Jump to topic:

Iron Man 3

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2013 9:49:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Just letting anyone know, this is gonna be spoiler free. If you DO post spoilers, put in bold, underlined italics:

*SPOILERS AHEAD*

thing, with some spaces for them so they don't accidentally read it.

*NO SPOILERS AHEAD*

So, thoughts?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2013 10:12:35 PM
I thought it was really good. Not better than the Avengers but certainly better than the first two Iron Man films.
#BlackLivesMatter
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2013 10:15:14 PM
At 5/10/2013 10:12:35 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
I thought it was really good. Not better than the Avengers but certainly better than the first two Iron Man films.

The same. A LOT more action than both, thats for sure. There were a couple "Wait, wut?" moments, but I thought it was well done. Though it did make the Iron Man suits look really lame.....

Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2013 10:30:17 PM
At 5/10/2013 10:15:14 PM, OberHerr wrote:

The same. A LOT more action than both, thats for sure. There were a couple "Wait, wut?" moments, but I thought it was well done. Though it did make the Iron Man suits look really lame.....

That was done on purpose though. It's explained that hes going through the different suits so fast and has barely tested any of them.

Also thought the trailer doesn't do it justice. The movie is a lot funnier than it would seem at first glance.
#BlackLivesMatter
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2013 10:41:27 PM
At 5/10/2013 10:30:17 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:

That was done on purpose though. It's explained that hes going through the different suits so fast and has barely tested any of them.

Hmm. Guess that makes sense. Though I don't get why he didn't do the call in thing at the very start. :P

Also thought the trailer doesn't do it justice. The movie is a lot funnier than it would seem at first glance.

Definitely something my brother and sister noticed. VERY funny.

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2013 9:52:28 AM
again the movie kind of screwed up somethings. like extremis doesn't actually do that
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2013 6:08:53 PM
At 5/11/2013 9:52:28 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
again the movie kind of screwed up somethings. like extremis doesn't actually do that

Well Marvel official stance on the movies is that take place in a different universe. Like you have The regular 616 universe, you also have the Ultimate universe, this is the Movie universe. So you can't really mess anything up, it just an alternate telling.
#BlackLivesMatter
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2013 6:26:48 PM
At 5/10/2013 10:41:27 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/10/2013 10:30:17 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:

Hmm. Guess that makes sense. Though I don't get why he didn't do the call in thing at the very start. :P

They were covered in rubble. Remember Jarvis telling him when they had cleared the basement level?

Definitely something my brother and sister noticed. VERY funny.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2013 6:27:16 PM
At 5/11/2013 6:11:09 PM, Raisor wrote:
Given the AI and remote capabilities of the suit, why does tony stark even need to be iron man?

Because it's fun.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2013 8:20:41 PM
Better than Iron Man 2, although that isn't hard since it was terrible. Not nearly as good as Iron Man 1. There was altogether too much comedy in the film and nearly no actual tension.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown