Total Posts:44|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Marvel VS. DC

PatriotPerson
Posts: 1,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2013 11:21:52 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hey, I've made over 100 Marvel vs. DC matchups, and these are the heroes. Copy and paste this list into your post/comment (whatever they call it) and bold who you think would win and why.
1 Captain America vs. Batman
2 Thor vs. Superman
3 Iron Man vs. Cyborg
4 Nova vs. Green Lantern (Hal)
5 Hawkeye vs. Green Arrow
6 Spider-Man vs. Blue Beetle
7 Wolverine vs. Lobo
8 She-Hulk vs. Wonder Woman
9 Quicksilver vs. The Flash (Barry)
10 Vision vs. Martian Manhunter
11 Falcon vs. Hawkman
12 Hulk vs. Kilowog
13 Black Widow vs. Black Canary
14 Doctor Strange vs. Doctor Fate
15 Daredevil vs. Nightwing
16 Namor vs. Aquaman
17 Ms. Marvel vs. Power Girl
18 War Machine vs. Adam Strange
19 Storm vs. Red Tornado
20 Human Torch vs. Firestorm
21 Mister Fantastic vs. Plastic Man
22 Ant-Man vs. The Atom
23 Scarlet Witch vs. Zatanna
24 Black Panther vs. Wildcat
25 The Thing vs. Superboy
26 Iceman vs. Ice
27 Beta Ray Bill vs. Shazam
28 The Punisher vs. The Comedian
29 Elektra vs. Catwoman
30 Ghost Rider (Johnny) vs. Blue Devil
31 Spider-Girl vs. Red Robin
32 Deadpool vs. Grifter.
33 Man-Thing vs. Swamp-Thing
34 Stingray vs. The Ray
35 Fantomex vs. Agent Liberty
36 Angel vs. Blue Jay
37 Union Jack vs. Knight (Cyril)
38 Luke Cage vs. Steel
39 Iron Fist vs. Red Hood
40 Hercules vs. Tasmanian Devil
41 Wonder Man vs. Mister Miracle
42 Moon Knight vs. Rip Hunter
43 Iron Lad vs. Booster Gold
44 Century vs. Spectre
45 Night Raven vs. Rorschach
46 Captain Mar-Vell vs. Captain Atom
47 Spider-Woman vs. Batwoman
48 Cyclops vs. Batwing
49 Beast vs. Beast Boy
50 Silver Surfer vs. Doctor Manhattan
51 Blade vs. Bloodwynd
52 Ares vs. Orion
53 Nightcrawler vs. Ambush Bug
54 Sentry vs. Apollo
55 Professor X vs. Chief (Chess Match)
56 Major Victory vs. Americommando
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
Ragnar
Posts: 1,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2013 11:29:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Whichever each company is trying to promote when the fight happens. Consider that Wolverine once beat Lobo off panel, when Lobo is a superman level threat who (I think) destroys planets.

On that note: Squirrel-Girl vs. All Of The Above.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
PatriotPerson
Posts: 1,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2013 11:32:11 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/4/2013 11:29:42 AM, Ragnar wrote:
Whichever each company is trying to promote when the fight happens. Consider that Wolverine once beat Lobo off panel, when Lobo is a superman level threat who (I think) destroys planets.

On that note: Squirrel-Girl vs. All Of The Above.

Honestly, Squirrel Girl? Honestly? My grandmother could beat her.
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
PatriotPerson
Posts: 1,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2013 12:36:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Okay, is anyone actually gonna do the copy, paste, bold and explain thing? 'cuz that's what I wanted.
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2013 12:42:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/4/2013 12:36:44 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
Okay, is anyone actually gonna do the copy, paste, bold and explain thing? 'cuz that's what I wanted.

Be the change. Start us off.
PatriotPerson
Posts: 1,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2013 5:57:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/4/2013 12:42:49 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/4/2013 12:36:44 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
Okay, is anyone actually gonna do the copy, paste, bold and explain thing? 'cuz that's what I wanted.

Be the change. Start us off.

