BATTLEFRONT III ANNOUCED! nac

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2013 6:38:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
http://mp1st.com...

To be developed by DICE, the makes of the Battlefield series.

Battlefront....with Battlefield graphics and maybe engine.......

FVCK YES!!!!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2013 7:29:02 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH me gusta
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
Babeslayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2013 10:30:11 PM
Oh great. There's nothing I love more than seeing my favorite star wars video game series be viscously raped by the retards that made Battlefeild. Now Battlefront 3 will be a crappy shooter where they'll somehow manage to sneak russians into star wars. You laugh now, but wait until the enemy alien characters have russian accents so thick even Boris the Blade would ask them to say it a little slower.
Babeslayer
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2013 12:17:03 AM
At 6/10/2013 10:30:11 PM, Babeslayer wrote:
Oh great. There's nothing I love more than seeing my favorite star wars video game series be viscously raped by the retards that made Battlefeild. Now Battlefront 3 will be a crappy shooter where they'll somehow manage to sneak russians into star wars. You laugh now, but wait until the enemy alien characters have russian accents so thick even Boris the Blade would ask them to say it a little slower.

Battlefield 3 was a solid shooter.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2013 1:24:45 PM

Why do you hate DICE? For Mirror's Edge alone, they're one of my favourite developers.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2013 2:45:35 PM

Battlefield is one of the best shooters on the market.....

And so what if they prominently feature Russians? Featuring Russians as the enemies in modern shooter videogame =/= Gonna feature Russians as the enemies in a Star Wars game. It does make sense somewhat for multiplayer, because our armies are somewhat similar.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-