Jump to topic:

New itunes layout

Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2013 5:01:37 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
So I just found out there are actually human beings who LIKE the new itunes layout. WTF? Who are these people?

VTL them.

If anybody knows how to make it suck less. Please share here how to do so. Apparently I accidentally downloaded the itunes update. Don't know how the H E double hockey sticks this happened. But it did. Now my life sucks a bit more. First world problems rule.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2013 5:08:26 AM
All you suckers talking up the iphone months ago in certain threads better start defending this crap cause I am SO not impressed......
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2013 7:32:10 AM
I haven't gotten the newest update, but I got a layout change.
It's actually really nice how when I click on Podcasts a new window doesn't open.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2013 9:36:04 AM
I hate it too.

The one nice thing I've noticed with it is that you can just drag songs to the end of the screen on the right and the playlists will appear, which saves space I suppose.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2013 11:01:35 PM
It seems to slow down my computer a lot. I don't like this, at all. Vtl new itunes. In all seriousness, though, is there any way to change it back or do we just pray to the FSM that the next layout is better (though i can hardly see how it could be worse)?