Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Borderlands 2

Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2012 6:49:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Gonna get it this week! KFC
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2012 7:00:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Two things top me: My parents probably wouldn't like the glorification of killing...and my wallet.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
airmax1227
Posts: 13,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2012 7:02:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I have it reserved.. I could head over to the gamestop right now and pick it up but I'm tired and its chilly outside...

So I'll probably go on Friday.. I've been looking forward to it and I'm excited to finally play it this weekend.

I've gota finish Max Payne 3 first though.. that game has been awesome so far..
Debate.org Moderator
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2012 7:04:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/18/2012 7:02:45 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
I have it reserved.. I could head over to the gamestop right now and pick it up but I'm tired and its chilly outside...

So I'll probably go on Friday.. I've been looking forward to it and I'm excited to finally play it this weekend.

I've gota finish Max Payne 3 first though.. that game has been awesome so far..

Whats your GT?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
airmax1227
Posts: 13,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2012 7:06:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/18/2012 7:04:28 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 9/18/2012 7:02:45 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
I have it reserved.. I could head over to the gamestop right now and pick it up but I'm tired and its chilly outside...

So I'll probably go on Friday.. I've been looking forward to it and I'm excited to finally play it this weekend.

I've gota finish Max Payne 3 first though.. that game has been awesome so far..

Whats your GT?

Airmax1227
Debate.org Moderator
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2012 9:00:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/18/2012 7:00:14 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Two things top me: My parents probably wouldn't like the glorification of killing...and my wallet.

Coming from a guy who worships Master Chief like he is the Son of God.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 5:19:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/18/2012 9:00:21 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 9/18/2012 7:00:14 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Two things top me: My parents probably wouldn't like the glorification of killing...and my wallet.

Coming from a guy who worships Master Chief like he is the Son of God.

HOW DO YOU KNOW HE ISN'T?!

But, BLs does take it a bit far.....and its considerably more gory. Maybe someday....*sigh* could tide me over til Nov 6th.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-