Jump to topic:

Worst Band Ever

MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 1:58:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Tough to say. I'd say modern rap groups like Young Money, even thought they aren't technically 'bands.'
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 6:19:42 PM
I don't know bad bands.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 6:36:47 PM
Too many to pick from. The OP is something I fully agree with.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2012 12:02:07 AM
The Beatles.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2012 12:05:44 AM
My friend and I just had this very conversation today. I said Fall Out Boy, she said Muse. We both agreed that Plain White T's is a close runner-up.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2012 11:31:55 PM
All of the bands that seem to try so very hard to imitate Brokencyde. Just, wow. They weren't at all good but at least they created their very own type of bad music. I'm not entirely sure why any band would try to sound like them but i do not like it.