Grimm Love

Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 9:04:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Has anyone here ever seen that movie?

Ahh man, it just crossed my mind, I don't know why. It was the craziest story, and it actually happened (based on a true story). You can google it for confirmation, etc.

If you want to see the movie, you might not want to read this. So, in other words, spoiler alert.

Anyway, it went like this. This guy began pondering cannibalism and started doing internet searches on it, learning about it and whatnot. What human flesh tastes like, how to cook it, etc. He eventually became a regular member of discussion forums with people interested in the subject. He finally became curious enough that he posted up a thread in which he requested that he find someone who wants to be eaten. He finds a couple of people who act like they want to be eaten, or think they want to be eaten, because of some freaky fetish or whatever -- one guy thought that they were just getting into some kinky S&M thing, and started crying, etc. However, he finally comes across this man that straight up, no bullshiitting, wants to be legitimately eaten. They set the whole thing up, where they first cut off the man's penis, and the experimenter fries it up and serves them both. The guy who's penis they're eating, he doesn't like it -- it's not all delicious and whatever as he imagined it. As he attempts to eat it, he complains the entire time. He also seems to be in profound pain.

The experimenter, though, quietly finishes it. Like, he's serenely quiet.

Here's the thing that's really interesting about the movie, though. This man, the experimenter, he takes it upon himself to record the whole thing on film, and the movie intersperses this cinematic narrative with actual footage of this guy getting eaten during this part of the movie. It was fascinating to watch, and I'd say how calm and serene this man was, how eerily quiet, was among the more disturbing aspects of this situation.

So, after that, the experimenter considers killing the man, and finally, ends up doing it. He was bleeding this whole time, though, and I think at one point, from blood loss and excruciating pain, he stops talking. I forget, but I think he experimenter began to enjoy it and was actively cutting pieces from him and cooking it.

It was pretty interesting.

Anyone see this? What do you think about such a situation? Moral implications?

Personally, I didn't think the man did anything wrong at all.

It was insane to watch, and very dark. In pondering it, the thoughts themselves seem tinted darkly.
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 9:09:24 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Oh, I forgot to mention. Whereas the initial attempts were a lot more macabre and typical of what you might imagine a cannibal might do when he finds someone to eat (wrap them in chains and put them on metal butcher boards and whatnot), when he actually found someone to really eat, they ended up doing the whole thing at the cannibal's kitchen table.

So, in other words, they were sitting across from one another, while the cannibal cut pieces from the masochist and ate them.

However, as I indicated initially, they shared the penis.

It was "tough," as I recall.

Oh, and I'm not sure the cannibal liked it much, either. Now that I think about it, he made a couple of comments about that, and appeared to enjoy other parts of the masochist much more.