Freaks and Geeks

johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2009 10:09:35 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Who are the fools that haven't seen it?
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2009 10:13:19 PM
???

Is the only information I can muster.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2009 10:15:37 PM
Oswalt then began the round of questions himself, which revealed that the effectiveness of the show’s emotion was due to its true sincerity in that the show was entirely autobiographical from experiences creator Paul Feig, his writers and cast went through. Feig explained that he had everyone write down all their most humiliating high school moments, no matter how emotionally scarring, and manifested the best (or worst) events on screen. â€Å"Everything on the show were incidents that all happened,� said Feig.
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2009 10:16:31 PM
At 11/29/2009 10:13:19 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
???

Is the only information I can muster.

ddofans.com
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2009 11:40:31 PM
I miss that show. I also miss Popular, which wasn't as different from F&G's as it sounds.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...