Jump to topic:

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance

Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2012 11:30:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
WARNING THIS THREAD WILL HAVE SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT PLAYED THE GAME, PLAN TOO AND DONT WANT TO KNOW THE STORY UNTIL YOU PLAY IT.

anyway with that respecfull warning out of the way I feel like i remember there being plenty of Kingdom Hearts Fans on this site before and I just finished the latest game, even unlocked the secret movie at the end and want to debate argue and speculate some with other fans if there are any on this site about the game.

major time questions that I was wondering if any others understood better like
1) supposedly you need to leave your body to time travle and there must be a version of yourself at the destination for you to enter, so shouldnt Young Xeanort not have his Young body when he time travled?
2) apparently the time travle magic was used up shortly after Lea/Axle came to the rescue and all the 12 xeanorts dissapeard and returned to there times. so shouldnt they not be able to ever travle further than that point again to the future because in present time now there are finally no versions of themselves. the only reason there was before was Sora and Riku time travled to the past to enter the dream world.

also questions about the 7 gardians of light.....
mickey counted through the keybladers like so thus far

Sora
Riku
Mickey
Terra
Aqua
Ventus.

Xeanort pointed out sora and "another" on that list belong to him so he's three short of 7. obviously the other he ment was Terra. though Xeanort was just counting his eggs before they hatched with sora but hes right about terra so the list looks like with Kiri added

Sora
Riku
Mickey
Kiri
Aqua
Ventus

still one short. is it just as expected they will get terra back as it is aqua and ventus or has Axle/Lea totally replaced Terra? Aqua seems pretty easy to resque, shes just stuck in the same place sora and riku themselves left at the end of the 2nd game mostly on there own. and when they get her she will tell them "hey i left ventus in castle oblivion hidden" and sora can fix that.

But Terra..... hes as gone can get until the game story is totally all over at the least. his body and heart was overidden by xeanort, then split into a heartless and a nobody a heartless that had to posses riku then be held within riku

also a nobody question....
are axle and lea the same person? id like to just say yes but apparently Roxas and Xion count as not Sora or Ventus that sora can bring back according to Diz.

oh yeah and micky and Petes past time line history
When does pete get a peg leg and how does he get hes real flesh leg back in the future? was donald and goofy originally from the country of muskateers or were they visiting like mickey?

all these questions aside Dream Drop Distance is a great game, lots of fun and takes full advantage fo the new 3DS graphics. I like the dream spirits more than I thought I would, I really like the flowmotion stuff,and I like 4th level magic. it used to just end with a "-ga" like "firega" but now theres magic that ends in "za" very cool.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.