Jump to topic:

Battle for middle earth II

phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 12:12:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I recently started playing this epic game again. Was wandering who else played it. What's your favorite maps and the hardest ones you've tried? Who's your favorite races to be?

(Also custom heroes are lame. They're way too good and you can cheat with them)
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2012 11:59:52 PM
At 11/9/2012 12:12:43 PM, phantom wrote:
I recently started playing this epic game again. Was wandering who else played it. What's your favorite maps and the hardest ones you've tried? Who's your favorite races to be?

I like Gondor and I play mostly custom maps (Like Minas Tirath and such) but there are better games out there...

Chiefly the Third Age mod for Total War Medieval 2.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 12:09:02 AM
At 11/12/2012 11:59:52 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 11/9/2012 12:12:43 PM, phantom wrote:

I like Gondor and I play mostly custom maps (Like Minas Tirath and such) but there are better games out there...

Chiefly the Third Age mod for Total War Medieval 2.

Accept my debate fool! http://www.debate.org...
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)