Jump to topic:

League of Legends

Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2013 6:22:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Anybody play? I play on the North American server and my summoner name is Twign Barries (I'm hilarious, I know). I mainly play the support role, but I'm trying to branch out to other roles. I've been fairly siccessful as ADC.

I must say that recent champions have been nice to support mains. Nami is a good support and Thresh is really fun.

So talk about League of Legends here. Maybe set up some games. Have some fun. Rage because people don't know how to play. Etc.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 4:55:43 AM
I played to level 12 -- not into it before I get to build a new PC, which is hopefully soon. I'm in Europe West.

Malphite is my favorite hero at the moment. Super survival abilities, and I make him a fighter much more than a tank, giving myself the chance to obliterate anyone.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 5:30:13 AM
That is a game built on pure rage and anger.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 1:41:22 AM
At 1/26/2013 4:55:43 AM, Mirza wrote:
I played to level 12 -- not into it before I get to build a new PC, which is hopefully soon. I'm in Europe West.

Malphite is my favorite hero at the moment. Super survival abilities, and I make him a fighter much more than a tank, giving myself the chance to obliterate anyone.

Unfortunately that starts to change. You'll find that if you play draft games and eventually get to lvl 30 and play ranked Malphite is banned a lot so you'll almost never get to play him.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 6:06:59 AM
At 1/27/2013 1:41:22 AM, Korashk wrote:
Unfortunately that starts to change. You'll find that if you play draft games and eventually get to lvl 30 and play ranked Malphite is banned a lot so you'll almost never get to play him.
Time to find other fighter tanks, eh? It's fine not having him all the time -- other heroes are good as well -- but not many have his combination of survival, damage, etc.
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 7:13:10 AM
I'm 27th on NA and about 10th level on EUW, to which I moved to for lesser ping. Sadly,mall my skins are left on the NA server, so I'm finding it hard to totally leave the account.

NA: SerenityOfChaos
EUW: Sleetz (it's funny cuz the l can work as an I!)
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac