Jump to topic:

The Walking Dead: 400 Days

DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 6:14:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I know CP wanted to make a single thread, but I don't care right now. I have to put 400 Days as a title out there for everyone.

Has anyone downloaded/played it yet? Honestly, I'm even more impressed by 400 Days than the regular TWD, because it was able to develop emotional payoffs in a span of only like 20 minutes per short story.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 6:26:51 PM
Played two parts, watched Pewdiepie play the rest.

I like all the segments, they are all very interesting. I like Vince the most, and I really didn't know who's leg to chop off :/
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 6:41:05 PM
At 7/9/2013 6:26:51 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:

I like all the segments, they are all very interesting. I like Vince the most, and I really didn't know who's leg to chop off :/

Ew PewDiePie. Just kidding. He's okay, but I don't care for him too much.

Anyway, I didn't realize that whoever you chose would be abandoned. I chose Danny because he said to give him the gun. But then I realized I was leaving him footless and leaving him to die.

SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 6:44:56 PM
At 7/9/2013 6:41:05 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:

I really like him, he's just stress-relieving, outside the real horror games. The commentary he gives is just weird and out of place, oh well.

Anyway, I didn't realize that whoever you chose would be abandoned. I chose Danny because he said to give him the gun. But then I realized I was leaving him footless and leaving him to die.

Well, I could choose between this guy who stole millions and another one who possibly raped a girl. I chose the possible rapists, knowing Vince won't join you in the end if you choose the Wall Street guy
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 8:33:10 PM
At 7/9/2013 6:44:56 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/9/2013 6:41:05 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:

I really like him, he's just stress-relieving, outside the real horror games. The commentary he gives is just weird and out of place, oh well.

Well, I could choose between this guy who stole millions and another one who possibly raped a girl. I chose the possible rapists, knowing Vince won't join you in the end if you choose the Wall Street guy

He joined me and I chose Wall Street guy.