AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 4:59:43 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
No need to thank me.

http://www.fanfiction.net...
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 5:10:56 AM
"MASTER!" he roared bristihly! "THAT FOOLISH WANKER DA'URQ IS IN NEW YORK AND HES KILLING SOME POOR SODS!"

Reminds me of you.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
Hvaniratha
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 5:18:46 AM
" For this reason, because he who is an ill-talented man is at all times in fear of the talented, lest they should trouble us by their skill and talent, and, owing to that circumstance, shame may come upon us before the good and our opponents. "
-- Menog-i Khrad, ch. 55

I have read this story myself being a fan of the original! The writer has no talent whatsoever, LOL! He should probably stick to being not a writer!

Almighty Ohrmazd bless!
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 6:23:22 AM
At 2/20/2013 5:10:56 AM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
"MASTER!" he roared bristihly! "THAT FOOLISH WANKER DA'URQ IS IN NEW YORK AND HES KILLING SOME POOR SODS!"

Reminds me of you.

You mean it reminds you of yourself. We're the same person, remember?
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 6:28:14 AM
First off, I wasn't aware that others here read fanfiction. This makes me happy.

Second, that is the second worst story ever written ever. It makes me sad that this person is able to express themselves.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 6:32:43 AM
At 2/20/2013 6:28:14 AM, muzebreak wrote:
First off, I wasn't aware that others here read fanfiction. This makes me happy.

(:

Second, that is the second worst story ever written ever. It makes me sad that this person is able to express themselves.

It has some really, really good parts. Like, this chapter (http://www.fanfiction.net...) is pretty good. One of the highlights:

'"DARCUS TAYLOR YAGAMI YOU ARE UNDER A REST!" the cops said stuffing like a billion donuts into there face and sugar and jelly and crinkles went everywhere and the pink frosting also and they looked like a pink dude covered in sugar crinkles. "COME QUIETLY OR WE WILL MAKE YOU COME LOUDER!"

Dark flipped a bird at them and the bird scratched there faces and ate the jelly. They screamed and a storm of sugar wnet everywhere'
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 6:41:00 AM
At 2/20/2013 6:32:43 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 2/20/2013 6:28:14 AM, muzebreak wrote:

(:

It has some really, really good parts. Like, this chapter (http://www.fanfiction.net...) is pretty good. One of the highlights:

'"DARCUS TAYLOR YAGAMI YOU ARE UNDER A REST!" the cops said stuffing like a billion donuts into there face and sugar and jelly and crinkles went everywhere and the pink frosting also and they looked like a pink dude covered in sugar crinkles. "COME QUIETLY OR WE WILL MAKE YOU COME LOUDER!"

Dark flipped a bird at them and the bird scratched there faces and ate the jelly. They screamed and a storm of sugar wnet everywhere'

Wow.......

I that a part of me just died.

That part must have commited seppuku, because it's prefferable to reading this.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 6:44:27 AM
At 2/20/2013 6:41:00 AM, muzebreak wrote:
Wow.......

The guy wrote a Harry Potter fanfic too, but it's only two chapters.

'"NOT SO FAST SIR VERNON OF DURSLY!" shouted Dumbledore as he jumped though the door with his double barrelled wand which was like to wands stuck together with magic tape.'
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 6:46:28 AM
"WHAT? BUT I KILLED YOU!" screamed dumbledore as Vernon came back too live but this time with a vengance like Die Hard.

"Then you did not kill me hard enough" and he blasted a rocket spell and Dumbledore who blasted off like team rocket never to be seen again except by aliens on the distant plant Rpatz.
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 6:46:47 AM
At 2/20/2013 6:44:27 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
Wow.......

'"NOT SO FAST SIR VERNON OF DURSLY!" shouted Dumbledore as he jumped though the door with his double barrelled wand which was like to wands stuck together with magic tape.'

Yes, I saw that. When I read the description, I figured it was better for my health to not read it.

Have you heard of my immortal?

AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 6:47:31 AM
At 2/20/2013 6:46:47 AM, muzebreak wrote:
Wow.......

Yes, I saw that. When I read the description, I figured it was better for my health to not read it.

It's not as good as Light and Dark, although I'm only on chapter 17.
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 6:50:14 AM
At 2/20/2013 6:47:31 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
Wow.......

Agreed. But I'm still not sure if the guy who wrote it was just trying to write the worst thing possible. The misspellings just seem really delliberate in some places. And it just has this fake feel. Though the depths of human stupidity knows no bounds, because it is to stupid, so it could very well be real.

The video I posted is pretty funny though, the guy reads My Immortal, and has a drinking game based around it.

AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 6:51:59 AM
At 2/20/2013 6:50:14 AM, muzebreak wrote:
Wow.......

Agreed. But I'm still not sure if the guy who wrote it was just trying to write the worst thing possible. The misspellings just seem really delliberate in some places. And it just has this fake feel. Though the depths of human stupidity knows no bounds, because it is to stupid, so it could very well be real.

The video I posted is pretty funny though, the guy reads My Immortal, and has a drinking game based around it.

I'll watch it when I'm out of school.

Speaking of drinking games, I'm going to play one with Light and Dark tonight.

http://tvtropes.org...
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 6:56:17 AM
At 2/20/2013 6:51:59 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 2/20/2013 6:50:14 AM, muzebreak wrote:
Wow.......

I'll watch it when I'm out of school.

Speaking of drinking games, I'm going to play one with Light and Dark tonight.

http://tvtropes.org...

It doesn't matter what you use for that drinking game, you're dead. Either from an overdose of whatever you are drinking, or from going brain dead.

Have fun! :)