Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

Toy Story 3

studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2009 7:27:40 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I usually hate animated movies, but I don't think this one will be that bad. I loved the two other Toy Story movies. This new one may be more emotional, however. I don't know if I can take it ;)
philosphical
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2009 9:02:21 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/10/2009 7:27:40 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
I usually hate animated movies, but I don't think this one will be that bad. I loved the two other Toy Story movies. This new one may be more emotional, however. I don't know if I can take it ;)

I am sure it will be fine if you make sure to clean out your v@gina before watching it.
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
BrandonClark
Posts: 500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2009 10:36:06 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Toy Story=EPIC!!!, Toy Story 2=kinda boring, Toy Story 3=I can only assume I would walk out on it.
BLACKHAWKS 6-5 lN OVERTIME!!!
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2009 2:26:08 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/10/2009 9:02:21 PM, philosphical wrote:
At 10/10/2009 7:27:40 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
I usually hate animated movies, but I don't think this one will be that bad. I loved the two other Toy Story movies. This new one may be more emotional, however. I don't know if I can take it ;)

I am sure it will be fine if you make sure to clean out your v@gina before watching it.

I guess you don't understand what a joke is. That's why you would hate Toy Story ;)
philosphical
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2009 9:51:34 PM
Posted: 7 years ago

I guess you don't understand what a joke is. That's why you would hate Toy Story ;)

apparently you didn't catch the joke in reply to your joke.
peace brother
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 7:51:37 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Oh god. When I was going away to college, my childhood toys were the last things on my mind. I'm not even sure I still had any. I was busy hiding love letters and other inappropriate notes that I accumulated in HS about way more, uh, mature things that I didn't want my parents to find while I was away. Andy's a faggot.
President of DDO
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 7:53:32 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/12/2009 7:51:37 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Oh god. When I was going away to college, my childhood toys were the last things on my mind. I'm not even sure I still had any. I was busy hiding love letters and other inappropriate notes that I accumulated in HS about way more, uh, mature things that I didn't want my parents to find while I was away. Andy's a faggot.

Haha! F*ck you Andy.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 7:56:26 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/12/2009 7:54:14 PM, Nags wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:51:37 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Andy's a faggot.

HOMOPHOBE!!11!

No I'm not. I just hate fagg0ts.
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 7:57:42 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Lol the profanity editor is selectively homophobic. A faggot is allowed but multiple fagg0ts are not! (I tested this theory out, by the way... try it!).
President of DDO
philosphical
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 8:26:47 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/12/2009 7:57:42 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Lol the profanity editor is selectively homophobic. A faggot is allowed but multiple fagg0ts are not! (I tested this theory out, by the way... try it!).

haha your right. How gay lol
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 11:10:51 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/12/2009 8:26:47 PM, philosphical wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:57:42 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Lol the profanity editor is selectively homophobic. A faggot is allowed but multiple fagg0ts are not! (I tested this theory out, by the way... try it!).

haha your right. How gay lol

... lol, ok.
President of DDO