Jump to topic:

3 word story

BennyW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 8:07:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Ok so let's write a story but each person comments with only 3 words to continue on the previous poster's comment. I will start.
There once was...
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 8:21:02 PM
...that was shoved...
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 8:21:29 PM
Disregard that.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 8:28:20 PM
let there be
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 10:05:23 PM
He does not
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 10:08:56 PM
to hold the
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 10:09:17 PM
buttplug in there
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 10:09:44 PM
that was put
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 10:10:01 PM
in there by
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 10:10:20 PM
god, the father
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 10:10:39 PM
who likes atheists
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 10:10:54 PM
in his butt
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 10:11:12 PM
,atheists are like
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 10:11:30 PM
buttplugs in God's
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 10:12:05 PM
butt, but God
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 10:12:28 PM
does not exist
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 10:12:52 PM
therefore a buttplug
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 10:13:18 PM
in God's butthole
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 10:13:38 PM
is unable to
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 10:13:54 PM
to be existent
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 10:14:29 PM
, on a happier