Propthet Vs. MasterChief

Paradox_7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2013 5:56:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Who would win?

I'm thinking Prophet, but some guy mentioned a interesting point regarding the time each of them lived in. Prophet is from 2023, just around the corner from us, and Masterchief is from 2552-- just around the corner from f*ckin Starwars (lol).

Prophets nano suit though, seems to have upper hand, it can do just about anything badd@ss thing you can think of.

What do you guys think?
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
Paradox_7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2013 5:59:52 PM
Incase you're wondering who these ppl are:

Prophet:

http://www.google.com...

Masterchief:

http://www.google.com...
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2013 3:07:44 AM
Crysis vs. Halo? That is an insult.

Prophet is a bad@ss, but the master chief has defeated the covenant 3 times at least, the flood 2 or 3 times, the promethians and the diadact, and he is only like 25. The entire 1st halo game was over a period of 2 days. in 2 days, he defeated two races he just learned about, almost single handedly.

Plus, didn't prophet shoot himself in the face?
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2013 5:01:57 AM
Crysis vs Halo is like comparing the US army to the imperium of man. Cheifs weapons are more advanced, his combat suit has armor AND sheilds that regenerate, and he is genetically engineered to be in peak condition. That and his support AI.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2013 9:17:53 AM
@THEVIRUS

Actually, MC is somewhere in his 40s-50s in all the Halo games, not including cryo sleep time. And Prophet did shoot himself, but the Nanosuit saved him. Kinda confusing.

But anyways, Masterchief vs. Prophet.

To begin Masterchief has been trained from six to be a soldier, has the best genes that a galactic country could find out of trillions, and has been enhanced to the point where as a teenager he could take down a mini-mech suit with mini-guns with his bare hands. Add the suit into that, plus Cortana, and his speed, reaction time, strength, and battlefield experience/advantage is insane. And THEN add in his 500+ years in the future weaponry.....and Prophet gets ROFLstomped.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2013 9:18:57 AM
Oh, and his shields. Those too.

Prophet's only real advantage is his agility/flexibility and his superior cloaking tech.

THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2013 12:44:37 PM
At 2/25/2013 9:17:53 AM, OberHerr wrote:
@THEVIRUS

Actually, MC is somewhere in his 40s-50s in all the Halo games, not including cryo sleep time.

I know i was wrong, but i'm pretty sure he was 27 on reach... I havent read the book in a while, but it says in there. I KNOW he isnt 40 or 50. Max is 35, and even that is almost unreasonable.

And Prophet did shoot himself, but the Nanosuit saved him. Kinda confusing.

Yeah i know he survived, but i know i wouldn't want the protecter of the galaxy, the fate of humanity, the last chance for earth, to be wanting to kill himself.

Maybe he accidentally shot himself, i dont know. I havent played any of the games.

But anyways, Masterchief vs. Prophet.

To begin Masterchief has been trained from six to be a soldier, has the best genes that a galactic country could find out of trillions,

And those genes were made even better...

and has been enhanced to the point where as a teenager he could take down a mini-mech suit with mini-guns with his bare hands. Add the suit into that, plus Cortana, and his speed, reaction time, strength, and battlefield experience/advantage is insane. And THEN add in his 500+ years in the future weaponry.....and Prophet gets ROFLstomped.

And he has a lot of luck.
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2013 12:45:26 PM
At 2/25/2013 9:18:57 AM, OberHerr wrote:

Prophet's only real advantage is his agility/flexibility and his superior cloaking tech.

Which the chief also has...

THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2013 12:47:19 PM
At 2/25/2013 5:01:57 AM, tkubok wrote:
Crysis vs Halo is like comparing the US army to the imperium of man. Cheifs weapons are more advanced, his combat suit has armor AND sheilds that regenerate, and he is genetically engineered to be in peak condition. That and his support AI.

Even in hand to hand with no suits the Master Chief would win. One punch would be the equivilent of the hulk flicking a todler.

tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2013 11:12:48 PM
At 2/25/2013 9:18:57 AM, OberHerr wrote:

Master cheif has cloaking too. Didnt you ever play Halo 3? I remember picking a cloaking add on up.
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2013 11:13:36 PM
At 2/25/2013 12:47:19 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:

Even in hand to hand with no suits the Master Chief would win. One punch would be the equivilent of the hulk flicking a todler.

Yeah, and we could also assume that martial arts of the 2500s is far more advanced and efficient than that of 2030.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2013 11:09:52 AM
@tkubok THEVIRUS

I know he has cloaking tech, and I'm using the most recent version from Halo 4 here, I merely meant to say that Prophets is superior. Though I don't know if it blocks out MC's motion tracker/heat sig.

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2013 11:10:38 AM

Not to mention he has a good as hell combat knife.

THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2013 12:21:32 PM
At 2/26/2013 11:09:52 AM, OberHerr wrote:
@tkubok THEVIRUS

I know he has cloaking tech, and I'm using the most recent version from Halo 4 here, I merely meant to say that Prophets is superior. Though I don't know if it blocks out MC's motion tracker/heat sig.

