Jump to topic:

Zombie Survival Strategy

THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2013 1:03:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I want to work out the best way to survive the apocalypse. We will work on one step at a time, and the opening is basically you see a few, you see a neighbor get attacked, what do you do from there?

I say dispatch the few zombies around nearby? Anyone have a problem with this?

*I will put out the 'first draft' of what to do(step by step), and then we discuss
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2013 1:24:14 AM
At 4/10/2013 1:03:55 AM, THEVIRUS wrote:
I want to work out the best way to survive the apocalypse. We will work on one step at a time, and the opening is basically you see a few, you see a neighbor get attacked, what do you do from there?

I say dispatch the few zombies around nearby? Anyone have a problem with this?

*I will put out the 'first draft' of what to do(step by step), and then we discuss

Well, the problem with that is: How high is the confidence level that they are, in fact, zombies? I think I would hesitate at least a bit. A neighbor being attacked I would help and would save, which might include dispatch, but it depends on the specific circumstances. Until real zombie outbreak has been confirmed, you could just be dispatching hobos.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2013 2:58:59 AM
The correct answer is simply to get to a place where it's cold most of the year. Which wouldn't be too hard. When treated to a real world scenario the zombie apocalypse is one of the least threatening doomsday scenarios to the survival of the human race.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2013 3:12:29 AM
Um, an island. Yeah. Kinda easy.

But everybody knows the whole point of a zombie apocalypse is to have an excuse to kill people.

So stick it out in Home Depot.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2013 3:20:24 AM
Okay so point 1 redux:

Create a shelter/base out of your home(while watching the news to confirm the outbreak)
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2013 3:33:14 AM
At 4/10/2013 3:20:24 AM, THEVIRUS wrote:
Okay so point 1 redux:

Create a shelter/base out of your home(while watching the news to confirm the outbreak)

Depends on if you live in a rural or city area. If urban, maybe it's time to take a spur of the moment camping vacation...don't want to get trapped in the city
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2013 3:43:08 AM
At 4/10/2013 3:33:14 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 4/10/2013 3:20:24 AM, THEVIRUS wrote:
Okay so point 1 redux:

Depends on if you live in a rural or city area. If urban, maybe it's time to take a spur of the moment camping vacation...don't want to get trapped in the city

Depends on where in the city too. Actually I would be fine if I was in a city house. There are many ways to fool zombies, and you would need to venture out for better equipment before you could set off in an armed transport.

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2013 7:16:02 AM
Depends on the zombie, but I guess somewhere like Alaska, Canada, or Russia.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2013 8:28:21 AM
Get multiple people with you and refrain from using firearms unless they are silenced. Also refrain from using explosives they don't actually work. Also a tip, don't try to track me down because I will let the government use me as a mutant super soldier
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Pillowz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2013 8:57:35 AM
I'd get a boat and stay just offshore, coming for food if needed. I'd stay south though. Everyone's first plan would be to go north, and the lack of resources/concentration of people (especially once winter hits) would mean lots of murder and starvation.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2013 6:19:41 PM
Lol at all your newb strategies. "Derp, imma get a boat and just go inland when I need food"

First of all, what kind of zombies are we dealing with.
If we're dealing with fast zombies (return of the living dead, dawn of the dead 2004, 28 days later) then you're fvcked. Your chance of surviving is almost purely luck. You can't fight more than one or two max at a time and you probably can't outrun them (for long anyway), so yeah. You'll just die.

If we're dealing with medium speed zombies (like the fast shuffle zombies in walking dead tv show) or slow moving zombies (romero zombies) then your chance of survival goes up dramatically. I'm of the firm believe that zombies are extremely easy to kill, provided you remain aware of your surroundings. I'm thinking a titanium crowbar would be my zombie apocalypse weapon of choice (the zombie survival guide by max brooks inspired this choice.)
Now, compared to say an aluminium baseball bat, it's not as good a weapon in the sense that most people (myself included) will probably get tired swinging it quickly. However, you can't force a door open with a bat and that's going to be more useful than it's kill power.
We're not hitting balls with it anyway, we're smashing zombies as necessary. I wouldn't expect to be going out looking to kill zombies until I have found the place I wanted to stay long term.