Awright. I'm gane with that. Here's my opinions:
1 Captain America vs. Batman
2 Thor vs. Superman
3 Iron Man vs. Cyborg
4 Nova vs. Green Lantern (Hal)
5 Hawkeye vs. Green Arrow
6 Spider-Man vs. Blue Beetle
7 Wolverine vs. Lobo
8 She-Hulk vs. Wonder Woman
9 Quicksilver vs. The Flash (Barry)
10 Vision vs. Martian Manhunter
11 Falcon vs. Hawkman
12 Hulk vs. Kilowog
13 Black Widow vs. Black Canary
14 Doctor Strange vs. Doctor Fate
15 Daredevil vs. Nightwing
16 Namor vs. Aquaman
17 Ms. Marvel vs. Power Girl
18 War Machine vs. Adam Strange
19 Storm vs. Red Tornado
20 Human Torch vs. Firestorm
21 Mister Fantastic vs. Plastic Man
22 Ant-Man vs. The Atom
23 Scarlet Witch vs. Zatanna
24 Black Panther vs. Wildcat
25 The Thing vs. Superboy
26 Iceman vs. Ice
27 Beta Ray Bill vs. Shazam
28 The Punisher vs. The Comedian
29 Elektra vs. Catwoman
30 Ghost Rider (Johnny) vs. Blue Devil
31 Spider-Girl vs. Red Robin
32 Deadpool vs. Grifter.
33 Man-Thing vs. Swamp-Thing
34 Stingray vs. The Ray
35 Fantomex vs. Agent Liberty
36 Angel vs. Blue Jay
37 Union Jack vs. Knight (Cyril)
38 Luke Cage vs. Steel
39 Iron Fist vs. Red Hood
40 Hercules vs. Tasmanian Devil
41 Wonder Man vs. Mister Miracle
42 Moon Knight vs. Rip Hunter
43 Iron Lad vs. Booster Gold
44 Century vs. Spectre
45 Night Raven vs. Rorschach
46 Captain Mar-Vell vs. Captain Atom
47 Spider-Woman vs. Batwoman
48 Cyclops vs. Batwing
49 Beast vs. Beast Boy
50 Silver Surfer vs. Doctor Manhattan
51 Blade vs. Bloodwynd
52 Ares vs. Orion
53 Nightcrawler vs. Ambush Bug
54 Sentry vs. Apollo
55 Professor X vs. Chief (Chess Match)
56 Major Victory vs. Americommando

Sorry I didn't provide reasons. You don't have to, either.
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
Ragnar
Posts: 1,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2013 5:55:02 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/4/2013 11:32:11 AM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 7/4/2013 11:29:42 AM, Ragnar wrote:
Whichever each company is trying to promote when the fight happens. Consider that Wolverine once beat Lobo off panel, when Lobo is a superman level threat who (I think) destroys planets.

On that note: Squirrel-Girl vs. All Of The Above.

Honestly, Squirrel Girl? Honestly? My grandmother could beat her.

Your grandmother is a real human being, who can rip the comic in half.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
PatriotPerson
Posts: 1,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2013 9:10:02 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/6/2013 5:55:02 AM, Ragnar wrote:
At 7/4/2013 11:32:11 AM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 7/4/2013 11:29:42 AM, Ragnar wrote:
Whichever each company is trying to promote when the fight happens. Consider that Wolverine once beat Lobo off panel, when Lobo is a superman level threat who (I think) destroys planets.

On that note: Squirrel-Girl vs. All Of The Above.

Honestly, Squirrel Girl? Honestly? My grandmother could beat her.

Your grandmother is a real human being, who can rip the comic in half.

Exactly. But if Squirrel-Girl really was real, my grandmother would still beat her.
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2013 10:40:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/6/2013 9:10:02 AM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 7/6/2013 5:55:02 AM, Ragnar wrote:
At 7/4/2013 11:32:11 AM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 7/4/2013 11:29:42 AM, Ragnar wrote:
Whichever each company is trying to promote when the fight happens. Consider that Wolverine once beat Lobo off panel, when Lobo is a superman level threat who (I think) destroys planets.

On that note: Squirrel-Girl vs. All Of The Above.

Honestly, Squirrel Girl? Honestly? My grandmother could beat her.

Your grandmother is a real human being, who can rip the comic in half.