I fully agree here...

HOWEVER

The Master Chief is visible when his sheilds recharge, correct?

I have watched Crysis gameplay and the regen is almost instant, making it easy for the MC to land another shot... and the sheilds regenerate again.

The Master Chief also can be seen when he shoots, but the odds you can see him, turn, and shoot before your aim is thrown off(because a miss is not likely from the Chief) are nil.

And as i said before, the Master Chief could sit down and eat dinner while Prophet attempts to strangle him, then just throw him off like he was dirt on his shoulder.

THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2013 12:22:07 PM
At 2/26/2013 11:10:38 AM, OberHerr wrote:

Not to mention he has a good as hell combat knife.

So glad i am not the only major halo fan :)

tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2013 7:48:06 PM
@tkubok THEVIRUS

How is Prophets cloaking superior?
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2013 9:35:14 PM
At 2/26/2013 7:48:06 PM, tkubok wrote:
@tkubok THEVIRUS

It lasts longer, doesn't go away when he moves fast, recharges faster, and is arguably harder to see. It's just better.

THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2013 9:51:00 PM
At 2/26/2013 9:35:14 PM, OberHerr wrote:
@tkubok THEVIRUS

It lasts longer, doesn't go away when he moves fast, recharges faster, and is arguably harder to see. It's just better.

Agreed accept for the fact that the shields recharge too fast on the player and the glow a bluish color for about a second after they aren't being hit anymore.

THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2013 10:10:51 PM
Okay, I think we have officially stopped debating who would win and instead debating how badly MC would crush Prophet.

Official Change In:
(5)
(4)
(3)
(2)
(1)
YESTERDAY!

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2013 10:32:37 PM
Here's how I see it would go down:

So, Chief crash lands in some jungle. He knows that there is a particularly skilled hostile in the area. So, he begins hiking his way to the high ground. An hour or two later, he's walking down up a little slope when *THUNK* he sees the end of an arrow sticking out of a rock just where his head was. He turns around.....no one there. Or anywhere is sight. Suddenly he ducks, and *WHAM!*. Arrow lands where his head was. He then starts running towards where their coming from, pulling out his AR. As he's running, view switches to Prophet climbing down a cliff, invisible.

Soon, Chief see where Prophet was, and notices some brush down a cliff face moving. He proceeds to light it up, Prophet takes a couple rounds that glaze off his shields, but make him visible. Prophet then does some sweet jump-off-the-cliff-Hawkeye-style-bowshot that hits the AR in the barrel, rendering it useless. Chief then throws the gun on the ground and jumps off the cliff right at prophet, ramming into him. Then fight mid-air on the way down into a river, doing epic stuff, and when they land their shields flare and break. When they go under Prophet manages to get his footing a little faster and break the surface, only to suddenly go back under.

Camera cuts to the bottom of the river where Chief, helmet lights on, is grabbing Prophets leg. They do some cool under water fighting, that eventually ends with Prophet being flung onto shore, with Chief semi-crawling out of the rushing river. Prophet grabs a rock and throws it at Chief but it just makes his shields flare a bit. Chief does an awesome walk up to Prophet, and slams his fist into his gut, breaking his shields. Before he can strike again though, Prophet manages to roll out of the way and breaks into a sprint. They have a chase through the forest, which ends up at Chief's pod. Prophet gets there first, and finds a UNSC shotgun, and just as he pulls it out and turns around, MC trucks into him, sending him sprawling.

Chief catches the gun in midair-awesomely, and holds it in one hand at his side for a second before walking up Chief brings his foot down on his ankle, making Prophets shields flare and break, and then brings it down again HARD. *CRUNCH* Prophet yells out, and then looks up at Chief. Chief then pulls the shotgun up to Prophets face, says,"First rule of hunting: Make sure your prey isn't the predator." and shoots him point blank execution style.

THE END.

bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2013 10:37:38 PM
At 2/26/2013 10:32:37 PM, OberHerr wrote:

So, Chief crash lands in some jungle. He knows that there is a particularly skilled hostile in the area. So, he begins hiking his way to the high ground. An hour or two later, he's walking down up a little slope when *THUNK* he sees the end of an arrow sticking out of a rock just where his head was. He turns around.....no one there. Or anywhere is sight. Suddenly he ducks, and *WHAM!*. Arrow lands where his head was. He then starts running towards where their coming from, pulling out his AR. As he's running, view switches to Prophet climbing down a cliff, invisible.

Soon, Chief see where Prophet was, and notices some brush down a cliff face moving. He proceeds to light it up, Prophet takes a couple rounds that glaze off his shields, but make him visible. Prophet then does some sweet jump-off-the-cliff-Hawkeye-style-bowshot that hits the AR in the barrel, rendering it useless. Chief then throws the gun on the ground and jumps off the cliff right at prophet, ramming into him. Then fight mid-air on the way down into a river, doing epic stuff, and when they land their shields flare and break. When they go under Prophet manages to get his footing a little faster and break the surface, only to suddenly go back under.