So, my strategy. Since Australia doesn't have guns the way America does, I'm not relying on being able to get one. When the apocalypse starts, the first thing I do is fill the bathtub with cold water. The bathtub holds fvcking hundreds of litres, so that serves the water purpose. The second thing I do (and hopefully it's not right at the end of a shopping cycle) is ration the food out. We need to stay in the house for at least 2 weeks. You contact your family and friends and tell them to do the same. You organise a meeting place away from the city and suburbs. You have to live in the house for at least two weeks. You'll be starving and filthy, but if you stay quiet, all the other muppets around you will draw the zombies away. You keep the house dark. You keep quiet. Now, after a few days, you have to start scouting the area. You need all kinds of supplies. Priority are canned goods, batteries and fuel cans. You need a big stock of canned goods in case plan A doesn't work out (I'll get to that). You almost certainly won't be able to get fuel from a petrol station as the power is going out within days of the ZA and the petrol pump are activated electronically. You'll need to find implements to syphon gas from around the neighbourhood. Move slowly. Avoid the infected. Check around every corner, ready to smash a skull. If you come across a group of more than 3, run. You may be able to take them, but the noise will attract more and it will snowball into a situation you probably can't handle alone. While searching houses, check corpses for keys. Smash their heads before searching them. Look for a house with a 4WD out the front. It may take you days to find the keys to a car. Make sure the car starts, then turn it off and escape back to safety. Once you do, that's the house where your supplies are going. Search every house you can quietly get into. I would be moving from backyard to backyard, to minimise exposure. Most fences have all the rails on one side, so that's the direction you should be heading. Whenever you find something useful, you need to take it to the house where the 4WD is before continuing your scouting. You need to move your family there in the days leading up to the escape.

So, checklist!
You need as much of the following things as possible:
-Food; dried goods, canned goods. Eat anything fresh you find first.
-Batteries; any size, always useful.
-Maps; we have what's called a Melways here. (this is mandatory)
-Survival gear; anything useful - torches, camping gear, fishing gear, anything that could be remotely useful.
-Fuel; jerry cans, the bigger the better. You'll need a length of hose to syphon gas.
-A battery powered stereo (this is mandatory)
-Any useful weapons and tools; hammers are great. Every adult member of your group should have one. Nothing impractical (do you know how to sharpen a samurai sword? No? Then it's useless)

Bear in mind you have to fit everything in your car, so if you have too much stuff, prioritise.

Now you need to start planning your escape. In the days leading up to it, plan every route that you can possibly find to get to the meeting place. Every contingency must be found. Wait for the day of your family/friend meeting. You need to find a battery powered stereo. During your scouts, this should be very easy. Prepare the stereo so that it will play loud music. Load up the car, slowly and carefully. You don't have to worry too much about being stolen from, so have all the doors and the boot open. If you get spotted, don't go back into the house. Have a house several houses down that you've already scouted open. Run for it, make your way into the backyard and jump fences back to your escape point.
OK, so you take the stereo to a house a good distance away from you that you've already scouted and that you can see from the front of your escape house. Smash the front windows out. Turn the music up full. Head back to your escape point.

Wait. The noise is going to draw any zombies in the area to it. Wait perhaps half an hour. That should be plenty of time. Now, it's time to make a run for it. Everyone gets in the car and you hightail it the fvck out of there. Be prepared for what you're going to find. Smash your way through to the meeting place you arranged. The real danger is that you'll come to a point you can't drive past, if that happens, you are prepared because you planned alternate routes on your map, right?

Anyway, once you get to the meeting place, you can't dilly dally long. You wait as long as you can. Refill the car and so on and so forth.

Now, the best case scenario is that you can get to a farming community and that farmers are still there. Food is a major fvcking problem. If you couldn't go and buy food from somewhere, 99% of you will starve.

Where ever you head to, hopefully with a convoy of your friends and family, make sure it somewhere that at least can produce food. Preferably somewhere with livestock and fruit and vegetables.

Anyway, that's about it.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2013 6:21:14 PM
At 4/10/2013 2:58:59 AM, Korashk wrote:
The correct answer is simply to get to a place where it's cold most of the year. Which wouldn't be too hard. When treated to a real world scenario the zombie apocalypse is one of the least threatening doomsday scenarios to the survival of the human race.

Wrong.

You need somewhere you can grow food and breed livestock. Cold most of the year is a terrible plan.

Muh threads
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2013 6:29:38 PM
At 4/10/2013 6:19:41 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Lol at all your newb strategies. "Derp, imma get a boat and just go inland when I need food"

We were talking first step.

