Jump to topic:

whats that movie called?

philosphical
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 7:39:37 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew the title to this movie I've seen a long time ago.
Its about this girl who went into a coma, so her best friend (who is a guy) like jumps off a bridge or something, and he too goes into a coma. Then they are in this like wierd land where its all fun. The only way to get back to reality is for them to like do this acrobat thing and land it perfect.

Anyways, It sounds way weird, but i was thinking about doing a dramatic interp on it. So if any of you know what that movie is, please tell me
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
raindrpdew
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 8:08:29 AM
At 12/8/2009 7:39:37 AM, philosphical wrote:
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew the title to this movie I've seen a long time ago.
Its about this girl who went into a coma, so her best friend (who is a guy) like jumps off a bridge or something, and he too goes into a coma. Then they are in this like wierd land where its all fun. The only way to get back to reality is for them to like do this acrobat thing and land it perfect.

Anyways, It sounds way weird, but i was thinking about doing a dramatic interp on it. So if any of you know what that movie is, please tell me

you meant to say weird? :] writers?
sometimes i wish..i had a kung-fu grip..

-Nick Jonas
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2009 5:38:10 PM
At 12/9/2009 5:33:48 PM, USAPitBull63 wrote:
Flatliners? I don't remember acrobatics, but the other stuff sounded familiar.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

That doesn't sound like the movie OP was talking about, but does sound like an interesting flick.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2009 5:53:33 PM
At 12/9/2009 5:38:10 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 12/9/2009 5:33:48 PM, USAPitBull63 wrote:
Flatliners? I don't remember acrobatics, but the other stuff sounded familiar.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

That doesn't sound like the movie OP was talking about, but does sound like an interesting flick.

Agreed.