Jump to topic:

Arrested Development Season 4

bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2013 12:24:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Okay, I just finished the new Arrested Development on Netflix.

Any fans on here who can make me less angry that they managed to end again on a cliffhanger? They've pretty much said there will be only one season; if they wanted to leave the door open, that's fine, but this ending was worse than the Season 3 one!
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2013 12:11:58 PM
At 5/31/2013 12:24:42 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:

Any fans on here who can make me less angry that they managed to end again on a cliffhanger? They've pretty much said there will be only one season; if they wanted to leave the door open, that's fine, but this ending was worse than the Season 3 one!

Any fan knows that they've been trying to get a movie going for the last seven years. I'm pretty sure they had zero intention of this being the complete end of the show. Plus there's the open possibility of another season [http://www.wired.com...].

And the season 3 ending was awesome. Shut yo mouth.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2013 12:33:59 PM
At 5/31/2013 12:11:58 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 5/31/2013 12:24:42 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:

Any fan knows that they've been trying to get a movie going for the last seven years. I'm pretty sure they had zero intention of this being the complete end of the show. Plus there's the open possibility of another season [http://www.wired.com...].

And the season 3 ending was awesome. Shut yo mouth.

I actually really like the ending of S3. The show began on a boat, and ended with a boat. There were loose ends, of course, but nothing that really bothered me all that much; it was only "bad" in the sense that it was, indeed, an ending. And I could tell there was so much more.

S4 ended with a specific scene that should really have been resolved.

While I hope for a movie, we've been hoping for that since they got cancelled. The way everyone's career is, I doubt it's going to happen, unfortunately. It just seems annoying for them to end on a cliffhanger that they didn't need to...it's not like that's going to contribute to there being a movie, y'know?
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 8:54:51 PM
I died watching buster pilot drones haha for that he got a big hand
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2013 1:28:14 AM
Movie talk. Also the season seems funnily meta and its largely about Michael trying to organize a movie. The cliffhanger is a teaser for the future. And if netflix is gaining any significant amount of money from this project, they might invest in another season. Who knows? I thought the ending was hilarious.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.