Exactly. But if Squirrel-Girl really was real, my grandmother would still beat her.

Are you talking about the chick that beat Doctor Doom AND Thanos?
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Ragnar
Posts: 1,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2013 12:15:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/6/2013 10:40:13 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
Are you talking about the chick that beat Doctor Doom AND Thanos?

The very same. Which is a strong point against any character being improved by being the best at anything, least of all winning fights.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
PatriotPerson
Posts: 1,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2013 8:47:04 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/6/2013 10:40:13 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 7/6/2013 9:10:02 AM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 7/6/2013 5:55:02 AM, Ragnar wrote:
At 7/4/2013 11:32:11 AM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 7/4/2013 11:29:42 AM, Ragnar wrote:
Whichever each company is trying to promote when the fight happens. Consider that Wolverine once beat Lobo off panel, when Lobo is a superman level threat who (I think) destroys planets.

On that note: Squirrel-Girl vs. All Of The Above.

Honestly, Squirrel Girl? Honestly? My grandmother could beat her.

Your grandmother is a real human being, who can rip the comic in half.

Exactly. But if Squirrel-Girl really was real, my grandmother would still beat her.

Are you talking about the chick that beat Doctor Doom AND Thanos?

Just stop. Nobody cares about Squirrel Girl, really. This is a MARVEL VS. DC forum. Not a freaking SQUIRREL GIRL one.
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
airmax1227
Posts: 13,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2013 8:58:47 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/7/2013 8:47:04 AM, PatriotPerson wrote:

Just stop. Nobody cares about Squirrel Girl, really. This is a MARVEL VS. DC forum. Not a freaking SQUIRREL GIRL one.

What do you mean? Everybody cares about SQUIRREL GIRL. She's one of the greatest Marvel super Heroes ever.

She beaten all of the following: [1]

Doctor Doom
Machete
Mandarin
Giganto
MODOK
Thanos
Terrax
Bug-Eyed Voice
Bi-Beast
Deadpool
Pluto
Fin Fang Foom
Baron Mordo
Korvac
Ego the Living Planet
Wolverine

....

Suffice it to say that nobody wants to mess with an army of squirrels.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org...

...

On a serious note, I had never heard of Squirrel Girl until this thread. I'll consider complying with the OP later if I have a chance.
Debate.org Moderator
PatriotPerson
Posts: 1,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2013 9:02:57 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/7/2013 8:58:47 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 7/7/2013 8:47:04 AM, PatriotPerson wrote:

Just stop. Nobody cares about Squirrel Girl, really. This is a MARVEL VS. DC forum. Not a freaking SQUIRREL GIRL one.

What do you mean? Everybody cares about SQUIRREL GIRL. She's one of the greatest Marvel super Heroes ever.

She beaten all of the following: [1]

Doctor Doom
Machete
Mandarin
Giganto
MODOK
Thanos
Terrax
Bug-Eyed Voice
Bi-Beast
Deadpool
Pluto
Fin Fang Foom
Baron Mordo
Korvac
Ego the Living Planet
Wolverine

....

Suffice it to say that nobody wants to mess with an army of squirrels.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org...

...

On a serious note, I had never heard of Squirrel Girl until this thread. I'll consider complying with the OP later if I have a chance.

ALRIGHT FINE. STOP WITH THIS. THIS IS MARVEL VS. DC!!!! THE ONLY TIME I SAW WHAT I WANTED WAS WHEN I POSTED IT! Please, stop with Squirrel Girl, and at least talk about Marvel VS. DC. That's all I wanted! Is that too much to ask?
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2013 1:23:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
To save time, I'm only going to quote the ones I disagree with.

