Jump to topic:

Kickass 2

ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2013 5:19:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I have such a hard-on for this movie. Who else is going to see it?
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2013 12:18:44 AM
At 7/20/2013 12:11:04 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Um ME!

I can't wait. It looks great. I loved the first one.
Nolite Timere
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2013 6:07:23 AM
Going to see it? One does not simply 'see' kickass 2, no, one just accepts that kickass 2 will be ingrained into their memory through their eyes, for the rest of eternity. Kickass 2 is the greatest movie in the past decade or so, end of story.

Though, it won't match up to the comic book, and it's weird that hitgirl is portrayed as like 4-5 years older than she is supposed to be.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2013 10:28:27 AM
At 7/21/2013 12:23:26 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
OMG THIS LOOKS FACKING AWESOME.

nac

Like I said, literal hard-on for this movie.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2013 10:29:07 AM
"I will now be known as... the mother fvcker"

THE_OPINIONATOR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2013 2:27:41 PM
At 7/19/2013 5:19:41 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
I have such a hard-on for this movie. Who else is going to see it?

Only because I saw the first one. I like it, but not as much as you it seems.
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
Noctan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 7:53:42 PM
I'm excited for it. I saw the first one and it was one of the best movies I'd seen in a while.
I can manage my anger if people can manage their stupidity.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 9:07:14 PM
I liked the first one. I thought it was pretty original and a decent movie. I'll probably check out #2 when its on DVD or Netflix.
Debate.org Moderator
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 9:11:26 PM
At 7/29/2013 9:07:14 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
I liked the first one. I thought it was pretty original and a decent movie. I'll probably check out #2 when its on DVD or Netflix.

and GORE. I love action gore. Especially when it's over done for that sensual affect. Love it.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 9:14:27 PM
At 7/29/2013 9:11:26 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

and GORE. I love action gore. Especially when it's over done for that sensual affect. Love it.

The gore didn't really stick out to me, but I know what you mean now that you mention it... I think the fact that there was a little girl beating the crap out of people sticks out in my mind more. The characters were more believable (as far as super hero movies go) than usual, and the plot didn't really require that much of a suspension of disbelief. All around I thought it was jolly good fun.
Debate.org Moderator
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 9:19:08 PM
At 7/29/2013 9:14:27 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 7/29/2013 9:11:26 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

The gore didn't really stick out to me, but I know what you mean now that you mention it... I think the fact that there was a little girl beating the crap out of people sticks out in my mind more. The characters were more believable (as far as super hero movies go) than usual, and the plot didn't really require that much of a suspension of disbelief. All around I thought it was jolly good fun.

AKA bring on Round Two.