Jump to topic:

Play Guild Wars 2 yet? No? DO IT.

Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2012 12:30:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
And when you do (that's right,when you do), you should PM me your server and name so we can be pals and kill stuff together :)

<3!
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2012 11:47:07 PM
Killing stuff is good....
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2012 10:16:02 AM
At 10/15/2012 10:07:54 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Glythan

Borrelois Pass

(:

Shab Shoral

Krayt Dragon

Oh wait that's TOR.
What's the difference?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2012 1:02:30 PM
Glythan

Borrelois Pass

(:

yay! you got it! Grats on your upgraded compy?
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2012 1:03:02 PM
At 10/14/2012 11:47:07 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Killing stuff is good....

Indeed, sir.
:
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2012 1:11:54 PM
Glythan

Borrelois Pass

(:

.....hang on. Do you mean Borlis pass? What are you? French?
:
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2012 1:30:23 PM
At 10/15/2012 1:11:54 PM, Oryus wrote:
Glythan

Borrelois Pass

(:

.....hang on. Do you mean Borlis pass? What are you? French?

LOL
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 3:46:12 PM
@ CP

What do you think so far?
:
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2012 1:37:09 PM
Helmar Thane
Sorrow's Furnace

Oryus, you didn't tell us your char name and server.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2012 2:05:22 PM
I found it to be really "meh".
That being said, most starting areas are like that.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2012 4:43:41 PM
At 10/22/2012 2:05:22 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

In GW2's defense... you were running around like a chicken with it's head cut off, ignoring many of the things you could do.
lol

@CP and KOR I need the four digits at the end of ya'lls names since you're not on my server. That's why I said PM me. You probably don't want what is essentially a "realID" out for all to see ;)
:
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2012 8:08:41 PM
At 10/22/2012 4:43:41 PM, Oryus wrote:

In GW2's defense... you were running around like a chicken with it's head cut off, ignoring many of the things you could do.
lol
What was I supposed to do?
@CP and KOR I need the four digits at the end of ya'lls names since you're not on my server. That's why I said PM me. You probably don't want what is essentially a "realID" out for all to see ;)
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2012 4:25:55 AM
At 10/22/2012 8:08:41 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

lol

I gave you a big list of stuff you could do in the game, yo. Remember? And then you were all, "well, I'm gonna buy the game now." And now here we are.
:
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2012 6:49:13 AM
Okay, I've given the game some play at this point, and can formulate an opinion.

I remember you saying that it's "unlike WoW in all the right ways," and your description couldn't be more accurate.

It's pretty fun. My favorite toon is a beautiful Norn thief. However, I'm still rather fond of my Charr and Asura.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2012 11:44:40 AM
At 10/27/2012 6:49:13 AM, Ren wrote:
Okay, I've given the game some play at this point, and can formulate an opinion.

I remember you saying that it's "unlike WoW in all the right ways," and your description couldn't be more accurate.

It's pretty fun. My favorite toon is a beautiful Norn thief. However, I'm still rather fond of my Charr and Asura.

niiice. Glad you're enjoying it.

Arenanet, you should be paying me for this free marketing!!!!!!

Anyway, yeah I like the Norn too. I play a Norn Engineer. I tried to make her look somewhat ugly because, you know, she's a gun, potion, and bomb-toting warrior who travels the world defeating evil and saving entire towns and regions from utter ruin. :D But yeah, arenanet reeeeally wanted the Norn to look attractive so instead, she looks like a huge, dirty, mousey-faced, swimsuit model with a weird haircut hahaha
:
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2012 12:18:41 PM
At 10/27/2012 4:25:55 AM, Oryus wrote:

lol

I gave you a big list of stuff you could do in the game, yo. Remember? And then you were all, "well, I'm gonna buy the game now." And now here we are.

I did personal quests, a vista, and events. I don't really like PvP in MMO's, and I have not found a way to get into a dungeon.

It is like 10 times better than WoW though.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2012 12:49:22 PM
At 10/27/2012 12:18:41 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

lol

I did personal quests, a vista, and events. I don't really like PvP in MMO's, and I have not found a way to get into a dungeon.

When you hit the right level to do a dungeon you'll get mail telling you where they are. First one is level 30.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2012 1:02:32 PM
I'd never play an MMO without great PvP. WoW offers it. I might quit soon because the player-base is insanely idiotic. LOTRO and Aion might be good picks. I'll consider it.
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2012 3:39:56 PM
At 10/27/2012 11:44:40 AM, Oryus wrote:
At 10/27/2012 6:49:13 AM, Ren wrote:

niiice. Glad you're enjoying it.

Arenanet, you should be paying me for this free marketing!!!!!!

Anyway, yeah I like the Norn too. I play a Norn Engineer. I tried to make her look somewhat ugly because, you know, she's a gun, potion, and bomb-toting warrior who travels the world defeating evil and saving entire towns and regions from utter ruin. :D But yeah, arenanet reeeeally wanted the Norn to look attractive so instead, she looks like a huge, dirty, mousey-faced, swimsuit model with a weird haircut hahaha

Lolol, that's my Charr War. He's about as ugly as it gets.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2012 2:05:11 PM
At 10/27/2012 1:02:32 PM, Mirza wrote:
I'd never play an MMO without great PvP. WoW offers it. I might quit soon because the player-base is insanely idiotic. LOTRO and Aion might be good picks. I'll consider it.

Honestly, I haven't played the PvP in GW2 yet. I've been pretty entertained by the personal quest line and questing in general so far. But from what I've heard, it's very fun. It's like a souped up Alterac Valley with elements of capture the flag, holding a position, storming the gate, beating a boss, doing little quests, etc. 3 servers in a WvWvW. Seems promising.
:
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2012 2:08:43 PM
At 10/27/2012 12:18:41 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

lol

http://wiki.guildwars2.com...

This is my home page on the windows half of my compy. :)
:
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2012 2:10:55 PM
I needed to get a good computer...so I can nerd out on this and be able to quote word for word how to beat every quest, or kill ever boss.....last game I had that I could do that in was Skyrim. And then Runescape before that.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-