Jump to topic:

Can't remember the name

muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 11:45:04 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm trying to remember the name of this movie. The only scene I remember, is when the main character and his friend are in a bar. They are both vying for a woman. The main character goes to the window at the front of the bar, and draws an amazing picture of the woman in the condensation on the window.

Does anyone know this film?
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 10:24:10 PM
At 3/3/2013 11:45:04 AM, muzebreak wrote:
I'm trying to remember the name of this movie. The only scene I remember, is when the main character and his friend are in a bar. They are both vying for a woman. The main character goes to the window at the front of the bar, and draws an amazing picture of the woman in the condensation on the window.

Google-fu has no results I'm afraid. More info?
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 7:18:15 AM
At 3/3/2013 10:24:10 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 3/3/2013 11:45:04 AM, muzebreak wrote:

Google-fu has no results I'm afraid. More info?

Thats all I got. I remember that scene only.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 9:00:52 PM
Mabe this will jog your memory
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%