Awright. I'm gane with that. Here's my opinions:
9 Quicksilver vs. The Flash (Barry)
16 Namor vs. Aquaman
21 Mister Fantastic vs. Plastic Man
23 Scarlet Witch vs. Zatanna
48 Cyclops vs. Batwing
49 Beast vs. Beast Boy
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Cobo
Posts: 556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2013 9:28:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/4/2013 11:21:52 AM, PatriotPerson wrote:

1 Captain America vs. Batman
2 Thor vs. Superman (Not a reasonable match up Hulk would be a better substitution)
3 Iron Man vs. Cyborg
4 Nova vs. Green Lantern (Hal)
5 Hawkeye vs. Green Arrow(Tie)
6 Spider-Man vs. Blue Beetle
7 Wolverine vs. Lobo
8 She-Hulk vs. Wonder Woman
9 Quicksilver vs. The Flash (Barry) Tie
10 Vision vs. Martian Manhunter
11 Falcon vs. Hawkman
12 Hulk vs. Kilowog
13 Black Widow vs. Black Canary(Tie)
14 Doctor Strange vs. Doctor Fate
15 Daredevil vs. Nightwing
16 Namor vs. Aquaman
17 Ms. Marvel vs. Power Girl(Can't decided)
18 War Machine vs. Adam Strange
19 Storm vs. Red Tornado
20 Human Torch vs. Firestorm(Tie)
21 Mister Fantastic vs. Plastic Man
22 Ant-Man vs. The Atom
23 Scarlet Witch vs. Zatanna
24 Black Panther vs. Wildcat(Tie)
25 The Thing vs. Superboy
26 Iceman vs. Ice
27 Beta Ray Bill vs. Shazam
28 The Punisher vs. The Comedian
29 Elektra vs. Catwoman
30 Ghost Rider (Johnny) vs. Blue Devil(Tie)
31 Spider-Girl vs. Red Robin
32 Deadpool vs. Grifter.
33 Man-Thing vs. Swamp-Thing
34 Stingray vs. The Ray(Tie)
35 Fantomex vs. Agent Liberty(Tie)
36 Angel vs. Blue Jay(Tie)
37 Union Jack vs. Knight (Cyril)
38 Luke Cage vs. Steel
39 Iron Fist vs. Red Hood
40 Hercules vs. Tasmanian Devil
41 Wonder Man vs. Mister Miracle
42 Moon Knight vs. Rip Hunter
43 Iron Lad vs. Booster Gold
44 Century vs. Spectre
45 Night Raven vs. Rorschach
46 Captain Mar-Vell vs. Captain Atom
47 Spider-Woman vs. Batwoman
48 Cyclops vs. Batwing
49 Beast vs. Beast Boy
50 Silver Surfer vs. Doctor Manhattan
51 Blade vs. Bloodwynd(Tie)
52 Ares vs. Orion(Tie)
53 Nightcrawler vs. Ambush Bug(Tie)
54 Sentry vs. Apollo
55 Professor X vs. Chief (Chess Match)
56 Major Victory vs. Americommando(Tie)

I'll explain any decision
Church of the BANHAMMER GODS priest
ClassicRobert
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2013 9:38:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/7/2013 9:28:19 PM, Cobo wrote:
At 7/4/2013 11:21:52 AM, PatriotPerson wrote:

1 Captain America vs. Batman
2 Thor vs. Superman (Not a reasonable match up Hulk would be a better substitution)
3 Iron Man vs. Cyborg
4 Nova vs. Green Lantern (Hal)
5 Hawkeye vs. Green Arrow(Tie)
6 Spider-Man vs. Blue Beetle
7 Wolverine vs. Lobo
8 She-Hulk vs. Wonder Woman
9 Quicksilver vs. The Flash (Barry) Tie
10 Vision vs. Martian Manhunter
11 Falcon vs. Hawkman
12 Hulk vs. Kilowog
13 Black Widow vs. Black Canary(Tie)
14 Doctor Strange vs. Doctor Fate
15 Daredevil vs. Nightwing
16 Namor vs. Aquaman
17 Ms. Marvel vs. Power Girl(Can't decided)
18 War Machine vs. Adam Strange
19 Storm vs. Red Tornado
20 Human Torch vs. Firestorm(Tie)
21 Mister Fantastic vs. Plastic Man
22 Ant-Man vs. The Atom
23 Scarlet Witch vs. Zatanna
24 Black Panther vs. Wildcat(Tie)
25 The Thing vs. Superboy
26 Iceman vs. Ice
27 Beta Ray Bill vs. Shazam
28 The Punisher vs. The Comedian
29 Elektra vs. Catwoman
30 Ghost Rider (Johnny) vs. Blue Devil(Tie)
31 Spider-Girl vs. Red Robin
32 Deadpool vs. Grifter.
33 Man-Thing vs. Swamp-Thing
34 Stingray vs. The Ray(Tie)
35 Fantomex vs. Agent Liberty(Tie)
36 Angel vs. Blue Jay(Tie)
37 Union Jack vs. Knight (Cyril)
38 Luke Cage vs. Steel
39 Iron Fist vs. Red Hood
40 Hercules vs. Tasmanian Devil
41 Wonder Man vs. Mister Miracle
42 Moon Knight vs. Rip Hunter
43 Iron Lad vs. Booster Gold
44 Century vs. Spectre
45 Night Raven vs. Rorschach
46 Captain Mar-Vell vs. Captain Atom
47 Spider-Woman vs. Batwoman
48 Cyclops vs. Batwing
49 Beast vs. Beast Boy
50 Silver Surfer vs. Doctor Manhattan
51 Blade vs. Bloodwynd(Tie)
52 Ares vs. Orion(Tie)
53 Nightcrawler vs. Ambush Bug(Tie)
54 Sentry vs. Apollo
55 Professor X vs. Chief (Chess Match)
56 Major Victory vs. Americommando(Tie)

