Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Morrowind

ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2012 11:28:10 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Is an amazing game! Especially now when there are so many mods to make it even better. With the mods it is BY FAR the best TES game out there.

Morrowind Overhaul
Morroblivion
Morrowind Rebirth
Tamriel Rebuilt

They don't go together but if you get even one of these mods and add a few small ones onto it to tweak the game to your style it is truly an amazing experience.

Anyone else still play?
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2012 3:44:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/28/2012 11:28:10 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Is an amazing game! Especially now when there are so many mods to make it even better. With the mods it is BY FAR the best TES game out there.

Morrowind Overhaul
Morroblivion
Morrowind Rebirth
Tamriel Rebuilt

They don't go together but if you get even one of these mods and add a few small ones onto it to tweak the game to your style it is truly an amazing experience.

Anyone else still play?

Good game, but incredibly buggy, even by TOS standards. No way it is better than Skyrim though. Could make an argument against Oblivion, but I would still disagree that Morrowind is better.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2012 3:50:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/28/2012 3:44:33 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 7/28/2012 11:28:10 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Is an amazing game! Especially now when there are so many mods to make it even better. With the mods it is BY FAR the best TES game out there.

Morrowind Overhaul
Morroblivion
Morrowind Rebirth
Tamriel Rebuilt

They don't go together but if you get even one of these mods and add a few small ones onto it to tweak the game to your style it is truly an amazing experience.

Anyone else still play?

Good game, but incredibly buggy, even by TOS standards. No way it is better than Skyrim though. Could make an argument against Oblivion, but I would still disagree that Morrowind is better.

Buggy? Not with bug fixing mods.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 4:03:35 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I bought it a while back and tried to play it. Swung my sword at a crab 500 times and missed every swing.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
SarcasticIndeed
Posts: 2,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 1:57:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/29/2012 4:03:35 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
I bought it a while back and tried to play it. Swung my sword at a crab 500 times and missed every swing.

Lol, this. Morrowind is just a too old game for my taste. I don't doubt it was incredible at one point, but now, the mechanics still bug me, even if I use the mods to enhance the look of the game (I had 100 mods only for graphic enhancing)
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
Aaronroy
Posts: 749
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2012 3:56:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I never got Morroblivion to work property. I still, however, play TES:Oblivion now that I have a mod that allows me to decapitate people and other fun things.
turn down for h'what
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2012 4:05:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/30/2012 3:56:46 PM, Aaronroy wrote:
I never got Morroblivion to work property. I still, however, play TES:Oblivion now that I have a mod that allows me to decapitate people and other fun things.

Morroblivion has a specific load order and very sensitive installation instructions.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 3:23:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
|--------------------------||____
| The Bump Truck |||""'|""\__,_
| _____________ l||__|__|__| )
|(@)@)"""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@)
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 9:12:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
--------___"/^\
-------/--------|__
------/-THE---/(@)
-----/--HUMP/
----/-TRUCK/----|_____________________,,__
---/---------/__--| THE BUMP TRUCK |||""|""\__,_
--/---------/(@)--|_______________|||__|__|__|)
--______/--------|(@)(@)"""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@)

fix'd
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.