Paradox_7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 3:48:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Looks dope...
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 7:46:17 PM
I hope it's good because it's got a lot of things going against it. Part 2 took a lot of wind out the franchise's sails and people will undoubtedly compare this installment to the amazing Avengers, which it certainly won't surpass.

I know nothing about the plot but from that trailer, it looks to me that....

*Possible Spoilers if my guessing skills are on point*

the Mandarin will finally be the main villain but it also looks like they're including the Y2K arc, in which one of Tony's suits gain sentience and attacks his loved ones. In the comics, the suit gained life from a mix of a lightning strike and the Y2K bug, but I'm guessing they'll just make Mandarin responsible.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 7:57:25 PM
At 10/23/2012 7:46:17 PM, Maikuru wrote:
I hope it's good because it's got a lot of things going against it. Part 2 took a lot of wind out the franchise's sails and people will undoubtedly compare this installment to the amazing Avengers, which it certainly won't surpass.

I know nothing about the plot but from that trailer, it looks to me that....

*Possible Spoilers if my guessing skills are on point*

the Mandarin will finally be the main villain but it also looks like they're including the Y2K arc, in which one of Tony's suits gain sentience and attacks his loved ones. In the comics, the suit gained life from a mix of a lightning strike and the Y2K bug, but I'm guessing they'll just make Mandarin responsible.

Mandarin is bad@$$......

And the suit thing seems interesting. It also seems to be that a lot of the movie he's not gonna be using his suit...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-