Jump to topic:

Any Once Upon a Time fans on DDO?

Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2013 3:39:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I didnt want to start an actual debate and it end up no one will take up the challenge but I wanted to debate with other Once Upon a Time fans on some show speculation, whats going to happen in the future episodes and stuff like that.

So I have this Theory that Tamara is the grandauhter of Dorathy from the Wizard of OZ and that is who is in her photo with her. Because on the premise that nobody is simply allowed into story brook unless there connected to something magical is some way in order for Tamara to be a something at all but still be born in the real world....I'm thinking she's related to Dorthy.

the Wizard of Oz world has already been comfirmed in the Dr Frankienstien episode when Rumplestilskin was arguing with the Mad Hatter about needing what was obviously the ruby slippers. shoes that take him from a magical world into the non-magical one.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2013 4:25:49 AM
At 4/29/2013 3:39:55 PM, Marauder wrote:
I didnt want to start an actual debate and it end up no one will take up the challenge but I wanted to debate with other Once Upon a Time fans on some show speculation, whats going to happen in the future episodes and stuff like that.

So I have this Theory that Tamara is the grandauhter of Dorathy from the Wizard of OZ and that is who is in her photo with her. Because on the premise that nobody is simply allowed into story brook unless there connected to something magical is some way in order for Tamara to be a something at all but still be born in the real world....I'm thinking she's related to Dorthy.

the Wizard of Oz world has already been comfirmed in the Dr Frankienstien episode when Rumplestilskin was arguing with the Mad Hatter about needing what was obviously the ruby slippers. shoes that take him from a magical world into the non-magical one.

I don't watch the show, but you shouldn't give away all your arguments! ha.
"Mundus vult decipi--the world wants to be deceived. The truth is too complex and frightening; the taste for the truth is an acquired taste that few acquire."
-Martin Buber, I and Thou
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2013 12:07:27 AM
At 4/30/2013 4:25:49 AM, Sui_Generis wrote:
At 4/29/2013 3:39:55 PM, Marauder wrote:

I don't watch the show, but you shouldn't give away all your arguments! ha.

sure I should if the only place I will ever bother arguing it is in the forums.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.