Jump to topic:

The Amazing Race

leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2009 6:42:19 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Anyone here been watching the current season of Amazing Race? If so, who are you going for? I'm going for Flight Time and Big Easy because they are awesome.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2009 10:34:35 PM
At 11/26/2009 10:19:49 PM, theLwerd wrote:
I've never watched this show, but I hear good things lol.

Yeah this is the first time I've bothered to watch it and it's pretty good ay. Some of the people in it really p*ss me off tho lol, makes it hard to watch sometimes.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2009 10:52:51 PM
This has been a great season and I actually like almost all the remaining teams. I'm rooting for the globetrotters too, even though I'm not crazy about them tackling the brothers lol. Flight Time and Big Easy are fun to watch because they've just been having a blast the whole time (probably because they don't need the money).

I'm dying for Mr. and Mrs. America to leave, though. She never shuts up.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2009 10:56:11 PM
At 11/26/2009 10:52:51 PM, Maikuru wrote:
This has been a great season and I actually like almost all the remaining teams. I'm rooting for the globetrotters too, even though I'm not crazy about them tackling the brothers lol. Flight Time and Big Easy are fun to watch because they've just been having a blast the whole time (probably because they don't need the money).

I'm dying for Mr. and Mrs. America to leave, though. She never shuts up.

Yeah the globetrotters are funny dudes. And yeah, she treats her husband like crap I don't know why he puts up with that.

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2009 11:18:21 PM
At 11/26/2009 10:56:11 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
Yeah the globetrotters are funny dudes. And yeah, she treats her husband like crap I don't know why he puts up with that.

He's enjoying all that sweet, sweet pageant money, but this race is his ticket out. They wouldn't be the first couple to get divorced after winning =D
- lamerde

leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2009 11:38:23 PM
At 11/26/2009 11:18:21 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 11/26/2009 10:56:11 PM, leet4A1 wrote:

He's enjoying all that sweet, sweet pageant money, but this race is his ticket out. They wouldn't be the first couple to get divorced after winning =D

Haha really? No surprise really... they all get pretty stressed out. Somehow I doubt Easy and Time are gonna break up afterwards.

Did you see a few weeks ago that chick wouldn't go down that slide and it ended up costing them the race. I can imagine their relationship took a bit of a hit that night lol.

And hey have you noticed that chick Megan is like real hot one minute then ugly the next? Like the chick off Seinfeld who Jerry goes out with who's real ugly under certain lighting conditions lol.

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2009 11:51:56 PM
At 11/26/2009 11:38:23 PM, leet4A1 wrote:

Haha really? No surprise really... they all get pretty stressed out. Somehow I doubt Easy and Time are gonna break up afterwards.

From the look on Big Easy's face when he saw Flight in a dress a few weeks ago, they're growing closer than ever.

Did you see a few weeks ago that chick wouldn't go down that slide and it ended up costing them the race. I can imagine their relationship took a bit of a hit that night lol.

lol yeah that was hilarious, especially with Easy telling her not to do it in the background. That happened a few seasons ago when the girl wouldn't go down an amazing zip line. The guy always says they don't blame them but I'm guessing he won't watch the reruns.

And hey have you noticed that chick Megan is like real hot one minute then ugly the next? Like the chick off Seinfeld who Jerry goes out with who's real ugly under certain lighting conditions lol.

The two-face lol. That slide girl was the only cute one this season. I was as upset when she left as her boyfriend.
- lamerde

leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2009 12:16:34 AM
At 11/26/2009 11:51:56 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 11/26/2009 11:38:23 PM, leet4A1 wrote:

From the look on Big Easy's face when he saw Flight in a dress a few weeks ago, they're growing closer than ever.

Haha yeah that was classic.

lol yeah that was hilarious, especially with Easy telling her not to do it in the background.

Yeah man that was funny as when Easy was psyching her out of it.

The two-face lol. That slide girl was the only cute one this season. I was as upset when she left as her boyfriend.

Lol yeah the two-face that's it hahaha. Yeah she was pretty hot but a real d*ck though man, I was pretty glad to see her go. And hey did you notice on that slide one that chick had some circular scar-type thing on her back? I was like wtf?!

leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 8:08:29 PM
R.I.P. Time and Easy.... you will be missed. :(

leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2009 6:44:16 PM
At 12/1/2009 9:53:25 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Sam and Dan just made the enemies list in a big way.

Yeah man, and the black chick was already on there, so Meghan and Shane all the way!