First of all, what kind of zombies are we dealing with.
If we're dealing with fast zombies (return of the living dead, dawn of the dead 2004, 28 days later) then you're fvcked. Your chance of surviving is almost purely luck. You can't fight more than one or two max at a time and you probably can't outrun them (for long anyway), so yeah. You'll just die.

If we're dealing with medium speed zombies (like the fast shuffle zombies in walking dead tv show) or slow moving zombies (romero zombies) then your chance of survival goes up dramatically. I'm of the firm believe that zombies are extremely easy to kill, provided you remain aware of your surroundings. I'm thinking a titanium crowbar would be my zombie apocalypse weapon of choice (the zombie survival guide by max brooks inspired this choice.)
Now, compared to say an aluminium baseball bat, it's not as good a weapon in the sense that most people (myself included) will probably get tired swinging it quickly. However, you can't force a door open with a bat and that's going to be more useful than it's kill power.
We're not hitting balls with it anyway, we're smashing zombies as necessary. I wouldn't expect to be going out looking to kill zombies until I have found the place I wanted to stay long term.

You can still hit balls with it ;)

So, my strategy. Since Australia doesn't have guns the way America does, I'm not relying on being able to get one. When the apocalypse starts, the first thing I do is fill the bathtub with cold water. The bathtub holds fvcking hundreds of litres, so that serves the water purpose. The second thing I do (and hopefully it's not right at the end of a shopping cycle) is ration the food out. We need to stay in the house for at least 2 weeks. You contact your family and friends and tell them to do the same. You organise a meeting place away from the city and suburbs. You have to live in the house for at least two weeks. You'll be starving and filthy, but if you stay quiet, all the other muppets around you will draw the zombies away. You keep the house dark. You keep quiet. Now, after a few days, you have to start scouting the area. You need all kinds of supplies. Priority are canned goods, batteries and fuel cans. You need a big stock of canned goods in case plan A doesn't work out (I'll get to that). You almost certainly won't be able to get fuel from a petrol station as the power is going out within days of the ZA and the petrol pump are activated electronically. You'll need to find implements to syphon gas from around the neighbourhood. Move slowly. Avoid the infected. Check around every corner, ready to smash a skull. If you come across a group of more than 3, run. You may be able to take them, but the noise will attract more and it will snowball into a situation you probably can't handle alone. While searching houses, check corpses for keys. Smash their heads before searching them. Look for a house with a 4WD out the front. It may take you days to find the keys to a car. Make sure the car starts, then turn it off and escape back to safety. Once you do, that's the house where your supplies are going. Search every house you can quietly get into. I would be moving from backyard to backyard, to minimise exposure. Most fences have all the rails on one side, so that's the direction you should be heading. Whenever you find something useful, you need to take it to the house where the 4WD is before continuing your scouting. You need to move your family there in the days leading up to the escape.

So, checklist!
You need as much of the following things as possible:
-Food; dried goods, canned goods. Eat anything fresh you find first.
-Batteries; any size, always useful.
-Maps; we have what's called a Melways here. (this is mandatory)
-Survival gear; anything useful - torches, camping gear, fishing gear, anything that could be remotely useful.
-Fuel; jerry cans, the bigger the better. You'll need a length of hose to syphon gas.
-A battery powered stereo (this is mandatory)
-Any useful weapons and tools; hammers are great. Every adult member of your group should have one. Nothing impractical (do you know how to sharpen a samurai sword? No? Then it's useless)

Bear in mind you have to fit everything in your car, so if you have too much stuff, prioritise.

Now you need to start planning your escape. In the days leading up to it, plan every route that you can possibly find to get to the meeting place. Every contingency must be found. Wait for the day of your family/friend meeting. You need to find a battery powered stereo. During your scouts, this should be very easy. Prepare the stereo so that it will play loud music. Load up the car, slowly and carefully. You don't have to worry too much about being stolen from, so have all the doors and the boot open. If you get spotted, don't go back into the house. Have a house several houses down that you've already scouted open. Run for it, make your way into the backyard and jump fences back to your escape point.
OK, so you take the stereo to a house a good distance away from you that you've already scouted and that you can see from the front of your escape house. Smash the front windows out. Turn the music up full. Head back to your escape point.

