Jump to topic:

Batman Arkum Asylum

Logical-Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2009 9:45:57 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Best game I've played this year so far. And here I thought we'd never get a Batman game which was actually good. That and I am LOVING the story.
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2009 10:01:33 PM
At 8/25/2009 9:45:57 PM, Logical-Master wrote:
Best game I've played this year so far. And here I thought we'd never get a Batman game which was actually good. That and I am LOVING the story.

Awesome, I had my hopes lowered waaaaaaay down for this. Are you playing on PS3?
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
ccstateisback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2009 11:47:51 AM
I think it's only on PS3
studentathletechristian8 - Congrats- you may have your first online girlfriend!

Me - I had a MySpace girlfriend, but it was really a 45 year old guy friend.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2009 12:47:16 PM
I'm pretty sure it's for the 360 and PS3, though only the PS3 version allows you to play as the Joker in challenge mood.

In any case, I can't wait to play it. The reviews all seem stellar, though I likely would have gotten it regardless.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2009 3:15:39 PM
Bizzump.

I bought this game yesterday for PS3, and you were right LM, it pretty much rules. The free-flow style of fighting is awesome fun.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2009 3:39:13 PM
At 9/23/2009 3:28:40 PM, Logical-Master wrote:
Yeah, I wish it had been longer, but other than that, a pretty good game.

Damn, don't tell me that! I paid 100 bucks Australian, I was hoping to at least get a good week out of it.

How far have you gotten?

Well I could only play for a while last night until my girlfriend got home, so I beat the big Croc dude and got my first power-up, then had to turn it off. :( So not very far at all.

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2009 8:12:00 PM
At 9/23/2009 3:15:39 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
Bizzump.

I bought this game yesterday for PS3, and you were right LM, it pretty much rules. The free-flow style of fighting is awesome fun.

Are you a fan of Batman in general? I hear the thing is just littered with fan goodies.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2009 3:03:42 PM
At 9/24/2009 8:12:00 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 9/23/2009 3:15:39 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
Bizzump.

Are you a fan of Batman in general? I hear the thing is just littered with fan goodies.

Not really man to be honest. I have nothing against the series, but I've never gotten right into it either. I was always a Marvel kid growing up.

That said, Dark Knight is one of my favourite movies of all time. Go figure... :D