Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

New Twlight Movie *

inferno
Posts: 12,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 6:34:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So what did you think about the final installment of this epic and timely film. Seen the last two, but not the latest. What do you think ?
Please state your comments here today please. Thank you. =)
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 6:41:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/27/2012 6:34:13 PM, inferno wrote:
So what did you think about the final installment of this epic and timely film. Seen the last two, but not the latest. What do you think ?
Please state your comments here today please. Thank you. =)

Harry Potter kills Voldemort, and then fvcks Ron's little sister. The end.

PS: You spelled Twilight wrong? Not sure if troll, or just crazy.
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
inferno
Posts: 12,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 6:44:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/27/2012 6:41:54 PM, Chicken wrote:
At 11/27/2012 6:34:13 PM, inferno wrote:
So what did you think about the final installment of this epic and timely film. Seen the last two, but not the latest. What do you think ?
Please state your comments here today please. Thank you. =)

Harry Potter kills Voldemort, and then fvcks Ron's little sister. The end.

PS: You spelled Twilight wrong? Not sure if troll, or just crazy.

No neither. A typo. Twilight. There you go. Are u happy now.
Thanks for pretending to be smart. =)
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 7:08:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/27/2012 6:44:02 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/27/2012 6:41:54 PM, Chicken wrote:
At 11/27/2012 6:34:13 PM, inferno wrote:
So what did you think about the final installment of this epic and timely film. Seen the last two, but not the latest. What do you think ?
Please state your comments here today please. Thank you. =)

Harry Potter kills Voldemort, and then fvcks Ron's little sister. The end.

PS: You spelled Twilight wrong? Not sure if troll, or just crazy.

No neither. A typo. Twilight. There you go. Are u happy now.
Thanks for pretending to be smart. =)

Darn, thought my smart act got through, you caught me though. Here are my thoughts on Part 1 and 2.

Part 1- It was sad that Dobbie dies.
Part 2- I was sad for two reasons. First, I liked Voldemort. Second, the final battle was epic, but it took a long time to get to it.
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
socialpinko
Posts: 11,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2012 10:38:32 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I only saw the first. Mediocre movie but it wasn't absolutely as awful as I expected. From what I've heard they got progressively worse so I'm not planning on seeing the others. Can anyone corroborate/refute this opinion?