Wait. The noise is going to draw any zombies in the area to it. Wait perhaps half an hour. That should be plenty of time. Now, it's time to make a run for it. Everyone gets in the car and you hightail it the fvck out of there. Be prepared for what you're going to find. Smash your way through to the meeting place you arranged. The real danger is that you'll come to a point you can't drive past, if that happens, you are prepared because you planned alternate routes on your map, right?

Anyway, once you get to the meeting place, you can't dilly dally long. You wait as long as you can. Refill the car and so on and so forth.

Now, the best case scenario is that you can get to a farming community and that farmers are still there. Food is a major fvcking problem. If you couldn't go and buy food from somewhere, 99% of you will starve.

Where ever you head to, hopefully with a convoy of your friends and family, make sure it somewhere that at least can produce food. Preferably somewhere with livestock and fruit and vegetables.

Anyway, that's about it.

I was planning on doing a step by step...

CHANGE OF PLANS - EVERYONE JUST WRITE A FULL DESCRIPTION OF HOW THEY WOULD RESPOND.

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2013 6:31:32 PM
it does depend on the zombie the only two I can name where you're screwed period is dead space and resident evil
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2013 6:35:54 PM
It depends on your definition of a 'first step'.

My first step would be fill the bathtub. However, that contextual. I live in the suburbs. If I lived in the city, I would have to get away as soon as possible because after a few weeks, it would be far more dangerous. Then my first step would be to get to the suburbs.

Muh threads
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2013 6:38:06 PM
At 4/10/2013 6:31:32 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
it does depend on the zombie the only two I can name where you're screwed period is dead space and resident evil

You left out Halo. It was 2552 and the only human whom the Flood did not attack was Johnson(long story but I can explain it upon request).

tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2013 6:41:24 PM

Dead Space necromorphs (or whatever the fvck they're called) would be really, really bad.

Resident Evil would be bad too, only not the zombies. It's the other things that would get ya, like lickers, hunters, tyrants, mutants, zombie dogs.

On the plus side, I don't think you die from being bitten by RE zombies. I must have been bitten a billion times in the earlier games and it never killed me. Well it sometimes killed me if my health was low enough. But you didn't 100% die from the wounds.

Muh threads
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2013 6:50:25 PM
At 4/10/2013 6:41:24 PM, tvellalott wrote:

Dead Space necromorphs (or whatever the fvck they're called) would be really, really bad.

Resident Evil would be bad too, only not the zombies. It's the other things that would get ya, like lickers, hunters, tyrants, mutants, zombie dogs.

On the plus side, I don't think you die from being bitten by RE zombies. I must have been bitten a billion times in the earlier games and it never killed me. Well it sometimes killed me if my health was low enough. But you didn't 100% die from the wounds.

the other things are still zombies they just developed different
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2013 6:56:18 PM
At 4/10/2013 6:50:25 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/10/2013 6:41:24 PM, tvellalott wrote:

the other things are still zombies they just developed different

I still think the Flood are the worst.

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2013 6:56:23 PM
At 4/10/2013 6:21:14 PM, tvellalott wrote:

Wrong.

You need somewhere you can grow food and breed livestock. Cold most of the year is a terrible plan.

Exactly. I would probably end up whoring out my knowledge for protection, as I'm not much of a fighter. I have a pretty extensive familiarity with the plants of the Eastern US, including any uses which they might have, whether it be as a toxin or a medicine. This is pretty much a lost art, and getting to people who could protect me would be the issue.

As for weapons, it depends on the zombies. For slow/medium ones I would rely on caltrops laced with digitalis (foxglove), cyanide (birdsfoot trefoil), ricin (castor oil bean) and atropine (many of the nightshades which I grow). I could easily purify large quantities using my large stock of alcohol and spirits and specimens from my gardens. These influence the cardiac system, displace oxygen, and shred ribosomes. Caltrops could be made from materials in my father's machine shop, and his blacksmithing station. For fast zombies I would rely on firearms or long-handled weapons. I would also poison a good number of bullets.

We live in a rural area, and I would likely have a head start. I would bring non-perishable food items, fresh water, guns, knives, caltrops, poison, compasses, an atlas and local maps, vegetable and fruit seeds, which we always stock, camping gear, fishing rods, various tools, gas cans and as much gas as we can carry, warm clothing, binoculars, and several essential books, like relevant botanical guides, books on medicinal plant information, and medical texts. We would head to an easily defended location, such as a lake island, mapping out possible routes while avoiding cities and big highways, attempting to join up with other groups along the way, where I could sell myself on my suddenly pertinent quirks. I would also take an hour or two to wrap my mother's sheet music in several layers of plastic, enclose it in a sturdy chest and bury it in my backyard. I would hate to think that I had the chance to preserve our species's cultural legacy and failed to do so.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2013 6:58:30 PM
At 4/10/2013 6:56:23 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Wrong.