I'll explain any decision

Explain your Batman vs. Captain America?
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2013 10:06:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/7/2013 9:38:16 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
At 7/7/2013 9:28:19 PM, Cobo wrote:
At 7/4/2013 11:21:52 AM, PatriotPerson wrote:

I'll explain any decision

Explain your Batman vs. Captain America?

^^^
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2013 4:00:57 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm doing the same thing Maikuru did except I'm going to explain why I disagree with you.

At 7/4/2013 5:57:39 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
Awright. I'm gane with that. Here's my opinions:
1 Captain America vs. Batman
Captain America is literally as good as the human body can get both mentally and physically. Batman's strength lies in his ability to anticipate his opponent. If they've never met before and fought Cap takes that fight 9 times out of 10 because physically and tactically he's just better.

2 Thor vs. Superman
They both have similar powerlevels, but Thor has much more experiance and can use magic.

5 Hawkeye vs. Green Arrow
I call this one a tie.

9 Quicksilver vs. The Flash (Barry)
The Flash is literally the most powerful character in comics that isn't a reality warper because of his control over the Speed Force, and Quicksilver is just a guy that can run a few hundred miles an hour.

12 Hulk vs. Kilowog
I actually agree here, but I'd just like to point out that i think it would be a really close fight.

15 Daredevil vs. Nightwing
Dick Grayson isn't even close to the best member of the Bat-family at hand-to-hand combat whereas Matt Murdock has superhuman senses and reflexes plus more experience.

19 Storm vs. Red Tornado
I just didn't know how this one would play out because it's hard to gauge how Storm's weather control would affect Red Tornado's android body.

21 Mister Fantastic vs. Plastic Man
Plastic man wins in a straight up fight, Mister Fantastic wins if he can use gadgets. As far as powers go Plastic Man's are much more potent.

22 Ant-Man vs. The Atom
Pym is smarter plus he can also get bigger and control ants. He'd win.

31 Spider-Girl vs. Red Robin
Spider-Girl is just Spider-Man with less experience. Minor Precognition and superhuman strength, speed and agility almost always win.

33 Man-Thing vs. Swamp-Thing
I'd also call this one a tie, they're basically the same character.

46 Captain Mar-Vell vs. Captain Atom
Don't know much about Captain Atom, but I do know enough about Kree to know that they aren't all that special even if they were genetically modified.

48 Cyclops vs. Batwing
Cyclops has punches from the punch dimension plus years of leadership and tactical experience.

49 Beast vs. Beast Boy
Beast Boy is very uncreative with the use of his powers, plus he's kind-of an idiot. Beast is an experienced veteran.

