Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Favorite New Fall TV Show *

inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 11:12:05 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ive seen a few of the new shows on television this month and last. I must say that this new NBC hit series called "Revolution" is pretty interesting. Google this one if you have not heard or seen of it before. So far it has surpassed all of my expectations and that is saying a lot. What is your favorite new show.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 11:42:42 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
The New Normal looks good.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 11:59:21 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/9/2012 11:53:30 AM, Koopin wrote:
Started last resort, but it's meh.

My dad watched it and thought pretty much the same thing. I was thinking about watching it but now I'm not so sure.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 12:01:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/9/2012 11:59:21 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 10/9/2012 11:53:30 AM, Koopin wrote:
Started last resort, but it's meh.

My dad watched it and thought pretty much the same thing. I was thinking about watching it but now I'm not so sure.

It's on hulu, but I give it two months before it's cancelled.
kfc
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 12:02:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/9/2012 12:01:14 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 10/9/2012 11:59:21 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 10/9/2012 11:53:30 AM, Koopin wrote:
Started last resort, but it's meh.

My dad watched it and thought pretty much the same thing. I was thinking about watching it but now I'm not so sure.

It's on hulu, but I give it two months before it's cancelled.

I thought the same thing, but not because of lack of quality. I haven't seen the show so I honestly don't know myself if it's really good or bad. I just think the whole premise would only lend itself to a season or two at most.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 5:43:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Last Resort is good, I just don't like the lighting style ABC uses which makes everybody look shiny. Lol, thats kind of a weird complaint, but it just makes it seem less realistic, which hurts since the show is supposed to be about something that can actually happen. The story itself is interesting though. It doesn't take them long to get to the action.

The first episode of 666 Park Avenue was pretty meh, which sucks because I was looking forward to it (because John Lock from Lost is in it). Hopefully the second is better.
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2012 9:16:59 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/9/2012 11:12:05 AM, inferno wrote:
Ive seen a few of the new shows on television this month and last. I must say that this new NBC hit series called "Revolution" is pretty interesting. Google this one if you have not heard or seen of it before. So far it has surpassed all of my expectations and that is saying a lot. What is your favorite new show.

Just watched Emily Owens MD on the CW Network. Its an excellent show and airs Tuesday nights at 9pm. You should check it out sometimes.