Exactly. I would probably end up whoring out my knowledge for protection, as I'm not much of a fighter. I have a pretty extensive familiarity with the plants of the Eastern US, including any uses which they might have, whether it be as a toxin or a medicine. This is pretty much a lost art, and getting to people who could protect me would be the issue.

As for weapons, it depends on the zombies. For slow/medium ones I would rely on caltrops laced with digitalis (foxglove), cyanide (birdsfoot trefoil), ricin (castor oil bean) and atropine (many of the nightshades which I grow). I could easily purify large quantities using my large stock of alcohol and spirits and specimens from my gardens. These influence the cardiac system, displace oxygen, and shred ribosomes. Caltrops could be made from materials in my father's machine shop, and his blacksmithing station. For fast zombies I would rely on firearms or long-handled weapons. I would also poison a good number of bullets.

We live in a rural area, and I would likely have a head start. I would bring non-perishable food items, fresh water, guns, knives, caltrops, poison, compasses, an atlas and local maps, vegetable and fruit seeds, which we always stock, camping gear, fishing rods, various tools, gas cans and as much gas as we can carry, warm clothing, binoculars, and several essential books, like relevant botanical guides, books on medicinal plant information, and medical texts. We would head to an easily defended location, such as a lake island, mapping out possible routes while avoiding cities and big highways, attempting to join up with other groups along the way, where I could sell myself on my suddenly pertinent quirks. I would also take an hour or two to wrap my mother's sheet music in several layers of plastic, enclose it in a sturdy chest and bury it in my backyard. I would hate to think that I had the chance to preserve our species's cultural legacy and failed to do so.

hey remember how I said refrain from using firearms they attract attention
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2013 7:08:42 PM
At 4/10/2013 6:58:30 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/10/2013 6:56:23 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Wrong.

hey remember how I said refrain from using firearms they attract attention

Which is why they would be a last resort. But it's better than dying. And if a convoy is under attack you've already attracted attention. Their use would be situational.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2013 6:46:16 PM
Surround the house with outward-facing treadmills.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2013 6:52:37 PM
At 4/11/2013 6:46:16 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

Current winner :)

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2013 7:00:20 PM
At 4/11/2013 6:46:16 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

lo
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2013 7:09:01 PM
Lets take this unrealistic scenario realistically, so there are undead brain-crazed zombies walking down your neibourhood and you have say, 30 seconds to come up with a plan. Solution: Lock your doors and gather what weapons you have. Barricade everything and try to get on your roof. Get supplies and look for survivors asap.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2013 7:37:23 PM
At 4/11/2013 7:09:01 PM, Smithereens wrote:
Lets take this unrealistic scenario realistically, so there are undead brain-crazed zombies walking down your neibourhood and you have say, 30 seconds to come up with a plan. Solution: Lock your doors and gather what weapons you have. Barricade everything and try to get on your roof. Get supplies and look for survivors asap.

Why are you getting on the roof? That's a terrible idea.

Muh threads
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2013 12:37:58 PM
At 4/11/2013 7:37:23 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/11/2013 7:09:01 PM, Smithereens wrote:

Why are you getting on the roof? That's a terrible idea.

Maybe an attic, but the zombies could probably get on the roof.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2013 12:39:52 PM
Personally, Surviving a zombie Apocalypse is easy if they are like the ones in dead rising.

(The Video game about fearless journalists Frank West facing 72 hours in a zombie infested mall.)

Slow, Dumb, and easy to kill/trick.

Those are probably the most ideal zombies to have to face.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2013 1:36:17 PM
At 4/12/2013 12:39:52 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
Personally, Surviving a zombie Apocalypse is easy if they are like the ones in dead rising.

(The Video game about fearless journalists Frank West facing 72 hours in a zombie infested mall.)

Slow, Dumb, and easy to kill/trick.

Those are probably the most ideal zombies to have to face.

the least ideal zombies would be everything in resident evil or dead space. in resident evil almost everything is still a zombie, aside from things like the nemesis. in dead space, again everything is basically a zombie, aside from most bosses