Sorry I didn't provide reasons. You don't have to, either.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2013 4:05:47 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/7/2013 9:28:19 PM, Cobo wrote:

2 Thor vs. Superman
7 Wolverine vs. Lobo
8 She-Hulk vs. Wonder Woman
9 Quicksilver vs. The Flash (Barry) Tie
21 Mister Fantastic vs. Plastic Man
27 Beta Ray Bill vs. Shazam
46 Captain Mar-Vell vs. Captain Atom
49 Beast vs. Beast Boy

I'll explain any decision

I'd like to hear explanations for these ones for a variety of reasons that range from curiosity to the fact that I disagree.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Cobo
Posts: 556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2013 10:36:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/7/2013 10:06:05 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 7/7/2013 9:38:16 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
At 7/7/2013 9:28:19 PM, Cobo wrote:
At 7/4/2013 11:21:52 AM, PatriotPerson wrote:

I'll explain any decision

Explain your Batman vs. Captain America?

^^^

At lot of people think this match up would be close or in batman's favor, but I think it would be easily skewed in Cap's favor due to the following reasons.

1. CA has super strength(In some versions) and is at the peak of human physical ability.
2. CA has military training and experience in large group combat. Now since this is one on one the second point is moot but I personally think his training was superior to the training Batman received(In some versions such as BB)
3. When it comes to strategy I think both are tied.
4. The Shield. This point made it the deciding factor.
Church of the BANHAMMER GODS priest
SarcasticIndeed
Posts: 2,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2013 5:22:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Superman stomps Thor. Thor is so much more badass, but Superman would blitz him before Thor could even move.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 9:31:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/8/2013 10:36:59 AM, Cobo wrote:
At 7/7/2013 10:06:05 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 7/7/2013 9:38:16 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
At 7/7/2013 9:28:19 PM, Cobo wrote:
At 7/4/2013 11:21:52 AM, PatriotPerson wrote:

I'll explain any decision

Explain your Batman vs. Captain America?

^^^

At lot of people think this match up would be close or in batman's favor, but I think it would be easily skewed in Cap's favor due to the following reasons.

1. CA has super strength(In some versions) and is at the peak of human physical ability.

So is Batman. Captain America is more agile though, especially since Batman is armored.

2. CA has military training and experience in large group combat. Now since this is one on one the second point is moot but I personally think his training was superior to the training Batman received(In some versions such as BB)

Capt. America's combat training is more suited for leadership roles and squad based combat. And he certainly is a very skilled hand to hand fighter. But Batman began training for crime fighting before he was a teenager. Batman has mastered virtually every form of hand to combat in the world. And because Batman also carries smoke pellets, we also have to consider the fact the Batman is a master of stealth.

3. When it comes to strategy I think both are tied.

Both are great tactical minds, but Batman has a super genius-level intelligence, so I have to give that to him too.

4. The Shield. This point made it the deciding factor.

The shield is a badass weapon. No doubt about that. But as a whole, Batman is better equipped. Batman is armored. We also have to consider Batman's other gadgets. While Batman may be slower, his grapple gun gives him much more options when it comes to movement. Batman carries Baterangs, smoke bombs, explosives, and more.

So Captain America has better physical ability than Batman. However Batman is more skilled, a better tactician, and better equipped. I got Batman here.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
jameswalters
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2013 7:30:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
For the sake of time I removed some of the characters and I did this to the best of my abilities (memory only).

1 Captain America vs. Batman
batman would win he has more fighting styles than cap but cap would almost kill him if batman didnt have his belt and cap had his shield its obvious who would win

2 Thor vs. Superman
super man and hulk would work better option and hulk would win due to his everlasting power even with super mans laser eyes hulk would power his way past the rays (after all he started with gamma rays he could survive a laser blast he also beat gravitron who was strong enough to rip a city out of the ground with hardly any effort but when he fought the hulk the hulk beat him with both of gravitrons hands)

3 Iron Man vs. Cyborg
iron man he has more weapons and he has more fighting capabilities iron mans suit also amplifies his speed and strength

