Jump to topic:

Mario and Drugs

leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2009 6:06:57 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
A couple of funny pieces about the connection between the Mario games and drugs:

http://www.geocities.com...
http://www.lanceandeskimo.com...
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2009 7:49:36 AM
Lol. And funny coincidence about the stars: The first few times I tried E, the pill was in the shape of a yellow star. Those were the best pills I've ever had by the way, so I don't blame Mario one bit for feeling like he sparkles, shines and is invincible to pain when he eats them... because that happened to me too! :)
President of DDO
NotPurpleHaze
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2009 4:33:23 AM
Spiderman loved mary jane. Shaggy and scooby are both paranoid wrecks who have the munchies all the time. Dr Jekyll as taking PCP. Harry Potter was even buzzing in his new movie. We are living in an age of chemical induced madness.
NotPurpleHaze
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2009 4:37:54 AM
At 10/16/2009 7:49:36 AM, theLwerd wrote:
Lol. And funny coincidence about the stars: The first few times I tried E, the pill was in the shape of a yellow star. Those were the best pills I've ever had by the way, so I don't blame Mario one bit for feeling like he sparkles, shines and is invincible to pain when he eats them... because that happened to me too! :)

That was your first time though. My first buzzin sessions was my best one too, but I'v taken the pills I took that night since and they're not the greatest.

The actual pill itself was in the shape of a star, or it had a star on it?
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2009 10:26:00 AM
At 10/21/2009 4:37:54 AM, NotPurpleHaze wrote:
At 10/16/2009 7:49:36 AM, theLwerd wrote:

That was your first time though. My first buzzin sessions was my best one too, but I'v taken the pills I took that night since and they're not the greatest.

The actual pill itself was in the shape of a star, or it had a star on it?

It was in the shape of a star.

And yea, it was my first time, but I've had those pills after my first time too and they've always been the best.

I was also watching Kung Fu Panda yesterday and at a certain spot in the movie, he was supposedly going to a higher "zen" place and a tree in the scene looked a lot like a giant mushroom :)
President of DDO
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2009 11:17:55 AM
lol - Mario takes shrooms and he feels no pain, goes faster, music becomes faster and he becomes a pretty colour. No relevance to anything in real life ;).
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.