favorite song

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2013 3:46:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
mines the number one from bleach
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2013 3:55:37 PM
oh and i mean for people to post a video with the song
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2013 5:54:49 PM
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2013 8:44:38 AM
I've cried every time I've listened to this.

Luciano was over 70 years old at the time this was filmed. He's literally dying of cancer while performing this (all though at the time he wasn't yet diagnosed).
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2013 3:31:11 PM
"Motions" by Matthew West
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2013 4:21:29 PM
At 4/29/2013 9:14:51 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Why won't my youtube links embed?

-_-

Delete the "s" in "https" is my guess.

I don't know my favorite song, but I can kinda narrow it down to four.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2013 4:42:09 PM
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2013 8:51:30 AM
My "top songs" are far and wide, but this is the singularly most moving piece I can think of. Not to be pretentious picking classical, but hey, at least it's not opera. ;-)
This specific rendition, too.
"Mundus vult decipi--the world wants to be deceived. The truth is too complex and frightening; the taste for the truth is an acquired taste that few acquire."
-Martin Buber, I and Thou
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2013 7:14:13 PM
At 4/29/2013 8:44:38 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
I've cried every time I've listened to this.

Luciano was over 70 years old at the time this was filmed. He's literally dying of cancer while performing this (all though at the time he wasn't yet diagnosed).

His voice always sends shivers down my spine. I don't understand how it's possible for anyone to not be moved while listening to that.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2013 7:38:37 PM
Tough one. I can only narrow it down to three:

Come Along and Ride This Train - Johnny Cash
Lorena - Johnny Cash's rendition
Wildwood Flower - June Carter
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2013 7:40:47 PM
these two are a videos with multiple songs and my first post might be in it
baylieboo22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2013 7:44:12 PM
A lot.
A drop in the ocean
The cave
Little Talks
Secret Valentine
You're Gonna Go Far, Kid
I don't wanna be in love
I will follow you into the dark

Yeah, that's not even half. As you can see, I like music.
Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
~ Robert Frost
baylieboo22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2013 7:45:25 PM
At 4/30/2013 7:44:12 PM, baylieboo22 wrote:
A lot.
A drop in the ocean
The cave
Little Talks
Secret Valentine
You're Gonna Go Far, Kid
I don't wanna be in love

Crap, didn't add any videos. It's all good, y'all will live.
Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
~ Robert Frost
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2013 7:45:49 PM
At 4/30/2013 7:44:12 PM, baylieboo22 wrote:
A lot.
A drop in the ocean
The cave
Little Talks
Secret Valentine
You're Gonna Go Far, Kid
I don't wanna be in love

the intention is to post the videos with the songs
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2013 1:53:02 AM
I don't really have a favorite song. I could listen to anything from Muse, Gorillaz or Nirvana for eternity. My personal anthem is Pure Imagination from Charlie and The Chocolate Factory. Not that I ever really listen to it. Sometimes I sing it in the shower.

This is the most listened to song on my iTunes.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 11:18:56 PM
"Sajou no Yume" by Yuko Sasaki is my favorite anime theme, from The Third: The Girl with the Blue Eye. The YouTube videos of it have been taken down, it's here http://www.animenewsnetwork.com... padded with ads.
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2013 9:27:41 AM
I love anything by Black Veil Brides
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2013 10:10:53 PM
"Release the Kraken" by the Daysleepers. Shoegaze, man.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
TULIP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2013 10:36:31 PM
All of these are my favorite songs. Theres a few more but i think this cuts it fo now. What y'all think?

http://m.youtube.com...

"We conclude that our salvation is of The Lord. He is the One who regenerates us. Those whom He regenerates come to Christ. Without regeneration no one will ever come to Christ. With regeneration no one will ever reject Him. God's saving grace effects what He intends to effect by it. ~ R. C. Sproul