4 Nova vs. Green Lantern (Hal)
meh 50/50

5 Hawkeye vs. Green Arrow
you know 4... yeah... ditto

6 Spider-Man vs. Blue Beetle
spider man provided he has his webs

7 Wolverine vs. Lobo
already explained

8 She-Hulk vs. Wonder Woman
she hulk has all the abilities as hulk and might be as fast as wonder woman

9 Quicksilver vs. The Flash (Barry)
50/50

10 Vision vs. Martian Manhunter
vision he is a machine and machines don't fear pain

11 Falcon vs. Hawk-man
50/50

12 Hulk vs. Kilowog
hulk for some of the same reasons as the superman argument

13 Black Widow vs. Black Canary
black widow because she has the ability to stun with her bracelets

14 Doctor Strange vs. Doctor Fate
Dr.strange (power cosmic (nuff said))

15 Daredevil vs. Nightwing
dare devil he doesnt need his eyes

16 Namor vs. Aquaman
cancel out

17 Ms. Marvel vs. Power Girl
again 50/50

18 War Machine vs. Adam Strange
don't know enough about Adam strange to comment

19 Storm vs. Red Tornado
storm she can control the weather a lot faster

20 Human Torch vs. Firestorm
same thing (ish)

21 Mister Fantastic vs. Plastic Man
Mr. Fantastic he has more intellect

22 Ant-Man vs. The Atom
ant man for the same reason as 21

23 Scarlet Witch vs. Zatanna
dont know

24 Black Panther vs. Wildcat
dont know

25 The Thing vs. Superboy
50/50

32 Deadpool vs. Grifter.
dead pool you cant kill him

33 Man-Thing vs. Swamp-Thing
same thing

38 Luke Cage vs. Steel
steel he has a weapon other than his fists

39 Iron Fist vs. Red Hood
iron fist he has more self control

47 Spider-Woman vs. Batwoman
50/50

48 Cyclops vs. Batwing
not evan a competition cyclops

49 Beast vs. Beast Boy
beast boy he can shape shift

55 Professor X vs. Chief (Chess Match)
professor X he has better psychic powers than chief
Jack212
Posts: 572
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2013 8:55:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
1 Captain America vs. Batman

Tie. Captain America is stronger, Batman is smarter. Both are badasses.

2 Thor vs. Superman

Tie. Thor would kick the crap out of Superman, but Superman would find some way to take Thor down.

3 Iron Man vs. Cyborg

Iron Man. Cyborg's strength limit is 20 tons, Iron Man's is 100.

4 Nova vs. Green Lantern (Hal)

Tie. Both have unlimited power.

5 Hawkeye vs. Green Arrow

Tie. Both are evenly matched.

6 Spider-Man vs. Blue Beetle

Spiderman. Unlike Blue Beetle, Spiderman has powers most of the time.

7 Wolverine vs. Lobo

Lobo. Wolverine could find some sneaky trick to turn the tide, but Lobo is just ridiculously more powerful.

8 She-Hulk vs. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman. While they're probably matched in strength and fighting skill, Wonder Woman has magical trinkets at her disposal that would give her an advantage.

9 Quicksilver vs. The Flash (Barry)

Flash. As long as he has access to the Speed Force, he can outrun Quicksilver any day.

10 Vision vs. Martian Manhunter

Martian Manhunter. Both have the same set of abilities, but Vision's strength only goes up to 90 tons at best. Martian Manhunter can move planets (how that works is beyond me).

11 Falcon vs. Hawkman

Hawkman. Falcon is only human, Hawkman is not.

12 Hulk vs. Kilowog

Tie. As a Green Lantern, Kilowog can be as strong as he wants. The same goes for Hulk.

13 Black Widow vs. Black Canary

Tie. Black Widow is stronger, but Black Canary has her screaming ability.

14 Doctor Strange vs. Doctor Fate

Tie. Both are highly skilled with magic.

15 Daredevil vs. Nightwing

Tie. Both are equal.

16 Namor vs. Aquaman

Tie. Both are equal.

17 Ms. Marvel vs. Power Girl

Power Girl. Ms Marvel's default strength is 50 tons, though she can absorb more energy to boost her strength above 100 tons. Power Girl is a Kryptonian, so there's really no comparison.

