Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

Halo: Forward unto Dawn (Sick!)

Paradox_7
Posts: 1,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2012 3:14:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Check em out.. think there pretty dope.

http://www.youtube.com...
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
Paradox_7
Posts: 1,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2012 3:18:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2012 11:00:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I wanted to watch it but had to stop because the actors looked like 12 year olds. No wonder the Covenant kicked our asses.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2012 2:08:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/27/2012 11:00:14 PM, Maikuru wrote:
I wanted to watch it but had to stop because the actors looked like 12 year olds. No wonder the Covenant kicked our asses.

Actually, having watched the series, I fail to see how we beat them.....

I mean, we just...suck. And they just rock.....
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2012 2:29:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/28/2012 2:08:03 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 10/27/2012 11:00:14 PM, Maikuru wrote:
I wanted to watch it but had to stop because the actors looked like 12 year olds. No wonder the Covenant kicked our asses.

Actually, having watched the series, I fail to see how we beat them.....

I mean, we just...suck. And they just rock.....

Elite4life
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2012 2:32:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/28/2012 2:29:42 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 10/28/2012 2:08:03 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 10/27/2012 11:00:14 PM, Maikuru wrote:
I wanted to watch it but had to stop because the actors looked like 12 year olds. No wonder the Covenant kicked our asses.

Actually, having watched the series, I fail to see how we beat them.....

I mean, we just...suck. And they just rock.....

Elite4life

And it made me very sad to learn there would be no Elites in multiplayer for H4.

People are really back lashing on that though, so a DLC for Elites is possible.

But seriously, Elites > Predator. Way sexier looking, and will kill you regardless of whether or not you have a rifle that can't do squat against it anyways.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2012 2:34:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/28/2012 2:32:16 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 10/28/2012 2:29:42 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 10/28/2012 2:08:03 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 10/27/2012 11:00:14 PM, Maikuru wrote:
I wanted to watch it but had to stop because the actors looked like 12 year olds. No wonder the Covenant kicked our asses.

Actually, having watched the series, I fail to see how we beat them.....

I mean, we just...suck. And they just rock.....

Elite4life

And it made me very sad to learn there would be no Elites in multiplayer for H4.
I want to kill someone.
People are really back lashing on that though, so a DLC for Elites is possible.
Lol, DLC? NO.

But seriously, Elites > Predator. Way sexier looking, and will kill you regardless of whether or not you have a rifle that can't do squat against it anyways.
The arbiterrrrrrrrr
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2012 2:42:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/28/2012 2:34:01 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 10/28/2012 2:32:16 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 10/28/2012 2:29:42 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 10/28/2012 2:08:03 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 10/27/2012 11:00:14 PM, Maikuru wrote:
I wanted to watch it but had to stop because the actors looked like 12 year olds. No wonder the Covenant kicked our asses.

Actually, having watched the series, I fail to see how we beat them.....

I mean, we just...suck. And they just rock.....

Elite4life

And it made me very sad to learn there would be no Elites in multiplayer for H4.
I want to kill someone.

Ikr? :(

People are really back lashing on that though, so a DLC for Elites is possible.
Lol, DLC? NO.

If they did it well enough, why not?


But seriously, Elites > Predator. Way sexier looking, and will kill you regardless of whether or not you have a rifle that can't do squat against it anyways.
The arbiterrrrrrrrr

and Half-Jaw. One of the best lines of Halo is his.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2012 5:04:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
"If they did it well enough, why not?"
I don't want to pay money for a skin.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2012 5:09:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/28/2012 5:04:15 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
"If they did it well enough, why not?"
I don't want to pay money for a skin.

Sucks for you.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Paradox_7
Posts: 1,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2012 2:53:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/27/2012 11:00:14 PM, Maikuru wrote:
I wanted to watch it but had to stop because the actors looked like 12 year olds. No wonder the Covenant kicked our asses.

I imagine these kids were 16-17, and was it was mandatory for them to enlist.

The story takes place at an academy for 'new' recruits. I would suspect, that UNSC was actually like the Roman Empire. During the first couple episodes everyone's attitude seemed very oppressed.

But imagine what that would be like..in the midst of a rebellion for 'freedom' or whatever it is they are fightining against, we are invaded by a badd@ss group of aliens; and the only thing keeping them from destroying us, is the tyrannical government [UNSC] that many have been fighting against.
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2012 5:57:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Last one. Pretty epic.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-