Jump to topic:

Ghosts!

philosphical
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2009 3:24:28 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
This is for all of you who believe in those ghost tapes you seen on youtube, and television.
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
USAPitBull63
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2009 5:07:15 PM
That was pretty funny, but the best video I've probably ever seen (in terms of remote possibility) is this one. Jump to about 4:15 and let it play till about 5:35. At 5:29, something happens that has me stumped.

(You may have to click the "Watch on YouTube" link that pops up in the embedding.)

I've considered projectors; I've considered a removable wall at the bottom/back of the cabinet; but it remains too dark, and happens too fast, for those to be likely.

My mind says it can't be real, or it'd be more famous; but at the very least, kudos to those who set this up because it's the best effect I've seen in a video like this. This clip is pretty much the only video like this that somewhat creeps me out.

(There's probably some post somewhere that debunks this, but I kinda like not knowing on this one.)
philosphical
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2009 9:04:41 PM
yeah i have seen this one. It is creepy, but i just think someone is very good at graphics designs. Who in their right mind would go up to the cupboard after seeing that?
USAPitBull63
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2009 5:53:00 AM
Yeah, my best guess is a fading effect through some computer program. Later in the video, the person walks up to it, etc. It looks a lot phonier then, but this clip (the one I mentioned) is fun.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2009 6:26:51 AM
I saw the thing. They probably stopped the video, put a guy inside, continued recording, stopped again, and looked inside.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
philosphical
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2009 9:54:10 PM
At 10/11/2009 6:26:51 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
I saw the thing. They probably stopped the video, put a guy inside, continued recording, stopped again, and looked inside.

yeah its phony.
USAPitBull63
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 4:45:38 PM
At 10/11/2009 6:26:51 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

I don't think so. Granted, I think it's phony, but I think the effect was much more advanced than stop-motion/editing, so to speak. I still suspect it was digital transfer.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2010 8:07:37 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/17/2010 8:06:32 PM, cjl wrote:
Ghosts are watching everyone................

yeah...

all the time...

and they know when you've been naughty or nice....

so be good for goodness sake!
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2010 11:18:09 PM
Ghosts do not exist only evil spirits.

We have found no scientific evidence for Ghosts but we have found evidence of evil spirits in the bible
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2010 4:15:41 AM
At 6/17/2010 11:18:09 PM, lastrequest691 wrote:
Ghosts do not exist only evil spirits.

We have found no scientific evidence for Ghosts but we have found evidence of evil spirits in the bible

Yeah, so no evidence then?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
cjl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2010 6:50:42 AM
As of right now, everyone needs to have some paranormal experience to say that ghosts exist. I believe they are out there. BEWARE!!!