Jump to topic:

Dota 2

Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 1:51:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Just play League of Legends. It's a better game.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 3:22:30 PM
At 7/9/2013 1:51:45 PM, Korashk wrote:

Nope, dota 2 is better, lol.

It's a really fun game, not as simple as LoL, so it may seem intimidating, but I really like it. It's more of a challenge to the player, and last hitting after dota is a piece of cake on LoL.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 3:26:46 PM
At 7/9/2013 3:22:30 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:

It's a really fun game, not as simple as LoL, so it may seem intimidating, but I really like it. It's more of a challenge to the player, and last hitting after dota is a piece of cake on LoL.

I want to get into it more, but it is a bit intimidating. Maybe I just need to grind out some games.
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 3:30:55 PM
At 7/9/2013 3:26:46 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

I want to get into it more, but it is a bit intimidating. Maybe I just need to grind out some games.

I played it like crazy for a week, and then the euphoria wore off, I should get back to the game actually...

The way I did it was just try random heroes who look cool, buy the recommended items and try to use what my abilities do to their best extent. You don't have to worry about all the complicated items, what's in the jungle, when to get buffs etc. Those things will come naturally.

Also, add me on steam, I have the same username as here. We could play a bit together if you want.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 3:33:12 PM
At 7/9/2013 3:30:55 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/9/2013 3:26:46 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

I played it like crazy for a week, and then the euphoria wore off, I should get back to the game actually...

The way I did it was just try random heroes who look cool, buy the recommended items and try to use what my abilities do to their best extent. You don't have to worry about all the complicated items, what's in the jungle, when to get buffs etc. Those things will come naturally.

Also, add me on steam, I have the same username as here. We could play a bit together if you want.

Yeah I'll do that. I don't know how much I'll play but we should get a game or two in for sure.