Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Six Feet Under

socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2012 10:37:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Why is it so awesome?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2012 10:49:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I remember all the buzz about it when it was on but shows about death never really get me.

Is the main guy the dad from Parenthood? Any Parenthood fans around here? lol just kidding, no such thing.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2012 10:59:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The first few episodes I couldn't really enjoy because I'd only seen Michael C. Hall as Dexter before.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 6:14:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/29/2012 10:59:42 PM, socialpinko wrote:
The first few episodes I couldn't really enjoy because I'd only seen Michael C. Hall as Dexter before.

Not to be that guy... But my friend ruined the entire series for me (I didn't care honestly because I wasn't planning on watching it)
They ended the series by killing off every single major character in the last like 10 minutes of the very last episode. It was actually really good... at the same time it felt weird watching it. Also according to my friend they just randomly kill off the main character in the middle of the last season.
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 6:46:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/30/2012 6:14:43 PM, Chicken wrote:
At 11/29/2012 10:59:42 PM, socialpinko wrote:
The first few episodes I couldn't really enjoy because I'd only seen Michael C. Hall as Dexter before.

Not to be that guy... But my friend ruined the entire series for me (I didn't care honestly because I wasn't planning on watching it)
They ended the series by killing off every single major character in the last like 10 minutes of the very last episode. It was actually really good... at the same time it felt weird watching it. Also according to my friend they just randomly kill off the main character in the middle of the last season.

Where do you live? I have a machete for you.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2012 6:47:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/30/2012 6:46:34 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/30/2012 6:14:43 PM, Chicken wrote:
At 11/29/2012 10:59:42 PM, socialpinko wrote:
The first few episodes I couldn't really enjoy because I'd only seen Michael C. Hall as Dexter before.

Not to be that guy... But my friend ruined the entire series for me (I didn't care honestly because I wasn't planning on watching it)
They ended the series by killing off every single major character in the last like 10 minutes of the very last episode. It was actually really good... at the same time it felt weird watching it. Also according to my friend they just randomly kill off the main character in the middle of the last season.

Where do you live? I have a machete for you.

3421 Google St. Zip code 66342 Richmond, Virginia
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc