Jump to topic:

3 word story

BennyW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 8:07:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Ok so let's write a story but each person comments with only 3 words to continue on the previous poster's comment. I will start.
There once was...
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 8:15:51 PM
...a butt plug...
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 8:21:02 PM
...that was shoved...
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 8:21:29 PM
Disregard that.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 8:23:28 PM
"Not this again!!!"
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 8:28:20 PM
let there be
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 10:05:23 PM
He does not
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 10:08:56 PM
to hold the
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 10:09:17 PM
buttplug in there
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 10:09:44 PM
that was put
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 10:10:01 PM
in there by
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 10:10:20 PM
god, the father
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 10:10:39 PM
who likes atheists
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 10:10:54 PM
in his butt
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 10:11:12 PM
,atheists are like
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 10:11:30 PM
buttplugs in God's
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 10:12:05 PM
butt, but God
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 10:12:28 PM
does not exist
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 10:12:52 PM
therefore a buttplug
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 10:13:18 PM
in God's butthole
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 10:13:38 PM
is unable to
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 10:13:54 PM
to be existent
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 10:14:29 PM
, on a happier