Camera cuts to the bottom of the river where Chief, helmet lights on, is grabbing Prophets leg. They do some cool under water fighting, that eventually ends with Prophet being flung onto shore, with Chief semi-crawling out of the rushing river. Prophet grabs a rock and throws it at Chief but it just makes his shields flare a bit. Chief does an awesome walk up to Prophet, and slams his fist into his gut, breaking his shields. Before he can strike again though, Prophet manages to roll out of the way and breaks into a sprint. They have a chase through the forest, which ends up at Chief's pod. Prophet gets there first, and finds a UNSC shotgun, and just as he pulls it out and turns around, MC trucks into him, sending him sprawling.

Chief catches the gun in midair-awesomely, and holds it in one hand at his side for a second before walking up Chief brings his foot down on his ankle, making Prophets shields flare and break, and then brings it down again HARD. *CRUNCH* Prophet yells out, and then looks up at Chief. Chief then pulls the shotgun up to Prophets face, says,"First rule of hunting: Make sure your prey isn't the predator." and shoots him point blank execution style.

THE END.

We really need a Deadliest Warrior episode of this.

Really, Prophet can kill MC with his looks alone. Crysis is beautiful.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2013 10:38:04 PM
At 2/26/2013 10:32:37 PM, OberHerr wrote:

THE END.

This gave me a semi.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2013 10:49:00 PM
At 2/26/2013 10:37:38 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

I still hope one day they will do videogame characters.....

True dat. Halo 4 was good, but Crysis is just insane. So excited about the Next-Gen consoles though. Soon Crysis graphics will be the bare minimum for a good title.

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2013 10:49:37 PM
At 2/26/2013 10:38:04 PM, tvellalott wrote:
This gave me a semi.

And to think I thought it up in like five minutes....

bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2013 8:53:34 AM
At 2/26/2013 10:49:00 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/26/2013 10:37:38 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

I still hope one day they will do videogame characters.....

True dat. Halo 4 was good, but Crysis is just insane. So excited about the Next-Gen consoles though. Soon Crysis graphics will be the bare minimum for a good title.

I played some Big Team Slayer on Halo 4 and I was getting about 20FPS. You can tell that the console is really struggling to run it.

In terms of aesthetics, I liked Halo 3's style of map better (Sandbox and Foundry mainly). In terms of straight-up texture qualities, Halo 4 obviously wins.

Battlefield 3 still looks amazing on console when you have a bunch of vehicles rolling out though.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2013 10:59:03 AM
@tkubok THEVIRUS

If i remember correctly, Prophets cloak does drain faster when he moves faster, and MCs cloak doesnt go away when you move fast.

Also, as we know from other elites in the halo universe, cloaks can be permanent, and the limits on MCs cloak may just be for gameplay purposes. Maybe the real cloak is perma-cloaking him, which explains how he has such a high survivability rate throughout 4 games?
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2013 7:06:21 PM
At 2/27/2013 10:59:03 AM, tkubok wrote:
@tkubok THEVIRUS

If i remember correctly, Prophets cloak does drain faster when he moves faster, and MCs cloak doesnt go away when you move fast.

Also, as we know from other elites in the halo universe, cloaks can be permanent, and the limits on MCs cloak may just be for gameplay purposes. Maybe the real cloak is perma-cloaking him, which explains how he has such a high survivability rate throughout 4 games?

The covenant tech hasn't been fully mastered by humans, and yes, MC's cloaking goes down when you move, unless in a crouch.

When MC moves, the cloaking is still somewhat there, but flickers, always showing some portion of him.

BigSky
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2013 8:39:16 PM
At 2/19/2013 5:56:41 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
Who would win?

I'm thinking Prophet, but some guy mentioned a interesting point regarding the time each of them lived in. Prophet is from 2023, just around the corner from us, and Masterchief is from 2552-- just around the corner from f*ckin Starwars (lol).

Prophets nano suit though, seems to have upper hand, it can do just about anything badd@ss thing you can think of.

What do you guys think?

Star wars was "a long time ago in a galaxy far far away." Not anywhere near the time of the Master Chief's life.
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2013 8:42:17 PM
At 2/27/2013 8:39:16 PM, BigSky wrote:
At 2/19/2013 5:56:41 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
Who would win?

What do you guys think?

Star wars was "a long time ago in a galaxy far far away." Not anywhere near the time of the Master Chief's life.

good point. the forerunners were closer to star wars than anything, no doubt

tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2013 9:34:28 PM
At 2/27/2013 7:06:21 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:
At 2/27/2013 10:59:03 AM, tkubok wrote:
@tkubok THEVIRUS

The covenant tech hasn't been fully mastered by humans, and yes, MC's cloaking goes down when you move, unless in a crouch.

When MC moves, the cloaking is still somewhat there, but flickers, always showing some portion of him.

I couldve swore that i could use cloak in the halo reach and it wouldnt go down even while moving.