That's all I'm gonna do, as your list is really long, I don't know half of those superheroes, and I've just realized I've wasted an hour typing this up already.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2013 9:00:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/4/2013 12:19:48 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
DC is the best by far.

marvel kicks @ss you dumb@ss
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2013 9:05:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/7/2013 9:02:57 AM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 7/7/2013 8:58:47 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 7/7/2013 8:47:04 AM, PatriotPerson wrote:

Just stop. Nobody cares about Squirrel Girl, really. This is a MARVEL VS. DC forum. Not a freaking SQUIRREL GIRL one.

What do you mean? Everybody cares about SQUIRREL GIRL. She's one of the greatest Marvel super Heroes ever.

She beaten all of the following: [1]

Doctor Doom
Machete
Mandarin
Giganto
MODOK
Thanos
Terrax
Bug-Eyed Voice
Bi-Beast
Deadpool
Pluto
Fin Fang Foom
Baron Mordo
Korvac
Ego the Living Planet
Wolverine

....

Suffice it to say that nobody wants to mess with an army of squirrels.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org...

...

On a serious note, I had never heard of Squirrel Girl until this thread. I'll consider complying with the OP later if I have a chance.

ALRIGHT FINE. STOP WITH THIS. THIS IS MARVEL VS. DC!!!! THE ONLY TIME I SAW WHAT I WANTED WAS WHEN I POSTED IT! Please, stop with Squirrel Girl, and at least talk about Marvel VS. DC. That's all I wanted! Is that too much to ask?

Squirrel girl...is...marvel. you dumb@ss
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
PatriotPerson
Posts: 1,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2013 9:06:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/5/2013 9:05:21 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 7/7/2013 9:02:57 AM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 7/7/2013 8:58:47 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 7/7/2013 8:47:04 AM, PatriotPerson wrote:

Just stop. Nobody cares about Squirrel Girl, really. This is a MARVEL VS. DC forum. Not a freaking SQUIRREL GIRL one.

What do you mean? Everybody cares about SQUIRREL GIRL. She's one of the greatest Marvel super Heroes ever.

She beaten all of the following: [1]

Doctor Doom
Machete
Mandarin
Giganto
MODOK
Thanos
Terrax
Bug-Eyed Voice
Bi-Beast
Deadpool
Pluto
Fin Fang Foom
Baron Mordo
Korvac
Ego the Living Planet
Wolverine

....

Suffice it to say that nobody wants to mess with an army of squirrels.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org...

...

On a serious note, I had never heard of Squirrel Girl until this thread. I'll consider complying with the OP later if I have a chance.

ALRIGHT FINE. STOP WITH THIS. THIS IS MARVEL VS. DC!!!! THE ONLY TIME I SAW WHAT I WANTED WAS WHEN I POSTED IT! Please, stop with Squirrel Girl, and at least talk about Marvel VS. DC. That's all I wanted! Is that too much to ask?

Squirrel girl...is...marvel. you dumb@ss

Well der.
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2013 9:08:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/5/2013 9:06:44 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 9/5/2013 9:05:21 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 7/7/2013 9:02:57 AM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 7/7/2013 8:58:47 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 7/7/2013 8:47:04 AM, PatriotPerson wrote:

Just stop. Nobody cares about Squirrel Girl, really. This is a MARVEL VS. DC forum. Not a freaking SQUIRREL GIRL one.

What do you mean? Everybody cares about SQUIRREL GIRL. She's one of the greatest Marvel super Heroes ever.

She beaten all of the following: [1]

Doctor Doom
Machete
Mandarin
Giganto
MODOK
Thanos
Terrax
Bug-Eyed Voice
Bi-Beast
Deadpool
Pluto
Fin Fang Foom
Baron Mordo
Korvac
Ego the Living Planet
Wolverine

....

Suffice it to say that nobody wants to mess with an army of squirrels.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org...

...

On a serious note, I had never heard of Squirrel Girl until this thread. I'll consider complying with the OP later if I have a chance.

ALRIGHT FINE. STOP WITH THIS. THIS IS MARVEL VS. DC!!!! THE ONLY TIME I SAW WHAT I WANTED WAS WHEN I POSTED IT! Please, stop with Squirrel Girl, and at least talk about Marvel VS. DC. That's all I wanted! Is that too much to ask?

Squirrel girl...is...marvel. you dumb@ss

Well der.

then your screaming above is fv cking invalid
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.