Jump to topic:

Spartacus: War Of The Damned

TheElderScroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 10:05:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I am a big fan of the STARZ original series - Spartacus.
Spartacus: War of the Damned, the official third season, will premier on January 25, 2013. Marcus Crassus (the wealthiest man in the Roman Republic) and Julius Caesar (does "Veni, vidi, vici" ring a bell?) would make appearance.
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 10:50:12 PM
LOTS of sex in spartacus. Its what drawed me in. That and seeing Xena naked and having sex with the guy from the Mummy franchise.

But then, i stopped. I just didnt get hooked. :(
charleslb
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 5:32:13 PM
At 1/6/2013 10:05:52 PM, TheElderScroll wrote:
Spartacus: War of the Damned, the official third season, will premier on January 25, 2013. Marcus Crassus (the wealthiest man in the Roman Republic) and Julius Caesar (does "Veni, vidi, vici" ring a bell?) would make appearance.

What about Coco's dog, will he perhaps be doing a cameo?
Yo, all of my subliterate conservative criticasters who find perusing and processing the sesquipedalian verbiage of my posts to be such a bothersome brain-taxing chore, I have a new nickname for you. Henceforth you shall be known as Pooh Bears. No, not for the obvious apt reasons, i.e., not because you're full of pooh, and not because of your ursine irritability. Rather, you put me in mind of an A.A. Milne quote, "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me". Love ya, Pooh Bears.
TheElderScroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 8:13:40 PM
At 1/7/2013 5:32:13 PM, charleslb wrote:
At 1/6/2013 10:05:52 PM, TheElderScroll wrote:

What about Coco's dog, will he perhaps be doing a cameo?

Hmm...no... But his big brother would.