Jump to topic:

That was it.

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2009 5:34:41 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
So I took my little sister to see This Is It (the Michael Jackson movie) today. It was totally the best concert that there never was.

* In B4 youngn's ramble on about how creepy MJ is *
President of DDO
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2009 5:42:02 PM
Hmm... that movie sounds interesting(ish) (not really though). However, I also have just recently seen a new Michael Jackson movie. Here: http://i38.tinypic.com....
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2009 5:50:55 PM
Don't waste your money. A true MJ fan should definitely see it though. The concert was going to be amazing (it doesn't matter if you like an artists' music; you can appreciate a good show for what it is). I personally like MJ but that's just me. It definitely had some great choreography, special FX, and you could see just how hands on MJ was and how good of a pop artist and performer he really was. The only thing is that it gets really boring at the end. If it was an hour and twenty minutes instead of 2 hours, it'd have been golden.
President of DDO
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2009 8:50:56 PM
At 11/1/2009 5:34:41 PM, theLwerd wrote:
So I took my little sister to see This Is It (the Michael Jackson movie) today. It was totally the best concert that there never was.

* In B4 youngn's ramble on about how creepy MJ is *

How much was it... i heard that is was more expensive everywhere.
audrina1000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2009 8:55:13 PM
it was good I cried and everybody in the movie stood up and clapped and was like we love you micheal and we miss you.... it was so went to see.:)
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2009 8:59:40 PM
At 11/1/2009 8:55:13 PM, audrina1000 wrote:
it was good I cried and everybody in the movie stood up and clapped and was like we love you micheal and we miss you.... it was so went to see.:)

So has everyone kinda forgot that he raped a bunch of children after feeding them wine? A standing ovation for a child rapist, yeesh.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2009 9:03:49 PM
At 11/1/2009 8:59:40 PM, leet4A1 wrote:

So has everyone kinda forgot that he raped a bunch of children after feeding them wine? A standing ovation for a child rapist, yeesh.

Wow....
HaHaHaHa
Still never fails to make me chuckle.
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2009 6:25:08 AM

I agree that MJ was a good musician and song writer and dancer. But that was it.

Will we see some sort of movie-homage to Britney Spears when she dies of a Drug overdose or murder-suicide pact with her child? Maybe. Will more than 50 people in the world, ever pay money to see it? Probably not.

At 11/1/2009 9:03:49 PM, comoncents wrote:
Wow....
HaHaHaHa
Still never fails to make me chuckle.
Yeah, children suffering makes my day too.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2009 6:52:55 AM
At 11/2/2009 6:25:08 AM, tkubok wrote:

I agree that MJ was a good musician and song writer and dancer. But that was it.

Lol what else would you expect a performer to be?

Will we see some sort of movie-homage to Britney Spears when she dies of a Drug overdose or murder-suicide pact with her child? Maybe. Will more than 50 people in the world, ever pay money to see it? Probably not.

There won't be a movie like that and nobody will see it.
President of DDO
philosphical
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2009 7:04:58 AM

I agree, at one time MJ was a creep, but I think people can change, and I don't think they should be persecuted of the same thing so many years after it has happened. Unless its something serious like murder. However I don't know. MJ had rasputin's pen1s on his wall....
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2009 7:25:35 AM
At 11/2/2009 6:52:55 AM, theLwerd wrote:
Lol what else would you expect a performer to be?
...Not a child molester...?

There won't be a movie like that and nobody will see it.

This guy will.
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2009 9:55:47 AM
At 11/2/2009 9:38:16 AM, theLwerd wrote:
I would see the Britney movie too... mmm :P

I would probably download it from the internet, free of charge, of course. Maybe on a rainy day, if i was really board, i might see it. But then again, ive got like 100 movies on my external HDD that i havent gotten around to seeing yet, so... Might take a while.

But i certainly would not pay to see it. I just hope it isnt one of those "It didnt make me Blind, but i wish it had" sort of movies.
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2009 2:10:26 PM
At 11/2/2009 7:04:58 AM, philosphical wrote:

I agree, at one time MJ was a creep, but I think people can change, and I don't think they should be persecuted of the same thing so many years after it has happened. Unless its something serious like murder.

Fair enough. I personally think child rape is far worse than murder, because a murder victim suffers very little while a child rape victim presumably suffers a lifetime.

MJ had rasputin's pen1s on his wall....

Haha, really? That's not weird at all...
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
philosphical
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2009 2:35:21 PM
At 11/2/2009 2:10:26 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 11/2/2009 7:04:58 AM, philosphical wrote:

I agree, at one time MJ was a creep, but I think people can change, and I don't think they should be persecuted of the same thing so many years after it has happened. Unless its something serious like murder.

Fair enough. I personally think child rape is far worse than murder, because a murder victim suffers very little while a child rape victim presumably suffers a lifetime.

Yeah i guess that's true.

MJ had rasputin's pen1s on his wall....

Haha, really? That's not weird at all...

Yeah, he bought it off some museum. That guy has some problems haha.
But i must admit, he is a good preformer. Sometimes its hard to look at that when you know his reputation.
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
USAPitBull63
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2009 3:33:12 PM
I was in SoCal when he died. Good. Freaking. Lord.

I visited friends in L.A. while they "planned" his funeral, and while his street was roped off from Sunset Blvd.

While I was in Santa Barbara, they rumored his burial heading that way (Neverland).

If I never hear the name "Michael Jackson" again, it would be too soon.

p.s. Did you know he died? (aka, my new equivalent to "Is the pope Catholic?")