Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

Who else could play Batman and Wolverine?

Paradox_7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2013 8:57:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I been watching a ton of cartoons lately (tryna brain wash my lil boy), and it really got me thinking about who could play these guys best.

I like Hugh Jackman and all, but he just isn't beast enough for me... maybe its not his fault, but I'm seeing wolverine as someone a bit darker.. what do you think, any ideas?

As far as Batman, I don't think they've got it right yet. Christen Bale was cool and all, but he seems a little to Dee to be the genius Bruce Wayne really is. Plus, he's a total bad@ss. Definitely need someone that at least looks like his boys have dropped.

Anyways, here are my choices.

Wolverine:
Sean Bean
Gerard Butler
Ray Stevenson

Batman:
John Hamm
Johnny Messner
Ray Stevenson

I'm sure there are others, but Maybe you guys will come up with better choices..
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 12:42:23 AM
Other than the fact that he's bald, Jason Statham is basically what real Wolverine would be.

Can't think of any good Batmans other than the ones you posted.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Paradox_7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 3:30:15 AM
At 6/12/2013 12:42:23 AM, Korashk wrote:
Other than the fact that he's bald, Jason Statham is basically what real Wolverine would be.

Can't think of any good Batmans other than the ones you posted.

Yeah, Statham does seem like a good fit if he had hair.
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.