Jump to topic:

GW2 on Mac

Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 5:36:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Has anyone tried the beta version of guild wars 2 for mac?

I think I'm going to dl it tonight and see how it goes... fallin' off the wagon.. back into mmorpg world....
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 5:41:36 PM
I'm almost level 40 on my mesmer... that game is addicting.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 5:47:27 PM
At 4/25/2013 5:41:36 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

nice :D I think I still have your name in my PMs. I'll send you a friend request when I finally get it all sorted out. It might not be til tomorrow though because I have to get the new mac OS first.... so annoying... FSM knows how long that will take to dl.... bastards....
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 5:53:48 PM
At 4/25/2013 5:48:01 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Same here.

You're doing a mesmer too?

I think I was 40 on my engineer when I left off in January..... so that's cool. We'll be about even :)
:
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 6:15:26 PM
Oooh, so fun. I tried other classes, but I actually find that it's easier to stay alive on my mesmer. The staff skills are just great.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 6:16:35 PM
I just want to throw this out: macs have nothing on my computer
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2013 11:38:32 AM
At 4/25/2013 5:53:48 PM, Oryus wrote:

Same here.

I think I was 40 on my engineer when I left off in January..... so that's cool. We'll be about even :)

Yeah I haven't played much lately though.
I should start up again.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2013 2:03:28 PM
At 4/26/2013 11:38:32 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Same here.

I should start up again.

I binge on fun things... video games, websites, hobbies, c.ds, shows, etc. I think it's time to start binging on GW2 again. Just feels right.
:
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2013 2:29:24 PM
At 4/26/2013 2:03:28 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 4/26/2013 11:38:32 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Same here.

I should start up again.

I binge on fun things... video games, websites, hobbies, c.ds, shows, etc. I think it's time to start binging on GW2 again. Just feels right.

I might also do that.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2013 12:36:08 AM
Mac beta faiiiiiiilllllllll
:
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2013 7:20:53 PM
At 4/27/2013 12:36:08 AM, Oryus wrote:

=( Conservative, what world are you on?
- Hilaire Belloc -
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2013 12:25:12 AM
At 5/1/2013 7:20:53 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 4/27/2013 12:36:08 AM, Oryus wrote:

=( Conservative, what world are you on?

Borlis Pass or whatever.