franklin. or this fine lady.
The late Etta James:
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 11:36:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/29/2012 11:22:11 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 6/29/2012 11:02:13 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/29/2012 2:57:39 AM, Oryus wrote:




Well.... since we're posting awesome female singers that bossy will surely hate......

I vote Siouxsee and the chick from Des Ark.

I couldn't understand ANYTHING the first chick was saying, but the music was nice I guess. The second video would have better without Autotune, but it was OK.

autotune?! That chick records shiit in the most primitive of ways. It's just her.

Then I commend her.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 11:37:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/29/2012 11:23:30 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 6/29/2012 11:05:26 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
No Aretha Franklin or Helen Hunt yet?

I actually thought of Aretha Franklin. or this fine lady.
The late Etta James:

Comment section:
I was born in the wrong generation...
TittiesInTheFaceXD 2 weeks ago

No, because in the other generation, people don't have usernames like yours.
lolface111234 in reply to TittiesInTheFaceXD 1 week ago

LMFAOOOOO
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 11:38:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm actually shocked you liked either, bossy. But I'm glad you do. ^_^
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 11:39:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/29/2012 11:37:13 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/29/2012 11:23:30 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 6/29/2012 11:05:26 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
No Aretha Franklin or Helen Hunt yet?

I actually thought of Aretha Franklin. or this fine lady.
The late Etta James:

Comment section:
I was born in the wrong generation...
TittiesInTheFaceXD 2 weeks ago

No, because in the other generation, people don't have usernames like yours.
lolface111234 in reply to TittiesInTheFaceXD 1 week ago

LMFAOOOOO

HAHAHAHA!!!!! WTF!!!! XD
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 11:48:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/29/2012 11:38:34 PM, Oryus wrote:
I'm actually shocked you liked either, bossy. But I'm glad you do. ^_^

Why are you shocked by it? I just hate all the fvcking groups like The Black Eyed Peas, Nirvana (Kill me, I know) T-Pain, Taylor Swift, and the like.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 11:48:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/29/2012 11:39:30 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 6/29/2012 11:37:13 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/29/2012 11:23:30 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 6/29/2012 11:05:26 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
No Aretha Franklin or Helen Hunt yet?

I actually thought of Aretha Franklin. or this fine lady.
The late Etta James:

Comment section:
I was born in the wrong generation...
TittiesInTheFaceXD 2 weeks ago

No, because in the other generation, people don't have usernames like yours.
lolface111234 in reply to TittiesInTheFaceXD 1 week ago

LMFAOOOOO

HAHAHAHA!!!!! WTF!!!! XD

That is why Youtube is amazing. SOO MANY LULZ!
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 11:54:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/29/2012 11:06:17 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/29/2012 2:13:26 AM, socialpinko wrote:
Miss Paternoster might be giving these old b1tches a run for their money.


What the FUQ is that thing on the cover???

your mom
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 11:56:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/29/2012 11:54:00 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 6/29/2012 11:06:17 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/29/2012 2:13:26 AM, socialpinko wrote:
Miss Paternoster might be giving these old b1tches a run for their money.


What the FUQ is that thing on the cover???

your mom

*You're idiot.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2012 12:02:53 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/29/2012 11:48:13 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/29/2012 11:38:34 PM, Oryus wrote:
I'm actually shocked you liked either, bossy. But I'm glad you do. ^_^

Why are you shocked by it? I just hate all the fvcking groups like The Black Eyed Peas, Nirvana (Kill me, I know) T-Pain, Taylor Swift, and the like.

Because thus far you've been baffled by things I love so I just expected more of the same. My mistake... and though I like nirvana, I completely understand why others don't like them haha As for the other groups... well they're just objectively terrible :P
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2012 12:07:44 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/30/2012 12:02:53 AM, Oryus wrote:
At 6/29/2012 11:48:13 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/29/2012 11:38:34 PM, Oryus wrote:
I'm actually shocked you liked either, bossy. But I'm glad you do. ^_^

Why are you shocked by it? I just hate all the fvcking groups like The Black Eyed Peas, Nirvana (Kill me, I know) T-Pain, Taylor Swift, and the like.

Because thus far you've been baffled by things I love so I just expected more of the same. My mistake... and though I like nirvana, I completely understand why others don't like them haha As for the other groups... well they're just objectively terrible :P

I was only baffled because IT WAS A FVCKING ANGEL EATING A HEART...
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2012 12:08:54 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/30/2012 12:07:44 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/30/2012 12:02:53 AM, Oryus wrote:
At 6/29/2012 11:48:13 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/29/2012 11:38:34 PM, Oryus wrote:
I'm actually shocked you liked either, bossy. But I'm glad you do. ^_^

Why are you shocked by it? I just hate all the fvcking groups like The Black Eyed Peas, Nirvana (Kill me, I know) T-Pain, Taylor Swift, and the like.

Because thus far you've been baffled by things I love so I just expected more of the same. My mistake... and though I like nirvana, I completely understand why others don't like them haha As for the other groups... well they're just objectively terrible :P

I was only baffled because IT WAS A FVCKING ANGEL EATING A HEART...

lol It's irreverent bossy. Irreverent, contradictory, and jarring. What is not awesome about it? :D
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2012 12:10:32 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/30/2012 12:08:54 AM, Oryus wrote:
At 6/30/2012 12:07:44 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/30/2012 12:02:53 AM, Oryus wrote:
At 6/29/2012 11:48:13 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/29/2012 11:38:34 PM, Oryus wrote:
I'm actually shocked you liked either, bossy. But I'm glad you do. ^_^

Why are you shocked by it? I just hate all the fvcking groups like The Black Eyed Peas, Nirvana (Kill me, I know) T-Pain, Taylor Swift, and the like.

Because thus far you've been baffled by things I love so I just expected more of the same. My mistake... and though I like nirvana, I completely understand why others don't like them haha As for the other groups... well they're just objectively terrible :P

I was only baffled because IT WAS A FVCKING ANGEL EATING A HEART...

lol It's irreverent bossy. Irreverent, contradictory, and jarring. What is not awesome about it? :D

I don't know, MAYBE THE FACT THAT IT IS AN ANGELLLLLLL EATING A HEARTTTTTTT
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush